Login

russian armor

Stug G vs. Soviet and Allied armor

PAGES (12)down
20 Jun 2015, 00:28 AM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2015, 07:30 AMhenka
I was in alpha. And I need to tell you - Stug will be borderline OP.

3 stugs will kill any allied armor but IS-2 before you have time to react. The penetration is almost guaranteed and compbined with the stun ability 2 or 3 stugs will give allied no way to react - they get spotted, stunned and instantly killed. No sure if the ROF nerf was in alpha.

But im dissapointed that they didnt swap the t34/su76 like in *coughalpacough* (as seen on the webz).

Well, regardless of this is true or not, it is strictly against the guidelines and NDA that you signed to participate in the Alpha to leak and/or disclose the information you previewed by engaging in it. Not trying to nag, but there can be serious repercussions for it. I was in the Alpha too, but that doesn't mean if I see something really cool/notable, that it provides me the justification to go and freerange what went on within said Alpha. That is why it is only available to a small test group and not the entire player base.
20 Jun 2015, 01:51 AM

Well, regardless of this is true or not, it is strictly against the guidelines and NDA that you signed to participate in the Alpha to leak and/or disclose the information you previewed by engaging in it. Not trying to nag, but there can be serious repercussions for it. I was in the Alpha too, but that doesn't mean if I see something really cool/notable, that it provides me the justification to go and freerange what went on within said Alpha. That is why it is only available to a small test group and not the entire player base.

Eh, I think the StuG is fair game now that it's changes have been made public. People haven't seen it in action yet, but it's not much different from the old StuG, so people can imagine what it's gonna be like.
20 Jun 2015, 03:21 AM

Airborne

Captain
Pathfinder crewed weapons
New stuart

New STUG=Nullified :snfPeter:

Wait...
Do you team weapons with Pathfinder crews get the extra sight range?
20 Jun 2015, 03:39 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Wait...
Do you team weapons with Pathfinder crews get the extra sight range?

Yes... a 50 cal with pathfinders can just A-move and kill every infantry in sight. Will be nasty as fuck next patch with the buffs.

Pathfinder AT Guns spot for themselves and units around them too

Same thing with pioneers and their extra sight
20 Jun 2015, 05:50 AM

20 Jun 2015, 06:14 AM

Man you know shit's going south when Relic employs have to post on their non-relic accounts to try and get people to listen to them about the NDA.
20 Jun 2015, 06:41 AM

Don't forget Stug gets spotting scopes with Elephant commander.

People keep saying this, but as soon as the StuG has to turn even a touch, the spotting scope disables and your StuG ends up in a fit of trying to adjust fire to engage with the vision bonus blinking on and off. Always found it was best to have a turreted tank or scout car for getting vision for the StuGs so they can engage freely.
20 Jun 2015, 07:57 AM

Eh, I think the StuG is fair game now that it's changes have been made public. People haven't seen it in action yet, but it's not much different from the old StuG, so people can imagine what it's gonna be like.

It's no joke. After the ludicrous Tiger Ace debacle, I made an admittedly ill advised post about how the TA had gone through very little testing and the testers opinions didn't matter anyway because they told us that the changes for the TA were set in stone already. I was promptly banned (naturally) for breaking NDA (no surprises there) and lying about a developer (which was getting into KGB/NKVD levels of thinking).
Especially in the terms they couched it in in the message they sent me, what they said was no joke, paper tiger or no.
So keep clear of screwing with the NDA. Since I'm not bound by the NDA these days I don't care what I say, but still, be careful about what you say about things that happened during the alpha.
20 Jun 2015, 12:33 PM

Yes... a 50 cal with pathfinders can just A-move and kill every infantry in sight. Will be nasty as fuck next patch with the buffs.

Pathfinder AT Guns spot for themselves and units around them too

Same thing with pioneers and their extra sight

Holy balls I'm gonna try that. Is the reinforce cost more expensive for the weapon team as well or will reinforced members just be regular crew?
20 Jun 2015, 12:53 PM

Holy balls I'm gonna try that. Is the reinforce cost more expensive for the weapon team as well or will reinforced members just be regular crew?

The reinforcement cost is more expensive. When you re-crew a team weapon the crew takes on all the stats of the squad manning it including reinforce cost.
20 Jun 2015, 15:28 PM

And what about USF players?

Rifle flame/Zook spam and E8 blob of death, that wasn't hard now was it. Good thing Wehr call ins got nerfed but Easy 8's and 85's are untouched :snfPeter:
20 Jun 2015, 16:39 PM

It's that time again...
20 Jun 2015, 19:58 PM
Benefactor 341

Man you know shit's going south when Relic employs have to post on their non-relic accounts to try and get people to listen to them about the NDA.

Your attempt at undermining the factual validity with what I said with cheesy humor only proves that you are imature and lack the ability to critically think. Now I'll tell you something that really is funny: when people break legal contracts and could risk severe consequences with the judicial system and their peers think it's all "a joke" and only showcase their absolute stupidity (Ha ha, see? Funny!).
20 Jun 2015, 19:59 PM
Benefactor 341

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2015, 05:50 AMVonIvan

Well, I guess I was trying to nag, but it was with good intentions, I assure you gentleman.
20 Jun 2015, 20:07 PM
Donator 22

It's that time again...

this stug is sexy :snfBarton:
20 Jun 2015, 21:15 PM

Your attempt at undermining the factual validity with what I said with cheesy humor only proves that you are imature and lack the ability to critically think. Now I'll tell you something that really is funny: when people break legal contracts and could risk severe consequences with the judicial system and their peers think it's all "a joke" and only showcase their absolute stupidity (Ha ha, see? Funny!).

I didn't think in the year of our lord 2015 someone would say that the NDA police are going to get you but here we are.
20 Jun 2015, 21:26 PM

Well, I guess I was trying to nag, but it was with good intentions, I assure you gentleman.

*Tips fedora*
21 Jun 2015, 01:11 AM

Permanently Banned
It was op in alpha

there will be some nurf threads
21 Jun 2015, 01:17 AM
Benefactor 341

I didn't think in the year of our lord 2015 someone would say that the NDA police are going to get you but here we are.

I never said they were, stop drawing premature assumptions. Regardless of the penalty legally, it's a matter of principle when someone signs an agreement to access contents that require it, that you understand and adhere to said guidelines. It's called maintaing a good relationship.
PAGES (12)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS