Login

russian armor

Panzer Elite as new faction for next DLC

12 Jul 2015, 01:31 AM

I want an Axis faction with weapon racks so I can my troops Shreks and LMG42s and MDK everything.
12 Jul 2015, 01:40 AM

hummel, goliah, Grille etc... it could be done another german faction!
12 Jul 2015, 02:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I want an Axis faction with weapon racks so I can my troops Shreks and LMG42s and MDK everything.

I can feel the Allied players' souls being crushed and snorted
12 Jul 2015, 02:43 AM

I really want a mod that inverts the factions, OKW that plays like USF (minus vehicle crews) and Ostheer that plays like Soviets. (Minus 6 man squads of course.)
12 Jul 2015, 03:12 AM

HAHAHAHA
and what? get their ass half handed by africans and brits and had to call for the help of germany to do everything? get the fuck outta here

it just implied that i rather have a faction can be beaten by anyone instead of another german, i mean i want some new element in axies side,
12 Jul 2015, 03:35 AM

another faction would make things a lot more interesting~

when i heard rumors of a new British forces i was hoping they'd make two factions along with a new campaign like the Ardennes Assault... that really made me drool when i heard about it *-drools-*

but with just a single British faction expansion? x.x;
i gotta say, i'm not as hyped for it...i mean it's better than nothing but still... maybe it's because i do favor axis a little more and am sad to hear about multiple people opposing the idea...

but... if i could add a faction, i'd see a mix of German and Italian forces, maybe the ones from Africa that fought the British more from the Afrika Korps

just my opinion on it ^^;
as if there's not enough of those on the internet x.x;

12 Jul 2015, 03:46 AM

another faction would make things a lot more interesting~

when i heard rumors of a new British forces i was hoping they'd make two factions along with a new campaign like the Ardennes Assault... that really made me drool when i heard about it *-drools-*

but with just a single British faction expansion? x.x;
i gotta say, i'm not as hyped for it...i mean it's better than nothing but still... maybe it's because i do favor axis a little more and am sad to hear about multiple people opposing the idea...

but... if i could add a faction, i'd see a mix of German and Italian forces, maybe the ones from Africa that fought the British more from the Afrika Korps

just my opinion on it ^^;
as if there's not enough of those on the internet x.x;

I said same thing about Afrika Korps when British force is rumored but as other point out Afrika Korps won't happen since PVP setting is towards end of war, Afrika Korps is long gone, so it won't be available so is Italy, so we prob will see some thing like other mentions SS force, Luftwaffe forces or some german forces
12 Jul 2015, 04:37 AM

A lot of units of a 3rd Axis faction are left out. I wish that the Japanese could be in it but that's not happening.

Probably I think a Pz Elite type faction with the missing elements:

-SPW halftracks non-doctrinal
-light armor self-propelled guns (eg. Marder/Nashorn)
-tank destroyers (hetzer, jagdpanther)
-self-propelled artillery (hummel, wespe)
-Flak 88, Nebelwerfer
-Some Axis Allied call-ins.
12 Jul 2015, 04:52 AM

i personally think the argument of early or late war as a silly argument... it's a game, it should be fun and while showing a degree of historical accuracy is important and good, historical accuracy shouldn't go so far as to take away from the fun or diversity which i think would only make the game more interesting...

such as if it was completely historically accurate, all those monster tanks the axis had would suck... allies would almost always win, the t-34 would be even more amazing than it is and... even more stuff that i can't really recall because it's almost midnight and i'm tired xD

12 Jul 2015, 05:41 AM

Permanently Banned
fantasy cold war german faction. With ober elite ubermensch and the E series tanks.
12 Jul 2015, 05:45 AM

1946 Wolfenstein German faction

Come on...
12 Jul 2015, 06:23 AM
Donator 11

Well OKW isn't PE, and one of OKW's current issues is lack variety due to having only 6 commanders along with a lack of support weapons and heavy bombardment artillery.

Yeah? How many Soviet commanders do people use? Or USF? The problem can't be solved with mere commanders, the faction needs redesign.

But when OKW gets their medium tank, which will be soon and YOU KNOW IT, a new meta will emerge
12 Jul 2015, 07:27 AM

fantasy cold war german faction. With ober elite ubermensch and the E series tanks.

E-Series Wasn't Col War Era let alone on that level.
12 Jul 2015, 08:31 AM

This game is not historical: russian have t 34 /76 as core unit in 1944/1945 , ostheer is having strong tank + arty and luftwafe support (CAS), this is not real because ostheer had air superiority only in fist 2 years of war , then they cannot launch many air attacks duel russian migs patroling skies.

Also we have so many unused axis unit (they could be used as now fation or lot doctrines for OKW)

Panzer III
Mostly used by africa corps
performance as t 34/76 in game except it get skirts in 2 vet and can get mg gunner (with mg34 of course)

Or they can be antiinfantry tank with ability to increase its at performance in cost of ai performance (sherman in cohv)

Fiat L6/40 - italy tanks used in Africa
Something like stuart in game

Fiat m10/39
italy tank used in africa

Something betweeen luchs and stuart - one main gun canon that attack fast and is good again infantry and also it had 1 hulled canon like mk4 churchill (i mean churchill flamethrower)
this canon can be used even agains light tanks and medium tanks rear hits

Hotchkiss
From coh1

Used in africa too

Char B1 bis

It is mk4 churchill of france - similar look , similar abilities . could be used in africa corps because it was france tank

Schweres Panzerspähwagen SdKfz 231

Something between axis scout car and okw puma in at performance , higly mobile- upgradable with mg 34 gunner

Used in africa corps

SdKfz 265 kleiner Panzerbefehlswagen
Command vehicle
light tank
could be used in africa corps
boost other tanks speed / attack / defence - what creators choose
lil canon that fire fast but cant pierse nothing stronger than scout cars

Panzerjäger 1

tank destroyer
used in africa corps
performance somewhat weaker than other tank destroyers in game but higher fire rate

Marder II and Marder III
marder II was udes in africa corps in some low numbers
Marder II was somewhat weaker than marder III , we all know MArder III for coh1

Hetzer
Tank for OKW commader , wasnt used in africa corps
We know him from coh1

Nashorn
something between pagtpanzer IV and elefant
for okw commaders , was not used in africa corps

Jagtpanther
from coh1
can be okw commader was not used in africa corps

Semovente m.41 da 90/53

Italiant tank destroyer used in africa
90 mm canon
inspired german tiger because it was antiair canon too like 88flak before they managed to use that canon on tank destroyer

Can penetrate everything even heavy tanks with vet

Autovettura Fiat 508 C.M
ligfht utility car
can be caping car + some abilities
made from civil car
lightly armored
italian car used in africa

Motocycle
used in africa
Can be recon vehicle and sniper hunter also harraser
used in cohv

Sdkfz medium aa transport

Could have instaled 36 flak
used in africa corps
similar to okw flacktrack

Skfz 250 armed with 3,7 light at canon
used in africa corps
can transport single squad
squad can fire fron canon and fron its own firearms
canon can penetrate max light tanks

Infantry inst all that great problem to made

So please dont say we cant make Africa corps because of no more axis units nor because we want only units in 1944 when t 34/76 was not used there and germans havent air superioty an so many heavy tanks in those days

Also never forgot infamous AA 88 that can serve as static anti tanklike now serve pak43 but AA88 was highly used by africa corps
12 Jul 2015, 08:49 AM

"This game is not historical: russian have t 34 /76 as core unit in 1944/1945 , ostheer is having strong tank + arty and luftwafe support (CAS), this is not real because ostheer had air superiority only in fist 2 years of war , then they cannot launch many air attacks duel russian migs patroling skies."

Yeah yeah and the 27mio deaths on soviet union side were only conscripts :F
12 Jul 2015, 10:00 AM

^ and all those Italian units turn against you if you fall below 200 VPs. :D
12 Jul 2015, 11:08 AM

Yeah? How many Soviet commanders do people use? Or USF? The problem can't be solved with mere commanders, the faction needs redesign.

But when OKW gets their medium tank, which will be soon and YOU KNOW IT, a new meta will emerge

Soviets have a lot more numerous commander choices (as do Ostheer) since the heavy changes and will more in the future with the call in changes. OKW and USF are just hard limited to 6 and among those 6 there are just plain bad choices.

Elite Armored is essentially; "bugs the doctrine" and Recon has been nerfed so many times that it's simply not worth it anymore so make that 5 commanders for OKW and USF.
12 Jul 2015, 12:01 PM

i dont think its fair that allies will have way more options in 2v2's and above. axis should get a 3rd faction too.
12 Jul 2015, 12:21 PM
Donator 33

i dont think its fair that allies will have way more options in 2v2's and above. axis should get a 3rd faction too.

I trust Relic to add more commanders for Axis, since adding only brits and no new commanders for other factions would suck, they might even give us the infamous Not 1 step back commander

12 Jul 2015, 12:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jul 2015, 15:34 PMKatitof
Its impossible to implement another axis faction.

There isn't anything bigger then KT/JT, so we have no megalomania source material.

Impossible because there are no more axis tanks that are same class as KT/JT?

Only reason why Relic shouldn't make another axis faction is... balance problems.

They can create another faction, call it wehrmacht and add: Pazner 3, and other variants of tigers 4 and 5.
Glass cannon? Marder 2 and 3 and nashorn if u want firepower of JT without armor, hetzer, jp4.
You have Wespe, hummels, Wirbelwind, grille and nebelwerfer.

If they ever put another axis faction, i hope they will stay away from Tigers 2 and JT, even Tiger1.

There is just so many options to make a new faction, will it be authentic? I dont care, i want those nebels :clap:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 23
Peru 4
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak