Login

russian armor

Enable Soviets to skip T3

aaa
23 Jul 2015, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 23:12 PMBarrier
No, the way it is now is better. Learn how to use light vehicles even if the enemy has a pak, they can be really useful.

Its easy to say. The mid game when you forced to play light units vehicles is so unforgiving. One wrong movement and you lose a unit.It basicaly one shots it. 1st shot - engine damage and foolow up shot destroys it.
23 Jul 2015, 07:40 AM

Skip T3 so we can have 13 minute T34/85's? I don't think so. T3 is extremely viable, and can keep you afloat the entire game as it's got incredible diversity on top of having super cheap units.
aaa
23 Jul 2015, 07:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 04:14 AMCorsin

A 6:30 T-70/HT Quad is not a waste in any game of any size if you know how to use it.

And the SU76 is amazing.

Im not a fan of the phrase but this is a l2p issue.

It is a waste if he already have any ATG.
Plus how do you counter double Leig near schwerHQ now? You cant get fast katy anymore. Engaging into that is totaly impossible
Ml20 comes too late for that too.
23 Jul 2015, 07:48 AM

Dude an M5 can kill an AT in seconds. Just drive around it in circles. If it's a rackten if you suppress it he can't fuck with you.
23 Jul 2015, 08:06 AM

Dude an M5 can kill an AT in seconds. Just drive around it in circles. If it's a rackten if you suppress it he can't fuck with you.

No point in talking to the brick wall, man.
aaa(battery?) thinks the prenerf pak40.... I guess?

BTW nice to see you back on kill la kill profile image.
23 Jul 2015, 08:20 AM

No point in talking to the brick wall, man.
aaa(battery?) thinks the prenerf pak40.... I guess?

BTW nice to see you back on kill la kill profile image.

Why drive in pak 40 fire arc ? rush him from a side, go to point blank, watch the ATG die in 2 sec, steal it, you won an ATG and your ennemy lost a tons of MP and surely left the game :p
23 Jul 2015, 08:22 AM

Yeah sure, Just make it like 300mp and 200 fuel when a player skips T3. Should be fine Kappa.
23 Jul 2015, 08:23 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 08:20 AMBlalord

Why drive in pak 40 fire arc ? rush him from a side, go to point blank, watch the ATG die in 2 sec, steal it, you won an ATG and your ennemy lost a tons of MP and surely left the game :p

Exactly.

aaa clearly hasn't seen the match vids... and hasn't played OST since patch.
23 Jul 2015, 08:31 AM

who needs AT when u can have rifle nades and infiltration nades and fall crap jagers and animal tanks. You are deluded into thinking u need AT when u actually need more infantry.
23 Jul 2015, 08:32 AM
Developer Relic Badge

There's also this thing called recon mode on the T-70 if you're not sure if you want to dive in and don't feel like using a Quad :P
23 Jul 2015, 08:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 08:31 AMJ1N6666

who needs AT when u can have rifle nades and infiltration nades and fall crap jagers and animal tanks. You are deluded into thinking u need AT when u actually need more infantry.

Well, good luck killing Quad / T70 with rifle nades and infiltration nades :megusta:

23 Jul 2015, 09:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 21:23 PMaaa

Can you just ignore my posts etc. I didnt replay to your BS that you adresses to me constantly in hope that you would just f. off. I dont want to say that.

I mostly do ignore threads like these. But your case is special. There is a real balance problem in the game with Soviets extremely strong T3 rush and you keep posting over and over that it is no big deal because a single PAK40 completely shuts it down; and you are simply very, very wrong about this.

23 Jul 2015, 09:53 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 00:27 AMMadness

I can give you more pictures of your late hero Franco if you haven't masturbated yet. I'm not into old guys myself, but who am i to judge?

lol newcommers so agressive, funny KaPPaX
23 Jul 2015, 10:46 AM

for me soviet t3 main purpose is to counter heavy t1 builds and blobbing, rushing t70 of m5quad is very reliable in this case(the only problem is that to stack 120MU for quad upgrade you cant spend any munitions for first 6-7 minutes of the game so no flamers, mines or grenades).

SU76M light tank destoyer only excels in large numbers and cant fire on the move, SU85 is still an obvious choice in late game if you are facing heavy armor.

skipping this tier will make soviets overpowered, because t4 is clearly stronger.

imagine if someone's skipping t3 and building t4(90 fuel) and then starts throwing 80fuel t34-s at you. Kappa
23 Jul 2015, 11:03 AM

Acelolcake was forgotten. :(
23 Jul 2015, 11:19 AM

I mostly do ignore threads like these. But your case is special. There is a real balance problem in the game with Soviets extremely strong T3 rush and you keep posting over and over that it is no big deal because a single PAK40 completely shuts it down; and you are simply very, very wrong about this.

1. get game vs soviets
2. know hes gonna get t3 so build PaK
3. ????
4. profit

#adapt
23 Jul 2015, 15:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 08:34 AMBlalord

Well, good luck killing Quad / T70 with rifle nades and infiltration nades :megusta:

Key word missing, animal tanks :megusta:
23 Jul 2015, 16:21 PM

Just no. The old problem that lead to the call-in meta that everyone loaths was the fact that the sovs had a rigid and frankly quite weak core army. If you are rigid you would need some brute-force behind it, cue call-in of mediums or heavies every damn game.
T-3 + T-4 for the Sovs have instead made them have a very potent core army, that relies on its flexibility to outplay and counter the enemies, in general, stronger single units.

Removing that would just remove flexibility and we would again get stuck with half a faction where teching is not rewarded and it is just better to build an early tier and then rely on call-ins.

:ot::jk:
Im quite sure vetlolcake made Van Voort his nemisis, check his signature (things lolcake called him:)
"Resident Soviet Whiner and Grand Master Bias Jedi
General Secretary of the Soviet Whine Hydra Collective
Allied Butt Buddy! Collect Them All!
Axis Hating Sheeple"

Phy
23 Jul 2015, 22:23 PM

T3 units are arguably more useful than T4 units. Like why would you want an SU-85 when you have SU-76's that have exactly the same pen. T4 isn't really 100% necessary until later in the game.

:loco:
Kat is a must to deal with blobs and statics positions (mgs, bunkers, mortars). These are 100% things you will find in any match.

In noob games maybe, in the rest of games this tip is just... :facepalm:
23 Jul 2015, 22:29 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Jul 2015, 22:23 PMPhy

:loco:
Kat is a must to deal with blobs and statics positions (mgs, bunkers, mortars). These are 100% things you will find in any match.

In noob games maybe, in the rest of games this tip is just... :facepalm:

The SU-76 comes with a barrage, that's free. I highly recommend using it to help dig the enemy out of static fortifications. Although what game mode are we talking about hear? 2v2 or a 4v4 fuckfest?

The M5 quad mount is fast, has a small target size and can blitz. If you are seriously losing all your Quad mounts to AT guns (I'm not kidding when I said it will kill an AT gun if you approach it from the side) then just lol.

Good tip: The Quad Mount has .5 moving accuracy, so flank the AT gun, stop behind it and it's dead. Then recrew it and enjoy your new free AT gun! Also the M5 does the exact same suppression at all ranges so suppressing Racktens is piss easy.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★