Login

russian armor

Snipers, Enemy Squad Sizes, and Rate of Fire

20 Jul 2015, 05:10 AM

Daily reminder that Alpha Brits =/= Release Brits
20 Jul 2015, 06:13 AM

I always have grens around my sniper. Don't like verhicles around my sniper Kappa
20 Jul 2015, 09:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2015, 08:20 AMSugmar
Всего делов то - дайте гренадерам и панцгренадерам сержанта - он будет с пистолетом,в фуражке и абилка "Зиговать " и Кричать "Хай Гитлер"

При этом он сможет спасти отряд, если в него попала болванка или снаряд - просто убежав. Ведь он будет жаться позади основных бойцов отряда.
Dude, are you for real? This is a forum on English.

I´m tired of so many Russians refusing to speak the fucking world language and worse... expecting others to understand Russian. Is it some cold war mentality and you don´t want to speak the language of the "enemy of the people"?

Hell, maybe I should start to speak fucking German here.

Well, I´m not using Google translator for you. So if you wanted to make a point that nobody is supposed to notice, you succeeded.

#rantout
20 Jul 2015, 10:26 AM

I´m tired of so many Russians refusing to speak the fucking world language and worse... expecting others to understand Russian. Is it some cold war mentality and you don´t want to speak the language of the "enemy of the people"?

Well, I´m not using Google translator for you. So if you wanted to make a point that nobody is supposed to notice, you succeeded.

#rantout

This is a joke. But the irony is lost translation. I propose to add the Axis infantry sergeants. Only perdstavte: Runs the officer behind the detachment and yelling Hi Hitler.
20 Jul 2015, 10:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2015, 05:10 AMTalore
Daily reminder that Alpha Brits =/= Release Brits

Don't be naive, unit count, price and performance of basic infantry won't change significantly.
20 Jul 2015, 10:44 AM

Permanently Banned

#rantout

Hey take a chill pill. I know for a fact that there are many countries were they never speak English besides school. And asuming you claim that people should speak 'the ****** world language', do you speak Spanish? it has 406 million native speakers,just 24 million short of the 430 million native English speakers. Your rant is pretty lame.

Please don't be that guy.
20 Jul 2015, 10:57 AM
Patrion 14

Let's ALL take a chill pill here.
20 Jul 2015, 11:08 AM

In soviet russia, the car drive you.
20 Jul 2015, 15:00 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Hey take a chill pill. I know for a fact that there are many countries were they never speak English besides school. And asuming you claim that people should speak 'the ****** world language', do you speak Spanish? it has 406 million native speakers,just 24 million short of the 430 million native English speakers. Your rant is pretty lame.

Please don't be that guy.

It's not about the "world language". It's about using the board language. It's an international english forum. Use english, plain and simple.

Ontopic: if you think sniper is fine against 4man squads, do a mirror match with and without a sniper. You are gonna have an idea why it's not "fine" after the HP adjustments.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★