Login

russian armor

Direct Hits with Walking Stuka, very little damage

9 Jul 2015, 18:46 PM

I was wondering if anyone else notices this. I was playing a 4v4 today, and the enemy had two 82mm mortar squads in a perfect little line. I used my Walking stuka, land it right on top of both unit. I mean I watched the shells land in the mortar teams. Yet they each only lost one member. It didn't even phase the squads. I even went to watch the replay, and again I mean these things landed right on top of the mortar squads. How is it possible to not do more damage than that? How is damage calculated with indirect fire weapons like the walking stuka?
10 Jul 2015, 07:14 AM

It would be helpful if you post replay.
10 Jul 2015, 13:34 PM
10 Jul 2015, 13:40 PM
Patrion 14

https://youtu.be/dPgsbDKD4fo

I see what happened. If you look closely, you will notice that one shell hits a little off, and another impacts the op. None of the rounds directly hit the mortar crew. Each pair of stuka rounds have a gap between their area of effect.
10 Jul 2015, 19:31 PM

The stuka may do AWESOME or may do BAD as shown in this video. Its not that reliable as some people think.
10 Jul 2015, 20:53 PM

If I get used to the targeting on the walking stuka, will the shells hit the same points along the marker each time? Because the high-damage, low AoE thing makes me leery when I'm presented with the creeping barrage targeting marker.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★