Login

russian armor

Seriously! Very deep Snow has to go.!

22 Jun 2015, 10:57 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2015, 09:11 AMJohnnyB
I can't count the times deep snow, ice and this kind of things made me wanna throw my PC of the window.

I know the feeling. Lost 2 IS-2 on stupid occasion yesterday to wurfrahmen targeting (!!!!!) my snipers.
22 Jun 2015, 11:26 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jun 2015, 09:11 AMJohnnyB
I can't count the times deep snow, ice and this kind of things made me wanna throw my PC of the window. BUT I am all for not removing them from game.
COH is more than just an APM game. A top/very good/very experienced player has to know how to use everything, from units combos untill terrain and tactics. Caught in deep snow? Then you did something wrong from strategic point of view. I'm not talking about some maps where deep snow is silly positioned but about situations in which you willingly enter by risking to go in deep snow to obtain something (reach a building sooner, cap a point before your opponent does, etc). If you are surprised while doing so and your squad get wiped, it's kinda your fault. Even the retreat path can be calculated. It's like tanks on ice. Can I shortcut through here now?Do I take my chance with this expensive tank? If you do, you are not entitled to protest against how ice work if your tank got sunk by a mortar. You risked and you lost, as simple as that.

NOT when fucking deep snow is RIGHT IN FRONT OF your base entrance.

That's not strategic element, that's bullshit design. Can you make another path out of your base? No.

or surrounding the entire capture point.
22 Jun 2015, 11:35 AM

NOT when fucking deep snow is RIGHT IN FRONT OF your base entrance.

In my post I specifically mentioned that I disagree with this issue, that being the only one I don't think it's right.
22 Jun 2015, 11:39 AM

I love it when scrubs claiming retarded bullshit like deep snow are good for the game, when the best tier of players like luvnest: NO

Best reason of why COH2 is filled with bullshit.
22 Jun 2015, 12:16 PM

I like it, the animations look cool.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight