Login

russian armor

About the next patch. T70s are coming!

PAGES (11)down
19 Jul 2015, 11:07 AM

Why would you even want a second one?

It's a luxury sure, but getting to it in a normal game on average is very difficult. I see this defense of bad things a lot; because they said bad thing is good in some games rarely this means that despite it under preforming on average it's fine. If T4 is going to be the super - expensive tier then the Units in it need to be just a little bit cheaper/better.

Iv done my best to try and use the Sturmpanzer IV lately but it's horrible pathing just makes it plain useless. I spend half the time it's alive just fucking around with it trying to get it to go were I want I shoot were I want.

Never build the Sturmpanzer IV or werfer. Both are too UP now. The Sturmpanzer cost 165 fule while t3485 cost 130 fuel and E8 cost 140 in the new patch. Just LOL...... Just never build them.
19 Jul 2015, 12:02 PM

The brummbar does worse than a scott for double the price, it is shit. Shoots helium balloon shells that barely ever kill more than 2 models per shot. Only good thing about the brummbar is its armor. Everything else, its price, availability, and damage output are all trash.

Watch out, you will have USF fanboys outcry how much better the brumbar is thanks to its armour and survivability making it soooooo much better unlike paper American vehicles.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS