Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
7 Jul 2015, 14:03 PM

I know that if you merge a cons squad with a shock troops squad, cons models added to the shock squad won´t have armor as shock models....so in my opinión it is not worth....

But I think merge is great to reinforce mortars and machine guns in the battlefield....

What about Guards??? Do you think is a good idea merge cons with Guards squad so the guard squad don´t need to retreat to reinforce??? or is not a good idea and why???

7 Jul 2015, 15:21 PM

Merging with Penals is the best.
7 Jul 2015, 15:23 PM

Merging with Penals is the best.

Its actually not worth it anymore.
They cost just 2 more menpower per entity and don't have positive rec acc.

Merging with guards suffers most.
7 Jul 2015, 15:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2015, 19:07 PMCruzz

How were you planning on using OKW bulletins as Ostheer (or vice versa)? There are crossfaction bulletin effects but these only apply for abandoned vehicles and team weapons because of this little issue :foreveralone:

Words cannot describe how awful I am at this game.
7 Jul 2015, 16:24 PM

Also yea Relic time to fix some stupid stuff and also the usf overpopulation possibility crap. :/

It is nice to fix it and it was talked here and there many times but we cant found solution how to fix it. Its nice to point on problem , but without possible solution it doesnt help us either
7 Jul 2015, 16:29 PM

Oh cool, finally I can use my three StuG E reload speed bulletins. Never had the StuG E doctrine. :snfCHVGame:

StuG G ROF increases even further now and with vet it´s going to be insane.

7 Jul 2015, 16:51 PM

Wow, nice read and great job Cruzz! +1

Part 2 perhaps? ;)
7 Jul 2015, 17:38 PM

This rather reads as a list of bugs.

And I really do not like the way cover handles damage instead of accuracy. Or Grenades thrown over cover being affected by cover. Stupid...
7 Jul 2015, 17:43 PM
Donator 11

7 Jul 2015, 17:51 PM
Patrion 14

+1 cruzz. :snfMarcus:
Maybe we can add this list to the newbie guide

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2015, 20:09 PMRMMLz

Came here to say this, and these are not newbie tricks. Thanks dude.

updated!!. The Guide
7 Jul 2015, 18:57 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 09:20 AMCruzz

Good question and one for which the answer actually changed in the last patch! I probably should've mentioned this in my ninja notes, I touched on one small aspect of the implications of it (puma ostruppen nerfed), but I forgot to mention the more general cases where it has a huge impact.

Anyway, because relic moved the squad base received accuracy to the model/entity SIZE instead of a squad modifier, this now means that merged conscripts are in fact easier to hit than the proper models of a squad for any kind of infantry squads. They are harder to hit than the regular members of an HMG/mortar squad, but...

The other implication of this change is that now only the initial squad of HMGs and Mortars sucks ass. As soon as they get decrewed and recrewed with something else, they lose their received accuracy bonus permanently. For instance HMG42, initial received accuracy/size is 1.25. Lose the initial crew and recrew with grenadiers and you now have an HMG42 with 0.91 received accuracy. Or with PGs for 0.8 received accuracy.

Damn, thx for the correction. I indeed only checked that on the prior patch.

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 14:03 PMFul4n0
I know that if you merge a cons squad with a shock troops squad, cons models added to the shock squad won´t have armor as shock models....so in my opinión it is not worth....

But I think merge is great to reinforce mortars and machine guns in the battlefield....

What about Guards??? Do you think is a good idea merge cons with Guards squad so the guard squad don´t need to retreat to reinforce??? or is not a good idea and why???

Guards have better DPS, so yes, if you need the damage inmediatly and the retreat is long, merge.
7 Jul 2015, 19:20 PM

Its actually not worth it anymore.
They cost just 2 more menpower per entity and don't have positive rec acc.

Merging with guards suffers most.

It's still the most efficient though. That's what I meant
7 Jul 2015, 19:56 PM

Thank you, Cruzz. It is great to know these "hidden facts".
7 Jul 2015, 21:06 PM

for cruzz

does this work for okw weopans teams too? for example if you recrew with jaeger light inf (they have 0.8 recieved acc) or better yet, obersoldaten which have 0.7 recieved accuracy.

now if i recrew a maxin with obersoldaten, does it give me 5 men obersoldaten with thier high dps rifles as the mg gunners? they would ofc cost 50mp per man
7 Jul 2015, 21:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 21:06 PMSmaug
for cruzz

does this work for okw weopans teams too? for example if you recrew with jaeger light inf (they have 0.8 recieved acc) or better yet, obersoldaten which have 0.7 recieved accuracy.

now if i recrew a maxin with obersoldaten, does it give me 5 men obersoldaten with thier high dps rifles as the mg gunners? they would ofc cost 50mp per man

Yes. It'll work on all team weapons for all factions. Except for the 5-man part, you'll get 4-man weapon crews as OKW. And yes they'll be using the default rifles of their squads rather than shitty team weapon crew member guns.

For maximum abuse, equip 3x Jaeger Infantry vision bulletins as OKW and recrew stuff with them. Sniper vision on your team weapon squads, because that's balance.
7 Jul 2015, 21:54 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 21:19 PMCruzz

Yes. It'll work on all team weapons for all factions. Except for the 5-man part, you'll get 4-man weapon crews as OKW. And yes they'll be using the default rifles of their squads rather than shitty team weapon crew member guns.

For maximum abuse, equip 3x Jaeger Infantry vision bulletins as OKW and recrew stuff with them. Sniper vision on your team weapon squads, because that's balance.

If I recrew a pak gun with Jaeger Infantry and take casualties, will the reinforcements be Jaeger or normal crewmen? And which MP cost will be used to reinforce?
7 Jul 2015, 21:58 PM

Permanently Banned
Any team weapon recrewed by a squad will reinforce for the amount the squad used to recrew it will reinforce for
7 Jul 2015, 21:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 21:54 PMOMGPOP

If I recrew a pak gun with Jaeger Infantry and take casualties, will the reinforcements be Jaeger or normal crewmen? And which MP cost will be used to reinforce?

Reinforcements will be Jaegers too and the MP cost will be the same as on a Jaeger squad (37MP)
7 Jul 2015, 21:59 PM

Any team weapon recrewed by a squad will reinforce for the amount the squad used to recrew it will reinforce for

Which is why re crewing with more advanced squads isn't always the best of ideas.
7 Jul 2015, 22:41 PM
Donator 33

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jul 2015, 21:59 PMCruzz

Reinforcements will be Jaegers too and the MP cost will be the same as on a Jaeger squad (37MP)

Ah I see, Thank you Cruzz.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 27
Germany 305

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %