Login

russian armor

USF Unbeatable with OKW this patch

26 Jun 2015, 11:33 AM

Unless they do something dumb, Rifles, LT+Nades, .50 cals everywhere and AAHT to counter any light armor you might get then CPT for AT guns and straight into EZ8/M10+Bulldozer.
I tried using the MG34 to halt the blobs but it either got instagibbed by the grenades or AAHT. Every push they make is covered by a .50 that instasupresses everything I have. Suggestions?
26 Jun 2015, 11:39 AM
26 Jun 2015, 11:50 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 11:40 AMIGOR
i have a suggestion, l2p .

Nice suggestion, I mean this is the side of the forum where you make threads to L2P.

Anyway,Kubel sturm cutoff Rush is nasty, do that WELL and then get flak HT + raketen. USF AA should come a bit later from denying so much,giving you time to prepare a defensive blob. They may even get inpatient waiting for a AAHT and get M20 instead.
If it's double USF and one goes captain then your teammate needs to have your back.
26 Jun 2015, 12:07 PM

Volkgrens are bad, Obers are too expensive. You can't do that much until these two units get fixed.

Play multiplayer matches if you want to have fun as OKW.
26 Jun 2015, 12:08 PM

I would play against USF always T1 and rush to JP.
From then it does not matter what tanks the opponent plays and you can fully set focus on anti Inf.

Ot
The L2p Posts in each thread are really dumb and tiring.
Even if the creators believe it ... they are not cool/funny :/
26 Jun 2015, 12:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 12:07 PM(>-_-<)UFO
Volkgrens are bad, Obers are too expensive. You can't do that much until these two units get fixed.

Play multiplayer matches if you want to have fun as OKW.

This is Golden. Best advice 2015.
26 Jun 2015, 12:25 PM

Sturm + Kubel is still the most potent opening in the game. Abuse the piss out of this and you'll be just fine.

26 Jun 2015, 12:33 PM

kubelwagen > 3 volks > mechanized regiment > FLAK HT > 2 mg-34s > field HQ > jagdpanzer

Do not cap with your sturmpios early game. Rush the USF players cutoff with your sturmpios + kubelwagen. Proceed to cap with your volks. Once you have the fuel get the flak HQ. Later on add a jagpdanzer. Add in fallshirmjager and raketenwerfers if floating spare MP.

Play this correctly and you should have a significant advantage over USF.
26 Jun 2015, 14:12 PM

Thanks for the responses guys. I'll try this stuff out.
26 Jun 2015, 18:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to OKW Strategies
29 Jun 2015, 20:25 PM

mg34 suck !and easily flank . vs usf use flak HT(keep it at range) +3or4 volks then make raketen to protect ur Ht(or up shreck) from stuart or aa halftrack,although u can make puma instead when see lieutanant , then jp help u better to deal with armor.
23 Aug 2015, 19:52 PM

Your best off relying on Pfuss rather than MG34's, as they can trade extremely efficiently and totally negate rifles better DPS at close range with their G43's. Also the MG34 does the worst DPS at far of any unit in the game while doing medicore suppression, there is little reason to use it until it gets it's old damage back.

Kubel (or Volk depend on map) -> Volk -> Medic HQ ---> Rackten ---> Pfuss from now own as your basic infantry.

Instead of giving Volks shreks upgrade your Pfuss with G43's really early on, this will allow them to easily beat even BAR'd riflemen as well as give you better vision to predict pushes. If he goes for LT just get a second Rackten, if he goes Captain like most players do these days get an early JPIV.

Your Pfuss will easily hold their own so you don't need Obers. Later into the game put your Schwer on a cutoff and grab a PIV.
14 Sep 2015, 00:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 12:33 PMBurts
Play this correctly and you should have a significant advantage over USF.

Copy your initial SturmPio + Kubel rush strat, but how do you deal with USF's initial inf spam wave firing from behind green cover from separate triangulated fire positions at range favouring them, and worst of all, too soon armed with AMRAAM characteristic range and seeker homing grenades each one of which lands and explodes after selecting "T" but before the game can effect a retreat with an explosive force equivalent of a squad clearing tactical nuclear warhead? :faint:

Not pretending to be clever or trying to be critical, I simply don't have a solution which works for me and I am seeking one. Looking at your playercard you are enjoying success with your OKW play, and I'm wanting to understand and learn whether it's the micro, or what it is that you do that you manage to pull this off successsfully. I can do it against a player with poor situational awareness, but against someone with ½ a clue how do you manage it other than more than a little random awarded luck?

Can't charge in to close to preferred effective close range with SPs over open ground, whilst Kubelwagen with its banana skin hide can only target one squad direction at a time within a very narrow arc exposing itself to the focussed fire from other unpinned squads and/or rush/flanking forcing retreat leaving SPs vulnerable to protracted ranged focussed fire of increasing intensity.

Seeking to learn solutions, and how to execute them successfully so I can practise them until I can. Thanks. P.S. For clarity, I'm referring to the 1v1 game here.
14 Sep 2015, 00:25 AM

Your best off relying on Pfuss rather than MG34's, as they can trade extremely efficiently and totally negate rifles better DPS at close range with their G43's. Also the MG34 does the worst DPS at far of any unit in the game while doing medicore suppression, there is little reason to use it until it gets it's old damage back.

Kubel (or Volk depend on map) -> Volk -> Medic HQ ---> Rackten ---> Pfuss from now own as your basic infantry.

Instead of giving Volks shreks upgrade your Pfuss with G43's really early on, this will allow them to easily beat even BAR'd riflemen as well as give you better vision to predict pushes. If he goes for LT just get a second Rackten, if he goes Captain like most players do these days get an early JPIV.

Your Pfuss will easily hold their own so you don't need Obers. Later into the game put your Schwer on a cutoff and grab a PIV.

Think OP is looking for 1v1 and I could be wrong but that opening and strat really does not seem that strong at least in 1v1.

16 Sep 2015, 07:40 AM

Suggestions?

Same experience as you multiple occasions. Versing USF Übernading mega blob in 1v1 is just depressing as Ostheer, and utterly wrist slashing depressing as OKW.

My only practical suggestions are: 1. ignore the "L2P" insulting idiot stroking his Überego to compensate for his peanut sized d1ck, and 2. play USF so you can deceive yourself too your micro is PRO and you are l33t too? :thumb:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight