Login

russian armor

Nerf Luchs (health)?

13 Jul 2015, 05:55 AM

Kappa Stairway to prosome
13 Jul 2015, 06:42 AM

Luchs is a hell of a risk as it usually arrives at the time the enemy could yet have fielded a T34 / Sherman.
Luchs costs 170 fuel with teching and is 'just' a tiny Ostwind that gets wrecked by any other medium tank.
Sure it's strong in what it does but if it rapes your life because you wanted to cons spam into IS2 then it's simply your fault.
13 Jul 2015, 07:11 AM
Senior Caster Badge

The Panzer 2 whilst I would say is balanced, is a really stupid design. The amount of high risk/reward on this unit is absurd. It's a super OP unit, but it's balanced out by the fact that the 50 fuel is a huge investment because it significantly delays the panther which is vital to deal with Medium Tanks.

This is just another problem to do with OKW's horrid faction design. I don't know how to really fix it since it's in an awkward spot. Maybe nerfing it's damage (Moving accuracy) and increasing it's manpower cost so it doesn't always wipe full health squads on the retreat. but then lowering the fuel cost so it's actually more buildable?
13 Jul 2015, 07:35 AM

lower the luch's moving accurate. that's what lower it to wipe infantry so easily.

the luch is already one of the most accurate tank in the game, and its moving penalty is the lowest in the entire game(+20% scatter). It's lower than the penalty on the sherman (+33% scatter)

13 Jul 2015, 07:46 AM

This tread is full of pussking haters.
13 Jul 2015, 08:29 AM

This tread is full of pussking haters.

Because sane people hate nonsense threads and troll.

BTW, I like your profile image.
13 Jul 2015, 08:34 AM

The Panzer 2 luchs is fine. I'd say the correct use of this unit is crucial if you want to be competitive with OKW, simply because it is one of the very few ways you can thin-out the enemies infantry ranks with OKW. Also failing to use it properly will set you back a lot with OKW because now you are a long way away from the panther and your infantry is struggling against allied infantry and probably the first medium tank.
13 Jul 2015, 09:02 AM

Because sane people hate nonsense threads and troll.

BTW, I like your profile image.
I don't think he is a troll. Btw, thank you :*.
13 Jul 2015, 09:27 AM
Patrion 14

The vote results say enough. Maybe nerf 76? :snfCHVGame:
13 Jul 2015, 09:29 AM

I don't think he is a troll. Btw, thank you :*.

Most of us think he is because he puts up thread after thread whining about some nerfs nobody ever requested.
He then proceeds with arguments that are somehow true and somehow not.
And he does this on a daily base <444>_<444>

In addition we (mods) are able to see the times somebody has been reported.
And his post to report ratio is crucial.
13 Jul 2015, 09:33 AM

Most of us think he is because he puts up thread after thread whining about some nerfs nobody ever requested.
He then proceeds with arguments that are somehow true and somehow not.
And he does this on a daily base <444>_<444>

In addition we (mods) are able to see the times somebody has been reported.
And his post to report ratio is crucial.

But... He is not only out of his mind, he is also Russian. Combinations like this one can be extremely disastrous :snfBarton:
13 Jul 2015, 09:55 AM

But... He is not only out of his mind, he is also Russian. Combinations like this one can be extremely disastrous :snfBarton:

Hey, whoa there, most Russians are sane... most of the time. But so as everybody else.

What bothers me is where t34 and cons nerf threads form Acelolcake when fatherland needs them so much to fight dirty commies propaganda? Did axis fanboys have accepted their crushing defeat?
13 Jul 2015, 10:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2015, 09:55 AMJadame!

Hey, whoa there, most Russians are sane... most of the time. But so as everybody else.

What bothers me is where t34 and cons nerf threads form Acelolcake when fatherland needs them so much to fight dirty commies propaganda? Did axis fanboys have accepted their crushing defeat?

w8 m8, I haven't told that being Russian makes you crazy, but being crazy allows some specific worldviews to come out :snfBarton:
13 Jul 2015, 10:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Jul 2015, 09:55 AMJadame!
CS:GO proofed me otherwise. :p Being Russian does not make you crazy but there are some serious fucktards around.

If you speak English you are an "American whore", they never use Skype or TS and spam the voice chat, they barely speak English and rage fast. They come in groups so you can´t kick them. And if they speak English it´s like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqaCWiUB-i8

Last conversation went like this:

Me: Hi. I´ll go A long.

Russian teammate: сука американцы

Me: Sorry, I can´t speak Russian. Can you speak English?

Russian teammate: Fuck you, nuub.

From anecdotal experience I can tell you in about half the cases a communication is impossible or rather not wanted. And that in a team based game. Doesn´t apply to all of them but this is an often discussed problem in the CSGO community.
13 Jul 2015, 10:24 AM

Its not about Russians, but idiots. You just unfortunate to have most idiots as Russians.
13 Jul 2015, 12:17 PM
Donator 11

Luchs is a hell of a risk as it usually arrives at the time the enemy could yet have fielded a T34 / Sherman.
Luchs costs 170 fuel with teching and is 'just' a tiny Ostwind that gets wrecked by any other medium tank.
Sure it's strong in what it does but if it rapes your life because you wanted to cons spam into IS2 then it's simply your fault.

Should I build a real tank like T34 to counter that little piece of shit?
13 Jul 2015, 12:20 PM

Should I build a real tank like T34 to counter that little piece of shit?

You build counters, t34 is one of them and it gets out in same time as luchs.
13 Jul 2015, 12:22 PM

You build counters, t34 is one of them and it gets out in same time as luchs.

Except it is not.
13 Jul 2015, 12:30 PM

Except it is not.

Guards can counter Luchs, AT guns can, the Luch's is on the field far after it's counter hit the field. T34's and Shermans are just the be all end all "The Luchs is now dead" counter because they can chase.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 36
South Africa 1
Germany 750

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak