Reduce Negative User Experiences in Gameplay
- Reduce the amount of frustrating moments that can be caused by undesirable gameplay
As the developers are claiming they are heading to a user friendly and fun gameplay, I think the following problems should be prioritized:
From a 1VS1 Perspective, some of them also apply to team games
- Fences: Dudes should know that in a battle, you don't need an order to jump over a fence.
- Green cover: Providing unfair bonuses and stupid. It doesn't require much skills, so that's not encouraging dogdickal gameplay, just rush behind a green cover or inside stone buildings; win.
- Allies massive numerical advantage: Axis late game advantage is long gone. Fix their faggot inf and early game hell. Quick.
- MK2 Nade: Not enough time to react, wide AOE, sick damage. Granted cheap InstaWipe
- USF T2: As OST, you should spend your whole MP on countering early vet 2 Arnolds, so no enough resources to prepare AT for light vehicle faggotry and abuse
- OKW AT invincibility: I do like to use shermans and T3476s when playing against OKW. But almost every unit this faction has is an AT in one form or another.
- P47: It covers the whole map, specially 1vs1 maps
- Fake Vterancy: Cheese.
- Flamethrowers: Their range should be reduced.
- T3485s/Easy8s Base Gang-Bang: Really, should be limited to one on the field.
- HM38: Should be available at 8CPs, revert the minimal nerfs. It's much better than the LeFH, should'nt be available so soon.
- PTRS dudes and Shocks: Should be available at 3 CPs.
- USF Magic Glues, Blitz and smoke: Silly cheating features.
List your "frustrating moments" folks.