Login

russian armor

Ostheer HMG too strong now

PAGES (27)down
2 Jul 2015, 07:26 AM

dude, you didn't see the von ivan's 7 MG build? Someone posted a replay a few days ago

You know Von said himself that it was a "don't try this at home kids" thing right? Like Iv won games were my only vehicles were Sturmtiger's doesn't mean the ST is OP.

Sure sure.

http://coh2chart.com/

Click the 2v2 tab.

Kthxbye fanboy.

You do know that people are asking you to provide a replay so they can help you right?

And what does 2v2 stats prove? Other than people play the WFA factions less.
2 Jul 2015, 07:35 AM

You know Von said himself that it was a "don't try this at home kids" thing right? Like Iv won games were my only vehicles were Sturmtiger's doesn't mean the ST is OP.

You do know that people are asking you to provide a replay so they can help you right?

And what does 2v2 stats prove? Other than people play the WFA factions less.

Ho, I do not know. Maybe that Axis win rate is skyrocketting in 2v2?
2 Jul 2015, 07:36 AM

HMG42 is an issue vs USF because it let the Ostheer completely dictate the game path without giving USF a hard counter coming in time.
It is like playing paper/rock/scissor and Ostheer player can always select the 3 options but USF only 2.

If an Ostheer player wants to BO an heavy MG opening, USF player should be able to get a quick counter.

I face a guy yesterday who build 3 MGs in a 1vs1, all in a narrow area covering eahc other, I had to flank him from all sides of the map, with the right timing positioning each of my squad in cover, from 3 different "screens" position, at the same time being aware that he could use couple of riflegrenade to dislock some of my squad from behind his HMGs.
I had to use smoke from different position to push, coordinate it in the different screens with hotkeys etc... Of course he had a pak behing so no light armor push.

Him, he has everything in the same screen vision, HMGs, grens, pak, pio.

I finally manage to cut him and he still found a way to insult me before surrender.

So yes, that was entertaining, stressful and the victory really grateful. But still, I made the game, I use 3 times more micro and decision making that him. And he could, at any moment reverse the battle simply because I didn't have the right tools to counter his HMGs, because USF doesn't have those tools.

Flanking is part of USF gameplay, yes it is. But it doesn't mean that you could only be doing that with no support tools from behind.

On the other side, I don't see a lot of Ostheer flanking anything, they are blobbing with an HMG in the middle, when the contact is made, deploy the HMG and place gren in cover and wait for the suppression. Repeat it a 2nd time adding a mortar, repeat it a 3rd time with LMGs, pak etc...
2 Jul 2015, 08:26 AM
Donator 11

You have not seen people abuse MGs? in 2v2s?
2 Jul 2015, 08:29 AM
Donator 11

and? you didn't see sprice's 6 pathfinders build. whats the point?

Increase the price of the HMG to 260 or 280, move it to t0 and its fine

Move in to T0? Like in the Alpha? Imagine this with the buffs it has now.
2 Jul 2015, 09:45 AM

That has more to with the simple fact that 90 % of the allied players still use the callin strat. to bad for them the stug smacks the shit out of you if try to pull that stunt. People simply have not adapted to it.

You have not seen people abuse MGs? in 2v2s?

And how does one abuse mg's? both allied factions have more anti mg abilities and much more useful light vehicles then the axis faction. Youcan not simply spam them like the maxims.
2 Jul 2015, 09:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 09:45 AMZyllen

That has more to with the simple fact that 90 % of the allied players still use the callin strat. to bad for them the stug smacks the shit out of you if try to pull that stunt. People simply have not adapted to it.

And how does one abuse mg's? both allied factions have more abilities and much more useful light vehicles then the axis faction. Youcan not simply spam them like the maxims.

Must be nice to live in your world.
2 Jul 2015, 10:00 AM

Must be nice to live in your world.

I would not mind seeing you ban'd at the moment . You give no contribution whatsoever and if somebody disagrees with your one liners you call them fanboys like a petulant child.
2 Jul 2015, 10:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Jul 2015, 10:00 AMZyllen

I would not mind seeing you ban'd at the moment . You give no contribution whatsoever and if somebody disagrees with your one liners you call them fanboys like a petulant child.

What is your contribution, besides BS? Top players did not adapt to patch? Lol, do you really believe that?
2 Jul 2015, 11:09 AM

What is your contribution, besides BS? Top players did not adapt to patch? Lol, do you really believe that?

i have nothing to say to you any more. you are done wasting my time and i will just ignore everything you say from now on.
2 Jul 2015, 11:39 AM

It's a well known fact that after important changes due to patches people are sill stuck in old cheesee strategies praying that they will still work. And guess what, guard motor still work very well. Mg42s spam? Lol, you should consider 120 mortars spam too, have you face it yet? I did. Alot of people are referring to 120 as curently "nerfed". Lol. They are very dangerous and still whipe squads like hell.
2 Jul 2015, 11:50 AM

It's not the end of the week yet and such a weekly based statistic is not yet trustworthy. Although considering your argument wouldn't Axis have a huge win rate in 1's?
2 Jul 2015, 12:14 PM

Lol, you should consider 120 mortars spam too, have you face it yet? I did. Alot of people are referring to 120 as curently "nerfed". Lol. They are very dangerous and still whipe squads like hell.

It wipes squads that are already on low health like hell. To imply that it wipes full health squads like hell is an overstatement; it's not a stuka.
2 Jul 2015, 12:18 PM

It's not the end of the week yet and such a weekly based statistic is not yet trustworthy. Although considering your argument wouldn't Axis have a huge win rate in 1's?

You can actually flank around MG42s in 1v1s.
A lot of 2v2 maps are however also 1v1 maps that are simply too small or to narrow for proper flanking when there are 4 players on the map instead of 2. Maps like Road to Karkov and Semoisky are super easy to shut down with a few MG42s. Even some of the dedicated 2v2 maps don't offer a whole lot of flanking opportunities.
2 Jul 2015, 13:30 PM

Permanently Banned

Soviet have enough crazy cheesy, anti-blob gimmick. They don't need more.

What thay have vs blob ?
2 Jul 2015, 13:34 PM

Maybe we have an inflation of Allied ranks. The bad players that could easily win games previously by running blobs into MGs and spam heavy call in USSR vehicles, are now required to micro.

Just applying #Alliedonlyplayerlogic from the previous patch.
2 Jul 2015, 13:44 PM

What thay have vs blob ?

Demo charge /Zis Barrage / Katyusha / 120mm mortar/ regular mortar/ SU 76 Barrage / incendiary strike
2 Jul 2015, 13:47 PM

Maybe we have an inflation of Allied ranks. The bad players that could easily win games previously by running blobs into MGs and spam heavy call in USSR vehicles, are now required to micro.

Just applying #Alliedonlyplayerlogic from the previous patch.

An Allied game didn't require less micro. And now it requires more micro. But chesee allied tactics are chesier than chesee axis tactics. This is the difference :).
2 Jul 2015, 14:00 PM

Demo charge /Zis Barrage / Katyusha / 120mm mortar/ regular mortar/ SU 76 Barrage / incendiary strike

As opposed to S-mines, 80mm mortar, incendiary airplane strike, pin-plane, pin plane loiter, fragmantation drop, MHT flame barrage, Brumbar, lefh, Panzerwerfer, light arty barrage and other abilities. So why is it again that Ostheer gets an anti-blob mg and the soviets get an MG that can't stop 3 squads holding hands?

PAGES (27)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS