Login

russian armor

Fallschrimjagers need love!

21 Jul 2015, 20:07 PM

Permanently Banned
Every hour, a squad/support weapon gets wiped after Nazi ninja spawners activate their teleport devices to enter ambient buildings.

Please donate to #All units should have to flank foundation

You can prevent theses tragedies by promoting actually cerebral activity. Because we all know that spawning from buildings is just as hard a actually flanking.

21 Jul 2015, 20:16 PM

Meanwhile, partisans cry somewhere in a corner of wooden house basement which someone might call them out of one day.
21 Jul 2015, 20:33 PM

lol with the elite armored buff Luftwaffe takes it's place as most worthless OKW doctrine. rip in piss
21 Jul 2015, 20:38 PM

lol with the elite armored buff Luftwaffe takes it's place as most worthless OKW doctrine. rip in piss

its one of the most used docs in 1v1 solely because of mg34's and falls at 3cp's.

but you cant know that when youre skilling your way through 3's and 4's
21 Jul 2015, 20:42 PM

its one of the most used docs in 1v1 solely because of mg34's and falls at 3cp's.

but you cant know that when youre skilling your way through 3's and 4's

My highest ranks are all in 2's because I find 3's and 4's to be dreadfully boring. But yes I don't know what the exact meta for 1's is but I know in 2's I would much rather have HEAT shells and the new Sturmtiger than well, Fallsch and an MG34.

Valiant Assault is still bugged and doesn't work :foreveralone:
22 Jul 2015, 12:14 PM

By design they are glass cannons... High damage no health.

Such a statement should be supported with empirical evidence. Assuming you have some of that to back this claim?

And on multi occasions snipers have gotten away from perfectly placed fall insertions..

I can't judge on this without footage. I would love to see some of it if you happen to have it of course. Then we can pin it to RNG, lack of skill, Nerfed units or any other reason we might find.

So I guess I'll have to disagree with all your points and side with what most of the posters on this topic say. They need love.

I can understand you have your opinion about them that they need to be changed. I am trying to point out my experiences and common facts about fallschirms to make a discussion on your opinion and show you other viewpoints on the matter that also should be taken into consideration.

Right now you disagree on all my points without backing your statements up with reasoning or logic. Or even not going into mine. You are coming to a premature conclusion which makes your argument invalid in the first place.

And just because the majority says so, doesn't make it true. of course people with similar opinions will be more likely to pitch in on a topic like this than someone who opposes it. :)
22 Jul 2015, 12:19 PM

They can pop up and roflstomp you from behind your lines,plus they have excelent damage at all ranges...and they have ridiculous grenades with no animation
Edit: so no love in my opinion
22 Jul 2015, 12:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 12:14 PMNickbn

I can't judge on this without footage. I would love to see some of it if you happen to have it of course. Then we can pin it to RNG, lack of skill, Nerfed units or any other reason we might find.

Maybe not the best video, but it is what I have at this moment
Check the very first moments.
Sniper squads retreat through red cover.

22 Jul 2015, 12:53 PM

Maybe not the best video, but it is what I have at this moment
Check the very first moments.
Sniper squads retreat through red cover.

Well it was an instant retreat,plus Falls have more damage if you don't move them
Off-topic: demo on the Ostwind was epic :)
22 Jul 2015, 12:58 PM

thanks for that footage. Yeah its hard to spot and see but this situation in particular doesn't seem weird. Even though the sniper squad retreats through red cover, they ARE retreating which gives them sort of a received accuracy bonus against anything that shoots them (as all units do when retreating). The fallschirms are being instantly engaged by 1 penal squad with flamer and a regular conscript squad. thats 12 people firing at 4 guys that are on the move and try to stop 2 sniper squads.

However it does not support my point of fallschirms shouldn't be given some "love", it does support my earlier claim that in this particular case they were improperly used (as I see more often and sometimes catch myself doing when using them). This was an instance of unlucky building popping (in the middle of a frontline with enemy units instantly harassing fallschirms whilst hoping to get a sniper kill) .

22 Jul 2015, 13:08 PM

Well it was an instant retreat,plus Falls have more damage if you don't move them
Off-topic: demo on the Ostwind was epic :)

Second sniper squad was at quite close range and Falls weren't moving for about 2 seconds.

Off-topic: I could take down that second Ostwind too. In fact I have already ordered that Conscript squad with single model left to throw AT nade at it, but that soldier decided to reload his rifle first :foreveralone:
22 Jul 2015, 14:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2015, 12:14 PMNickbn

Such a statement should be supported with empirical evidence. Assuming you have some of that to back this claim?

I can understand you have your opinion about them that they need to be changed. I am trying to point out my experiences and common facts about fallschirms to make a discussion on your opinion and show you other viewpoints on the matter that also should be taken into consideration.

Right now you disagree on all my points without backing your statements up with reasoning or logic. Or even not going into mine. You are coming to a premature conclusion which makes your argument invalid in the first place.

And just because the majority says so, doesn't make it true. of course people with similar opinions will be more likely to pitch in on a topic like this than someone who opposes it. :)

Well I guess we are both making assumptions without evidence.. However I do have over 2000 hours of gameplay behind me and have played with falls many many many times. The fact you never see then in any high ranking stream or match and the fact that people certainly do have issues with them is evidence enough. I don't have time to find details but I do have someone who just did it for me. Granted you probably need "more" evidence but as a person who is pretty unbiased toward any faction I am telling you falls are weak. A simple tweak would make this commander a bit stronger. Have you given falls a shot? Personally whenever I play allies I never see that commander.
22 Jul 2015, 16:21 PM

While i do agree with you on your statement that you hardly see them in top tier player matches, I do not agree with you on the evidence being given by people having issues with them. If I have to believe all the topics with more than 4 pages of replies on them, people have issues with just about every unit or ability in this game.

Perhaps you like to expand your wish for love of these units with a similar allied unit, the partisans. How do you feel about them? Following your logic in them hardly being used, you see the partisans even less than the fallschirms. Don't you think they deserve some love too?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★