Login

russian armor

Nerf Luchs (health)?

13 Jul 2015, 12:35 PM

Guards can counter Luchs, AT guns can, the Luch's is on the field far after it's counter hit the field. T34's and Shermans are just the be all end all "The Luchs is now dead" counter because they can chase.

Ok, thanks for the info.

Now why you've quoted me?
13 Jul 2015, 12:38 PM

Ok, thanks for the info.

Now why you've quoted me?

You made a point that the T34 arrives later than the Luchs, which isn't normally true. Rushing T3 really isn't worth it since the Obers nerf (and especially since you can call in elite infantry as OKW on several doctrines) so the Luchs will normally come out at the same time or very shortly before the first enemy medium hits the field.

If anything the Luchs should be moved to one of the earlier HQ's (and get a fuel cost increase to balance it out).
13 Jul 2015, 13:04 PM

You made a point that the T34 arrives later than the Luchs, which isn't normally true. Rushing T3 really isn't worth it since the Obers nerf (and especially since you can call in elite infantry as OKW on several doctrines) so the Luchs will normally come out at the same time or very shortly before the first enemy medium hits the field.

If anything the Luchs should be moved to one of the earlier HQ's (and get a fuel cost increase to balance it out).

1) How this all connected to what you've said about Guards and AT guns in previous post?
"You made a point that the T34 arrives later than the Luchs, which isn't normally true" because guards and AT guns can counter Luchs?
2) Still, why you've quoted me in previous post (when you wrote things completely unrelated to what you've quoted)?
3) It's not like T-34 worth rushing either (I think that rushing T-70 is better). So, what's the point of discussion then? I thought we compare their timings if both players get about same map control and both vehicles are rushed, which is obviously the only objective comparsion we can make.
13 Jul 2015, 13:32 PM

Lol why pussking is banned?
13 Jul 2015, 13:41 PM

Yeah, such a good man is now unable to post :snfBarton:

He even quoted me, how can I know what did he mean now :snfBarton:
13 Jul 2015, 14:17 PM

He was not banned for his opinions, but for the insults he was throwing around.
13 Jul 2015, 14:27 PM

@ pussyking.

Ok, fine. After this, increase its ROF and give it suppression like okw AA halftrack. Deal?
13 Jul 2015, 15:30 PM

My only gripe about it is how effective it is at wiping squads a lot of times in just one volley. So maybe change whatever stat makes it so good at wiping soo much but lower fuel cost.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★