Login

russian armor

Warspoils fixes?

21 Jul 2015, 14:34 PM
Senior Editor Badge

https://twitter.com/companyheroes/status/623202331354509312

From RELIC twitter: We are looking into different options to improve the drop system including something that gives value to duplicates. Stay tuned!
21 Jul 2015, 20:28 PM

Seems nice :) We are looking forward for it!
21 Jul 2015, 20:35 PM

Ideally it would be nice if they let you "trade" them in for points to buy other bulletins that you really want. As much as it would be painful for me to part with my 4 Jadgtiger Cool Down bulletins >.>

On a side note; what bulletins do you think would be the most worthwhile to buy if you had free reign to pick up some?
21 Jul 2015, 20:39 PM

Ideally it would be nice if they let you "trade" them in for points to buy other bulletins that you really want. As much as it would be painful for me to part with my 4 Jadgtiger Cool Down bulletins >.>

On a side note; what bulletins do you think would be the most worthwhile to buy if you had free reign to pick up some?

-Panzershrek cost reduction bulletins
-Mine cost reduction (for soviet and ostheer)
-MG42 ROF increase bulletins
-Armor for Panther Bulletins
-Armor for OKW PIV bulletins
-grenade range for USF

just to name a few.
21 Jul 2015, 20:40 PM

Maybe they let me to replace my 4 'rare' commander duplicates with other commanders. What would be so nice!
22 Jul 2015, 12:28 PM
Donator 11

standart infantry bulletins

cost reductions are very minor, lategame-bulletins will be completely useless if you dont reach that point, only the standart bulletins help you and they help you in all phases of the game. winning the first engagements because of these bulletins might really snowball the game

btt:
they promised something like that a year ago.
well, i would be happy, i could probably get every commander in game with my duplicates
22 Jul 2015, 12:49 PM

3 x Soviet Sniper Team +5% sight range +2% cooldown reduction
22 Jul 2015, 13:04 PM

standart infantry bulletins

cost reductions are very minor, lategame-bulletins will be completely useless if you dont reach that point, only the standart bulletins help you and they help you in all phases of the game. winning the first engagements because of these bulletins might really snowball the game

btt:
they promised something like that a year ago.
well, i would be happy, i could probably get every commander in game with my duplicates

I'm a big fan of cost reductions. Every point cheaper is another few seconds you don't have to wait to lay a minefield.
22 Jul 2015, 13:14 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Here is how you give value to duplicates:
  • Allow us to trade them.
  • Allow us to buy/sell them on the Steam Community Marketplace.

Problem solved. OMG I am a genius!
22 Jul 2015, 13:48 PM

Here is how you give value to duplicates:
  • Allow us to trade them.
  • Allow us to buy/sell them on the Steam Community Marketplace.

Problem solved. OMG I am a genius!

Problem with that is, no one is going to buy/trade the useless bulletins such as Jagtiter dispatch, Jagtiger penetration, bugged satchel bulletin, quicker build time on tanks, etc. Not to mention face plates.

I would much prefer a crafting solution that lets you convert X amount of bulletins/face plates/commanders for points you can use to buy an item of your choosing. That way you have a use for anything deemed shitty and are able to reasonably control what you get in the long run.
22 Jul 2015, 13:55 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Recycling duds/crafting also good. They should do all 3.
22 Jul 2015, 14:08 PM

For me?
  • Storm Their Lines!: Stormtrooper +speed +accuracy
  • Guards Rifle +sight +whatever else that one did
  • Jagdpanzer IV +literally anything except build time
  • Shoot for the Stars: Artillery Field Officer +nearby artillery range
  • Live and Learn: Riflemen +veterancy
  • Pack Howitzer +range
  • AA US Officer -suppression aura

I like building around gimmicks, if you couldn't tell. What I'd really like from Relic, though, is making most bulletins worth a damn. I like bulletins that do new things, like the AFO artillery range or giving the ostwind hull MG suppression. I don't like having to triple-stack things, rather increasing diversity in loadouts. A quick-and-dirty suggestion would be to triple the effect of all bulletins and then make it so that you can't equip two bulletins that affect the same unit, but even that is just a bandage for making bulletins interesting. Jagdtiger call-in cooldown reduction, really?

I hope that recent developments making some bulletins either weird (BAR unlock costs less, Bazooka unlock costs less both existing) or straight-up useless (222 upgrade costs less, MG34 +2% accuracy when Recruit Training: MGs does the same thing) will prompt a serious look at redesigning the role of bulletins in CoH2.
22 Jul 2015, 14:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 14:08 PMTalore
For me?
  • Storm Their Lines!: Stormtrooper +speed +accuracy
  • Guards Rifle +sight +whatever else that one did
  • Jagdpanzer IV +literally anything except build time
  • Shoot for the Stars: Artillery Field Officer +nearby artillery range
  • Live and Learn: Riflemen +veterancy
  • Pack Howitzer +range
  • AA US Officer -suppression aura

I like building around gimmicks, if you couldn't tell. What I'd really like from Relic, though, is making most bulletins worth a damn. I like bulletins that do new things, like the AFO artillery range or giving the ostwind hull MG suppression.

Those all sound good, I tend to stay away from the +% Armor and Penetration ones (though someone crunching the numbers to see how that translates into bounced shots would be interesting.) The KV-1 "Defense %" is another weird one... is that HP or what? Lol

HMG Accuracy Vs. Suppression % Vs. ROF is another interesting question as to what increases Pin Time and/or damage the most.

A really neat idea would be to introduce "Epic" bulletins that would do gimmicky stuff like add minor doctrinal abilities to stock units. For example a Rifleman bulletin that would let them place M7 light mines without Infantry company. You'd need to limit them of course to avoid borderline-OP ones like giving REs demo charges.
23 Jul 2015, 09:49 AM
Donator 11

A really neat idea would be to introduce "Epic" bulletins that would do gimmicky stuff like add minor doctrinal abilities to stock units. For example a Rifleman bulletin that would let them place M7 light mines without Infantry company.

yeah baby, more p2w (pay 2 win or play 2 win)
23 Jul 2015, 10:13 AM

yeah baby, more p2w (pay 2 win or play 2 win)

Yeah not in the mood for that. Rather have a fix for the current duplications of bulletins and perhaps some more usefull stuff instead of the '3% improvement', which is worthless.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 33
Germany 23
France 19
Netherlands 4
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L