Login

russian armor

IKF Series 1v1 Open Beta Tournament 2

16 Jun 2013, 17:04 PM
Benefactor 115

17 Jun 2013, 07:34 AM

Why the heck you gave free win to TitsTwister? i said on IKF chat that i can't play anymoar that day, it was before games vs siberian, but he couldn't play tomorrow so we had to play but TitsTwister didn't said anything and now i see that he got a free win?! I had to rush my games vs Siberian.
17 Jun 2013, 07:57 AM

Why the heck you gave free win to TitsTwister? i said on IKF chat that i can't play anymoar that day, it was before games vs siberian, but he couldn't play tomorrow so we had to play but TitsTwister didn't said anything and now i see that he got a free win?! I had to rush my games vs Siberian.

You had to have an agreement with both ipkaifung and tititwister about playing today, but you just left the chat :(

I'm sure a lot of people would still like to see the match, myself included, so maybe you can arrange something with tititwister and get your revenge :P
17 Jun 2013, 09:13 AM

dude, i talked with IKF and Siberian, TitsTwister didn't said anything, i wanted to go to bed before games with Siberian because it was late and my brother had to do sth on PC

Siberian said that he won't be able to play today so we have to play now, i had to rush in these games, play really fast and it worked but still we played more than hour and it was 11:30 PM when we finished

another 4-6 games (finals) on CoH2 is like playing 2+ hours, he really expect that i could do that? i dont think so.

And as i said, Siberian and IKF were on chat and cleared the things, TitsTwister didn't said anything
17 Jun 2013, 12:14 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Patrion 39

Barton, after your games with Siberian the first time you said you would play the finals today I said no in the chat, and a couple minutes later you just repeated that the finals would be played today in all-caps and left the chat. IKF didn't agree with that either as he was afk when you finished your games against Siberian. Get real.

It was just as late for me as for you, and I had been waiting for the finals for around 4 hours. You can't just do whatever you want and expect people to go along with it. Tbh don't even play in tournaments if you can't handle playing until the end.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★