Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
12 Oct 2015, 09:59 AM

Oorah:100% bonus speed, 0.25 received accuracy modifier, 0,8 cooldown weapon modifier and 1,4 weapon accuracy modifier. Everything is multiplicative except the speed bonus

Really? Changed recently then? http://www.coh2.org/topic/36130/what-are-the-bonuses-for-captain-on-me-ability/post/349019

These constant changes... sure it's for the good of balance, but I feel like let me know when you are done so I know when to start paying attention to the gameplay.
12 Oct 2015, 11:22 AM

Oorah:100% bonus speed, 0.25 received accuracy modifier, 0,8 cooldown weapon modifier and 1,4 weapon accuracy modifier. Everything is multiplicative except the speed bonus

And there the hell did you pulled that off?
Single player campaign?

Because oorah in mp gives nothing more then speed.
12 Oct 2015, 12:11 PM

I've got a question. Do the Tommy vet3 weapon bonuses affect their scoped lee enfields they get at vet3?

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 11:22 AMKatitof

And there the hell did you pulled that off?
Single player campaign?

Because oorah in mp gives nothing more then speed.

It's the Brit officer's heroic charge.
12 Oct 2015, 15:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 12:11 PMMuxsus
I've got a question. Do the Tommy vet3 weapon bonuses affect their scoped lee enfields they get at vet3?

0,8 cooldown and 1,4 accuracy to hardpoint.1 which is the lee rifle without scope which makes me assume it's for the basic weapons and anything that replaces them. Tommies have 3 hardpoints, where hardpoint 2 and 3 are empty, so they could become the scoped weapons, but I have no idea how it works.

http://i.imgur.com/yblvTpB.png

The other modifier and upgrade are vet related.

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 12:11 PMMuxsus

It's the Brit officer's heroic charge.

Thank you for being capable of reading with context
13 Oct 2015, 16:00 PM

Permanently Banned
Jesus those heroic charge stats. Looks like only suppression will stop that termination. Who the fuck designs these abilities?
16 Oct 2015, 07:34 AM

Thank you for being capable of reading with context

No fault of your own huh? Way to be a dick.
16 Oct 2015, 19:58 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Jesus those heroic charge stats. Looks like only suppression will stop that termination. Who the fuck designs these abilities?

It costs 5 more than Oorah!. 5.

It could only give speed to units around him and easily be worth it!
24 Oct 2015, 10:25 AM

Question @Cruzz

OKW Elite Armor Commander ability:

Emergency Repairs is a key piece of technology to which the USF already has access. It allows the crew to repair any critical hits on your tank, at the cost of munitions. Use caution! It leaves the tank crew vulnerable to being killed, and the vehicle to being abandoned. The cost is reasonable, but the use of this perk is only viable in a non-combat situation, in order to quick fix an engine, so that the vehicle can move out of range, in order to undergo full repairs.

Is this still valid? Did some tests and I could not decrew the tanks while ability was in use.
24 Oct 2015, 11:49 AM

Because brits. Period.
24 Oct 2015, 11:59 AM

I remember that once I saw 2x Commandos + 1x Officer whit this buff turned ON running straight on me.
I have never clicked "T" so damn hard to retreat my 3 LMG Grens and PzGrens :foreveralone:
24 Oct 2015, 13:27 PM

How does stopping of OKW truck building work? I know for sure that bringing it to 0 health during building does not return resources to OKW player, my question is when the truck is under fire and I abort the building, do I get resources back? Or maybe aborting it never returns resources, even when not in combat?
24 Oct 2015, 13:36 PM
Patrion 14

How does stopping of OKW truck building work? I know for sure that bringing it to 0 health during building does not return resources to OKW player, my question is when the truck is under fire and I abort the building, do I get resources back? Or maybe aborting it never returns resources, even when not in combat?

You get resources back proportionate to the amount of health it had when you cancelled it.

Say you cancel the flak truck when it's at 50% health. Out of the 200 mp and 80 fuel you spend on it, you only get 100 mp and 40 fuel back because of its health at the moment of cancellation.

Or at least that's how I've seen it every time I've cancelled my trucks. Or any other emplacement, bunker, or building I had to make(I see this proportionate health:resources with brit emplacements as well).
24 Oct 2015, 14:23 PM

You get resources back proportionate to the amount of health it had when you cancelled it.

Say you cancel the flak truck when it's at 50% health. Out of the 200 mp and 80 fuel you spend on it, you only get 100 mp and 40 fuel back because of its health at the moment of cancellation.

Or at least that's how I've seen it every time I've cancelled my trucks. Or any other emplacement, bunker, or building I had to make(I see this proportionate health:resources with brit emplacements as well).

31 Oct 2015, 08:57 AM

31 Oct 2015, 09:03 AM

Any ninja changes in today's hotfix Cruzz?
31 Oct 2015, 10:07 AM

Is it amount of health or the % of building process?

I mean if you build it to 90% and cancel then you will have 10% of resoures back, am i right?
31 Oct 2015, 10:07 AM

I mean if you build it to 90% and cancel then you will have 10% of resoures back, am i right?
31 Oct 2015, 10:11 AM

Any ninja changes in today's hotfix Cruzz?

After each patch, Dr.Cruzz goes to the operation room for like 3 days and start dealing with the cancerous bugs and ninjas. Then he comes out with a list. Be patient.
31 Oct 2015, 14:56 PM
Patrion 14

This applies to all buildings, but they all start with 100% health. It's not like other games where the amount of health you have is dependent on how much of the building process is done. So even if you cancel it at 90%, you will get 100% of your resources back if it was at 100% health. Just look at the health bar of the building(that's building :P ) to see how much HP it has.

The only thing that matters in the building process is how much damage it took and how much of its health decreased; which determines the amount of resources you get back proportionate to that when cancelling.
31 Oct 2015, 15:39 PM

Join hands with me so we may summon based Cruzzi to help us in light of this new patch :banana:
PAGES (58)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS