Login

russian armor

Ostheer Dedicated "TD" need 60 Range as Others

25 Jun 2015, 12:15 PM

Stug is fine... Performs good for its price, anything more to it and it would be OP, now in this tier we have Stug, he can deal good against armor, we have ostwind who can deal against infantry, and pz4 who is a mix between these two... But not as good in specific field as other two units. I like it, now fix last tier and we are golden.
25 Jun 2015, 12:40 PM

Stug is great at the moment
25 Jun 2015, 19:01 PM

Something has to be done for the Ostheer Panther considering that it always comes out to little to late in competitive game modes (talking 1v1 and 2v2 here).

Giving it 55 range or a better ROF would go a long way towards making the Ost Panther worth it's cost. That or they could just fix teching, but I guess they don't plan on doing that anymore.

HAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHH I cannot believe I just read this. That is crazy am I the only one that thinks this????? It has always been and still is the best utility tank in the game the ONLY thing it lacks is AI but pz4 are crazy squad wipers so what more do you want jesus? Do you have any idea how hard a panther is to kill with someone with even decent micro and if not you have escape buttons. It has a high cost for a reason this is just non sense unless your fighting battle with your panther facing its ass to the enemy the panther does not need anymore range everything else that queen listed it has maybe we should put flame throwers mounted on the side of it too.
25 Jun 2015, 19:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2015, 11:23 AMCieZ
Alex is being silly as usual. Ost has the best AT gun in the game, doctrinal access to pak43 and elefant(for team games) and schrecks. The last thing in the world they need is baseline 60 range TDs. 60 range Panther would be batshit overpowered. Stug g is amazingly efficient and effective this patch.

The only thing that might be off is ost tech costs for t4 in 1v1, but even then I've seen more and more people going for it in 1s recently.

I never once said the StuG needed 60 range, do you disagree that the Ost Panther comes to late compared to the other factions late game vehicle options? Because skipping t3 to rush it is essentially suicidal against a good opponent putting on a lot of pressure.

HAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHH I cannot believe I just read this. That is crazy am I the only one that thinks this????? It has always been and still is the best utility tank in the game the ONLY thing it lacks is AI but pz4 are crazy squad wipers so what more do you want jesus? Do you have any idea how hard a panther is to kill with someone with even decent micro and if not you have escape buttons. It has a high cost for a reason this is just non sense unless your fighting battle with your panther facing its ass to the enemy the panther does not need anymore range everything else that queen listed it has maybe we should put flame throwers mounted on the side of it too.

The Ostheer Panther costs more than almost any other tank in the game thanks to high teching costs. Nobody is saying the Panther by itself sucks, that's not the case. What people are saying is the Ost Panther is to expensive and comes to late.
25 Jun 2015, 19:13 PM
Honorary Member Badge

me and another mod did some clean up here. lets not use personal attacks i know its probably to much to ask however im asking. :P

/back on topic
25 Jun 2015, 19:17 PM

You want 60 range panther stock? ok.

nurf its armor, health, speed, acceleration, and make mg's useless on it.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★