Login

russian armor

Good opinion for everyone!

9 Jun 2013, 18:32 PM

I have decided to remain silent about any unbalance issues because alpha was so different from closed beta and closed beta was far away from opened beta in closed beta axis was a bit OP in open beta soviets are ultimate OP army and very abusive. so i think everyone should wait and see what will we get in the base game and then come back to this forums again but there are a few things %99 of the community agrees about them such as very early and massive spam of conscripts and shocktroops and every single soviet unit having 1000 type of abilities or clown cars or t34 problem and 2 men sniper squad+ 6 men cruews vs 3 men crews. probably the team which designed USSR thought that this game is gonna be only vs AI as only in single player missions i have seen a single unit having 1000 different abilities such as ToV chapters.
So here is the good advice wait and see what we encounter in base game because we cant say all these things are gonna stay there.
9 Jun 2013, 19:05 PM
Benefactor 115

here's another good opinion for everyone. paragraphs are awesome.
10 Jun 2013, 07:44 AM

here's another good opinion for everyone. paragraphs are awesome.

i give you my password and you can handle that part cause i am pretty lazy at that
10 Jun 2013, 13:05 PM

i give you my password and you can handle that part cause i am pretty lazy at that

So pressing "enter" key few times is so energy consuming? ;) Wow.
10 Jun 2013, 13:11 PM

Basic design flaws were not erased in all those patches we have seen. Thats why i expect them to remain in the release version.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★