Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
13 Mar 2016, 23:00 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Bummer

I just realized I actually totally misread what you said and definitely didn't test what you had in mind.
13 Mar 2016, 23:22 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

hire cruzz already relic, jesus the guy has all the bug fixes right here
14 Mar 2016, 04:32 AM

What do they changed?

I hate ninja-buffs and ninja-nerfs, do they fear the reactions in forums regarding some unpopular changes? It is far worse when someone finds out that it was ninja-changed. Relic, can you please stop this!
They moved the RE and IS cover bonuses from a passive ability to an action under squad_action_apply_ext.

The IS bonus came through completely unchanged but the RE bonus now applies to every weapon an RE squad can use instead of being restricted to the Sten. The practical upshot of this is that REs not only have a better Bren than in-cover IS while out-of-cover, they also receive an actual cover bonus on top.
This is a bug (confirmed here by Cuddletronic) so it should be fixed in the next patch.
14 Mar 2016, 13:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2016, 04:32 AMSvanh
They moved the RE and IS cover bonuses from a passive ability to an action under squad_action_apply_ext.

The IS bonus came through completely unchanged but the RE bonus now applies to every weapon an RE squad can use instead of being restricted to the Sten. The practical upshot of this is that REs not only have a better Bren than in-cover IS while out-of-cover, they also receive an actual cover bonus on top.
This is a bug (confirmed here by Cuddletronic) so it should be fixed in the next patch.

Thx for insight. Reducing the reloading of Piat by 50% in the hands of Sappers could make it useful actually. ;) But it will be changed soon nevertheless so it doesn't matter.
15 Mar 2016, 22:53 PM

maybe it happens when you play your 4th game with OKW

he is right tough, I have noticed this since months ago.

this is why axis float so much manpower, you retreat, heal and you save 60-100 manpower in reinforcements.

I don't know if this is design, bug, RNG(happens too often to be just rng).

The worst offenders are MGs, inside a house you burn them to 30% HP and they hop out and retreat with 4 mens alive, so the enemy lose only the house and a minute of map control.
15 Mar 2016, 22:57 PM

"Thx for insight. Reducing the reloading of Piat by 50% in the hands of Sappers could make it useful actually."

It still doesn't. :D

Frankly they could fire 10 a second and all would still miss a moving target. Would like to get around to doing some tests as even with attack ground and a stationary target I'm not convinced they are doing the damage I'd mathematically expect..
15 Mar 2016, 22:58 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 22:53 PMzerocoh

The worst offenders are MGs, inside a house you burn them to 30% HP and they hop out and retreat with 4 mens alive, so the enemy lose only the house and a minute of map control.

That is unique to flamethrowers burning units in buildings, because it applies the same damage to each unit.
15 Mar 2016, 23:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 22:58 PMTobis

That is unique to flamethrowers burning units in buildings, because it applies the same damage to each unit.

nope, when there is infantry on houses they sometimes drop half a squad or 2 guys.

and I was not talking about that specific event. Axis infantry just take a lot of damage before it start dropping models.
15 Mar 2016, 23:06 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

Just a FYI, Relic probably cannot hire people that do not work/live already in Canada (or that have already working permit/immigration permit/eligibility for Express Entry) due to current Canadian immigration laws.
15 Mar 2016, 23:22 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 23:05 PMzerocoh

nope, when there is infantry on houses they sometimes drop half a squad or 2 guys.

and I was not talking about that specific event. Axis infantry just take a lot of damage before it start dropping models.

All depends on the health of the squads before the flamethrower hits them.
16 Mar 2016, 01:19 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Mar 2016, 11:50 AMEsxile
Sturmpio squad vs riflemen squad

Strange I have the opposite experience...
ST got raped in cover, with his UKF rifles in negative cover, just 2 metres from me...
Or are you talking about USF rifles?

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2016, 23:22 PMTobis

All depends on the health of the squads before the flamethrower hits them.

I've had 1 man squad near death with flamethrower kill an entire maxim crew, simply because the building didnt have directional facing, lol.

Just a FYI, Relic probably cannot hire people that do not work/live already in Canada (or that have already working permit/immigration permit/eligibility for Express Entry) due to current Canadian immigration laws.

Doesnt mean you cannot work remotely :D
16 Mar 2016, 08:59 AM

I keep on hoping someone will spot a recent ninja so that we know the game is still supported....
16 Mar 2016, 09:12 AM

I keep on hoping someone will spot a recent ninja so that we know the game is still supported....

There is war spoils alpha ongoing and there is balance patch on the way.... we're having ESL and 10k active players daily with 5k peak time.

That is couple of times MORE then some MMOs.

CoH2 playerbase is BIGGER then Planetside 2 playerbase on PC.

There is not a single thing indicating any logical reason to stop or even slow the support for CoH.

We might not see another faction or big expansion, but that isn't exactly a bad thing.

HELL, friggin DoW2 just got 2 DLCs recently, one cosmetic and one playable and how old that game is?

Stop being naive and succumbing to rumors.
16 Mar 2016, 10:40 AM

I totally agree, though maybe I should have made it clearer.

Frankly the overall vibe from the community would make the population of the ladies toilets are the World's cattiest drag queen convention blush. Prima donnas really doesn't cut it.

Would still like to see a ninja just to be sure though.

16 Mar 2016, 11:35 AM

But ninjas are not a sign of support, but incompetence of QA and patch transparency.
16 Mar 2016, 11:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 11:35 AMKatitof
But ninjas are not a sign of support, but incompetence of QA and patch transparency.

+1

Ninja changes don't have a single purpose.
You change something? Stand behind your decision and say why you changed it.
But hiding your changes only gives the impression that you know it's a fuck up and you hope that nobody won't see (which will never happen).
16 Mar 2016, 12:22 PM

*sigh*

Point taken, and I'm not looking to argue, but they are a sign of life... a normal sign of life on this game.

*if there is anyone out there let us know either by knocking on the ceiling three times or reverting the Churchill nerf* :D
17 Mar 2016, 21:22 PM

churchills aren't THAT bad, they are just not worth over comets.
24 Mar 2016, 19:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Mar 2016, 09:12 AMKatitof

There is war spoils alpha ongoing and there is balance patch on the way.... we're having ESL and 10k active players daily with 5k peak time.

That is couple of times MORE then some MMOs.

CoH2 playerbase is BIGGER then Planetside 2 playerbase on PC.

There is not a single thing indicating any logical reason to stop or even slow the support for CoH.

We might not see another faction or big expansion, but that isn't exactly a bad thing.

HELL, friggin DoW2 just got 2 DLCs recently, one cosmetic and one playable and how old that game is?

Stop being naive and succumbing to rumors.

where did you read about the incoming balance patch?
26 Mar 2016, 20:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Q: what types of cover are been used on the game?

Water, halftrack, snow, trenches, bunker?
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS