Login

russian armor

Medium callins are fixed, but...

18 Jul 2015, 22:11 PM

The things you are mentioning,as unfortunate as it is,are just lack of skill.
Secondly,the raketen is definitely not underperforming for its cost and availability.
Mines in the defense.
Dont know what to say,just L2P.

18 Jul 2015, 23:04 PM

Man gotta love those L2P statements with vague suggestions.
18 Jul 2015, 23:31 PM

Ok,because its you
1)Save up your ammo for shreks 2-3 then spend on anything else.
2)You know he has to go t3 in order to get t4 and 85s so he might as well go for a light vehicle in that case you have to go for 1)Puma 2)JP4 3)Raketen

3)Bad map control - second raketen ,good map control either p4 or panther
4)when enough mp stored get a second, or third raketen.
5)spread out volks and raketen and put camo on
JP4 is a really good choice

That was hopefully not vague anymore ,EXECUTE it well ,adapt to some degrees,have a good game.
18 Jul 2015, 23:43 PM

Ok,because its you
1)Save up your ammo for shreks 2-3 then spend on anything else.
2)You know he has to go t3 in order to get t4 and 85s so he might as well go for a light vehicle in that case you have to go for 1)Puma 2)JP4 3)Raketen

3)Bad map control - second raketen ,good map control either p4 or panther
4)when enough mp stored get a second, or third raketen.
5)spread out volks and raketen and put camo on
JP4 is a really good choice

That was hopefully not vague anymore ,EXECUTE it well ,adapt to some degrees,have a good game.

It's not that I don't know how to counter mediums. It's just that when trying to discuss things just saying L2P is unhelpful. :)
19 Jul 2015, 00:09 AM

You mean like how medium tanks were the most prevalent armored vehicle in the actual war?

You mean like Guard Motor will be overused for another 6 months?
19 Jul 2015, 00:12 AM

You mean like Guard Motor will be overused for another 6 months?

Once the patch hits it'll be severely gimped. Guards won't be able to snipe models, 120mm is tolerable. That just leaves rushing the 85's which is rather pointless.
19 Jul 2015, 01:04 AM

Once the patch hits it'll be severely gimped. Guards won't be able to snipe models, 120mm is tolerable. That just leaves rushing the 85's which is rather pointless.

It still has amazing synergy. Mark target to kill tanks, guards to counter light vehicles, heavy mortars to punish trucks. There really isn't a downside to taking it when facing OKW unless you are a dumb dumb and he stuka's all your troops.

It's never been that Guard motor is literally christ incarnate in a doctrine, it's just that it's very straightforward to use.
19 Jul 2015, 02:38 AM

wow its almost like theres a variety of strategies that you can execute now, rushing for your doctrinal mediums, investing in stock light vehicles, etc etc. also in a medium vs medium battle, whoever has better At gun micro wins.
19 Jul 2015, 04:15 AM
Patrion 28

wow its almost like theres a variety of strategies that you can execute now, rushing for your doctrinal mediums, investing in stock light vehicles, etc etc. also in a medium vs medium battle, whoever has better At gun micro wins.

but AT gun to hard to use so i just maek medium tonks.

more seriously: this is true but once AT guns are in the mix artillery (and abilities like RGs) become important, even if they're going to be minimized by the need to produce medium tanks.

this isn't a balance issue, it's just a point combined arms get's complicated fast (as it should).
19 Jul 2015, 05:48 AM

Yeah OKW will have a lot more viable strats than they did before. I think I and other people are just speculating because well; that's what people do lol.
19 Jul 2015, 06:31 AM
Donator 11

T34/85's are now 130 fuel, so you can rush them without much consequence in the latest build of the patch and making them in large numbers isn't really much of a challenge. It's a big kick in the butt for OKW because their medium tank is 5 fuel more expensive on top of the fuel penalty.

Ostheer can handle because of how cheap and easy to acquire the StuG III is on top of the fact they have an actual AT gun.

In a few days you will be getting a medium tank yes. And with the teching you need around 350 fuel to get T34-85 out. It will take almost the same time as getting them through call ins.
19 Jul 2015, 06:36 AM
Donator 11

but the new maxim can suppress blobs now and the rackten when suppressed has a very poor ROF.

How dare they, making a maxim suppress stuff?
19 Jul 2015, 06:42 AM
Donator 11

Yeah OKW will have a lot more viable strats than they did before.

You just said that they SUCK. Are you still on these pain pills?
19 Jul 2015, 07:36 AM

You just said that they SUCK. Are you still on these pain pills?

They might have problems with =/= OKW sucks. OKW will be in much better place than before, but the new changes might also pose new challenges. I think your projecting here.

How dare they, making a maxim suppress stuff?

Uh, I wasn't complaining? Just pointing it out that Volk's blobs won't work versus Soviets any longer.

19 Jul 2015, 07:59 AM

I still dont see how the medium call ins are fixed. You can rush to the respective tiers and get these tanks even more rapidly than you would with a cp restricted call in. They should add a cp requirement for the medium call ins, even with the tie to tech.

So I spend like 350 fuel to get to that tech or 230 whatever. And I am going to rush "A" T3485 which is to be effective as it is now in official game where you can call in 2 instantly when i hit the cp requirement with my fuel float that I wouldnt get if I teched to t4 and keep in mind I have to wait for it to build as well. See the pattern? Keepo
19 Jul 2015, 08:05 AM
Donator 11

Just pointing it out that Volk's blobs won't work versus Soviets any longer.

I thought we were all anti blobbers here? Now Soviets/OH cant get more than one call in heavy tank and Soviet mediums are connected to teching. There is a lot of new challenges to everyone. But i think OKW got a better deal with the patch
19 Jul 2015, 08:10 AM

I thought we were all anti blobbers here? Now Soviets/OH cant get more than one call in heavy tank and Soviet mediums are connected to teching. There is a lot of new challenges to everyone. But i think OKW got a better deal with the patch

I don't know why you would ever want to get more than one KT, but pretty much every faction got a lot of help which is the entire point. I think Relic has finally admitted basing OKW and USF around gimmicks has gotten old.

Can't wait for the new commanders.
19 Jul 2015, 16:16 PM
Donator 11

I don't know why you would ever want to get more than one KT, but pretty much every faction got a lot of help which is the entire point. I think Relic has finally admitted basing OKW and USF around gimmicks has gotten old.

Can't wait for the new commanders.

I think the only well thoughtout faction is OH. Brits arent that bad too
20 Jul 2015, 12:26 PM

All factions will have to use combined arms now. AT guns and such, also, people should try to simply forget about how things used to be in the past. And try to act like this is a brand new game. Forget How much 85s used to be and whatnot, or how much so and so is. Good news is, there will be a lot more OH tier for, a lot less tigers/is2s. Heavy call ins will be no longer the instawin. If I go command tank, I won't be confronted by 2 85s anymore. If I go panzerwerfer, I won't be expected to defeat an is2 a min later. You know shit like that
20 Jul 2015, 12:53 PM

Soviet ... the best medium tank in the game.

i lol'd
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS