Login

russian armor

Patch July 21st preview with Dusty and Luvnest

PAGES (13)down
14 Jul 2015, 08:17 AM

Spawn Jaegers where? Out of Soviet HQ?

There usually are a few buildings next or very close to the soviet base.
14 Jul 2015, 08:27 AM

Is the KV1 considered a Heavy? Cause if so it would make it useless yet again. IMO it is in an ok place right now even if it is a bit too expensive.
14 Jul 2015, 08:32 AM

Is the KV1 considered a Heavy? Cause if so it would make it useless yet again. IMO it is in an ok place right now even if it is a bit too expensive.

Heavy=11CP or more.
14 Jul 2015, 08:38 AM

Scavenger arty does not reliably destroy the ml 20, it's a heavy rng fest that might not even destroy it.
14 Jul 2015, 08:44 AM

Scavenger arty does not reliably destroy the ml 20, it's a heavy rng fest that might not even destroy it.

Just attack it from multiple angles.
14 Jul 2015, 08:50 AM
Donator 33

Well - seems like it is time to get into the game again :)
14 Jul 2015, 09:01 AM

It is relic's best patch.Definitely time to start playing again.
Except for no usf mortar and troll panzerwerfer change all the changes are very good and completely reinvent the game.Feel bad for OKW though with the new maximspam.Enjoy a month of this gents,then brits come and mess it all up.Hopefully no kangaroos.
Kudos to relic for stepping up.
14 Jul 2015, 09:48 AM

Finally breaking the soviet meta! Well done!

CAS probably won't see much action, time changes and now with Sovs having AA every match means its effectiveness has gone down. Still useful though.

Biggest changes to sovs and they are finally back to what they used to be. (+1 all balance changes last year and a half means not broken anymore)
Ie Not relaying of brute force but rather on a very flexible army whos composition will be based on fielding the right units to what your enemy is playing.
nee
14 Jul 2015, 09:55 AM

The primary focus of the July 21st update is to continue the design upgrade of the existing factions to improve the overall balance of all factions in preparation for the introduction of the British Forces. This is the second phase migration of changes seen in the British Forces Alpha.
That's rich.
14 Jul 2015, 10:08 AM

Wehr is teching to Panther while Sov teching to... 34-76. As far as I understand OKW here is the biggest winner as faction which has no restriction on heavies and doesn't need a commander to build it anyway. Shame.
14 Jul 2015, 10:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2015, 10:08 AMHater
Wehr is teching to Panther while Sov teching to... 34-76. As far as I understand OKW here is the biggest winner as faction which has no restriction on heavies and doesn't need a commander to build it anyway. Shame.

Haters gonna hate.
14 Jul 2015, 10:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2015, 10:08 AMHater

I'd say 80 fuel med tank is a rather good deal, it sucks, but its current cost actually do allow it to be spammed and actually numerical advantage, which was the advantage of T34 comes to life.

I'd like to see mp cost getting more then 10mp cut, but given the fuel, you will easily have 2 T34s for every panther.
14 Jul 2015, 10:46 AM

14 Jul 2015, 10:51 AM

Just attack it from multiple angles.

lol wut??? Attack the enemy HQ sector from multiple angles? Pls inform the Red Army that I want to roll into their base and be so kind to let it happen.
aaa
14 Jul 2015, 11:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2015, 08:11 AMBurts

Protip how to counter .

Previusly defensive play (which requre no skill) was only countered by rocket truck. Now how can it be coutered? connsidering that rocket truck arrives later now.

Like get couple of leig mortars near schwer HQ and just sit there firing around to get all the money and their best units.
14 Jul 2015, 11:04 AM
Donator 33

Honestly, OKW will get completely rekt by Soviets.

T1 + Guards has always been strong but soon you'll be able to get T-70/SU-76s out at the same time when OKW can get a Luchs (maybe even at the same time as a FlaK HT?) and SU-76s will counter every vehicle that isn't a Panther.

SU-76s are fine ATM but when they arrive at the same time when OKW light vehicles hit the field that are essential to deal with Snipers/infantry in general...I think it'll be pretty OP (yep, SU-76 OP, you heard it here first).
14 Jul 2015, 11:08 AM

lol wut??? Attack the enemy HQ sector from multiple angles? Pls inform the Red Army that I want to roll into their base and be so kind to let it happen.

Don't fall for troll answer. Our 4vs4 hero tries to be humorous by copying the answer people give when players have problems facing a HMG.
14 Jul 2015, 11:10 AM

Honestly, OKW will get completely rekt by Soviets.

T1 + Guards has always been strong but soon you'll be able to get T-70/SU-76s out at the same time when OKW can get a Luchs (maybe even at the same time as a FlaK HT?) and SU-76s will counter every vehicle that isn't a Panther.

SU-76s are fine ATM but when they arrive at the same time when OKW light vehicles hit the field that are essential to deal with Snipers/infantry in general...I think it'll be pretty OP (yep, SU-76 OP, you heard it here first).

I suppose then that ignoring puppchens, pumas and stalling for panther will be punished by light armor.

All armies got their teching directly delayed, OKW teching was indirectly delayed now that you need light armor or hard AT yourself against light armor user.

Also, Su-76 can't really fight stealthed puppchens or flanking puma. Its armor is paper thin so even 222 will wreck it if you flank.
14 Jul 2015, 11:34 AM

Don't fall for troll answer. Our 4vs4 hero tries to be humorous by copying the answer people give when players have problems facing a HMG.

No, for HMG is "Just flank it"
"Attack it from multiple directions using 4 squads of cons" is for OKW Flak HT.

Oh, c'mon, that was a good one, nein?
14 Jul 2015, 11:35 AM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2015, 11:10 AMKatitof

I suppose then that ignoring puppchens, pumas and stalling for panther will be punished by light armor.

All armies got their teching directly delayed, OKW teching was indirectly delayed now that you need light armor or hard AT yourself against light armor user.

Also, Su-76 can't really fight stealthed puppchens or flanking puma. Its armor is paper thin so even 222 will wreck it if you flank.

I think you forgot the scenario I was describing.

Guards are more than enough AT power to stop light vehicles like Luchs/Pumas. That alone makes Snipers almost impossible to beat.

A Puma won't help you at all because it's useless against inf.

You need AI vehicles vs Guards/Snipers but all AI vehicles are light vehicles apart from PIVs which will get countered by Su-76s.

Relic wanted to make light vehicle combat last longer. Too bad that Guards are powerful AI infantry that can also fight light vehicles with PTRS + button.

Guards should be AI squads. Button might be OK but PTRS are too much.

SU-76s will also be too strong with their current penetration values.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS