Login

russian armor

Evidence of "other" changes

27 Jun 2015, 01:13 AM

If they switched the MG34 and Kubel too I would be happy.
27 Jun 2015, 02:45 AM

If OKW gets P4s I think a cost increase of the building would be understandable, unless there's stuff I'm missing.
27 Jun 2015, 03:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jun 2015, 01:13 AMRollo
If they switched the MG34 and Kubel too I would be happy.
I hope, a lot of people have been asking for it.
27 Jun 2015, 03:32 AM

One of the main changes I noticed that wasn't in the patch notes is that they have included a new feature where the game just never boots on my computer and it crashes 100% of the time.

Can I buy some dlc to make it work?
27 Jun 2015, 04:33 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

One of the main changes I noticed that wasn't in the patch notes is that they have included a new feature where the game just never boots on my computer and it crashes 100% of the time.

Did you try restarting steam? Mine never boots if steam releases any beta update that i haven't downloaded (which is like once a day).
27 Jun 2015, 07:26 AM
Donator 22

PIV and Sturmtiger switch would be amazing. It would indirectly buff Spec Ops and Elite Armor if you could make PIV's with a command Panther or use Elite without having to hoard fuel for dual PIV's.

imagine the Sturmtiger with HEAT munition :clap: :rofl:
27 Jun 2015, 15:03 PM

imagine the Sturmtiger with HEAT munition :clap: :rofl:

Your insane! :megusta:
27 Jun 2015, 19:35 PM

wow relic breaking their own NDA. Sigh. Yes guys, congratulations, you've discovered it :P
27 Jun 2015, 19:41 PM
Benefactor 115

another example of their thorough and rigorous QA systems
27 Jun 2015, 19:43 PM

Personally I think they should go one step further, and swap the Sturmtiger with the Command Panther. In the end you would have the Panzer IV stock (why wasn't it before?), the Sturmtiger in Special Operations, and the Command Panther in Elite Armour.

The purpose of this is that the Sturmtiger would be in a stock doctrine and still accessible to 100% of the playerbase. Though the Command Panther would become an exclusive vehicle, this is not nearly as big of a deal, because you still have Flak HQ Panthers.
27 Jun 2015, 22:59 PM

Personally I think they should go one step further, and swap the Sturmtiger with the Command Panther. In the end you would have the Panzer IV stock (why wasn't it before?), the Sturmtiger in Special Operations, and the Command Panther in Elite Armour.

The purpose of this is that the Sturmtiger would be in a stock doctrine and still accessible to 100% of the playerbase. Though the Command Panther would become an exclusive vehicle, this is not nearly as big of a deal, because you still have Flak HQ Panthers.
That or either move KT to doctrine so the new one heavy tank rule applies.
27 Jun 2015, 23:28 PM
Donator 11

It is no proof that theese changes will come at all. It simply proves that they didnt want to change old version of the game, instead they took a alpha one and rolled some changes back - living text unchanged. The same applies to most changenotes. Also they explicite said that they want to make some changes and see how it goes so they are not sure if they want to have all the changes in live version.
28 Jun 2015, 00:30 AM

It is no proof that theese changes will come at all. It simply proves that they didnt want to change old version of the game, instead they took a alpha one and rolled some changes back - living text unchanged. The same applies to most changenotes. Also they explicite said that they want to make some changes and see how it goes so they are not sure if they want to have all the changes in live version.
Well yea they would probably throw the changes into beta first, Relic said something about throwing in more drastic changes later on.
28 Jun 2015, 00:33 AM

That or either move KT to doctrine so the new one heavy tank rule applies.

Arguably this would actually make the King Tiger more accessible because you wouldn't be required to spend a minimum of 160 Fuel for it to be unlocked.
29 Jun 2015, 17:20 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post26 Jun 2015, 18:32 PMNoorbi
I would prefer the kingtiger as a call in for the elite armor. Also pz IV should be good in T3

I don't know. Having it as a call in would be pretty WutFace. It may have same armor valuation as IS2 but I find it to be way better offensively.
29 Jun 2015, 20:56 PM

I don't know. Having it as a call in would be pretty WutFace. It may have same armor valuation as IS2 but I find it to be way better offensively.

But it's a better idea to replace the PZ IV callin with the kingtiger than replace it with the sturmtiger. I think the King Tiger fits better the 'Elite Armor' title. Also Relic should move some units to other tier like the elit infantry unit from T4 to T2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★