Login

russian armor

Will you play the new patch as often as you now play?

18 Jun 2015, 12:41 PM

Too many forum warriors, too many whiners, too much butthurt, too much hypocrisy. You don't like patch, fine. You want to leave da game, fine.

We all know dem famous leavers return to da game shortly after or keep playing with alternate accounts.

So lets cut da bullshit, fake ass drama and wait for da patch and see how it plays out. If it is still same abusive crap, we will (like we always do) light up Relic hard. #MVGame

Exactly, way to many people, even those from the alpha, haven't played with just the changes from this patch and they are all magically decreeing the game dead and sounding off that they won't play anymore like it is going to get back to Relic and shame them into caring.
18 Jun 2015, 13:04 PM

Permanently Banned

Exactly, way to many people, even those from the alpha, haven't played with just the changes from this patch and they are all magically decreeing the game dead and sounding off that they won't play anymore like it is going to get back to Relic and shame them into caring.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it whining, be it licking relic's arse. If you disprove of the 'forum warriors' fine, but respect their opinion as we do yours. After all you are greatly outnumbered haha
18 Jun 2015, 13:51 PM

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it whining, be it licking relic's arse. If you disprove of the 'forum warriors' fine, but respect their opinion as we do yours. After all you are greatly outnumbered haha

Oh I don't approve of Relic's general business practice, but this patch is a step in the right direction. And as for views, the larger CoH2 population's views aren't shown on this forum and I guarantee you they will keep playing the game. Come June 23rd the overall daily player numbers won't have dropped at all.

Look, leave and come back in 4 months to see how the game is, just don't trumpet your leaving across several threads like you are the king abandoning his people to the apocalypse.
18 Jun 2015, 13:58 PM

Yes, really happy with the changes. The MG facing in buildings, flamer crits removed, death crits removed, 120mm nerf, heavy engine damage from 10mini fixed etc. great! Some more health for stugs so they dont get one shotted by a AT mine, great!. Most people including me hoped for callin-drama fix. Atleast IS2 is not spammable anymore! Keeeeeepo.

M5 Quad buff looks OP since its already pretty good. Looking forward to the next patch where call-in and tech trees will be changed!
18 Jun 2015, 14:03 PM

Permanently Banned
Yes, really happy with the changes. The MG facing in buildings, flamer crits removed, death crits removed, 120mm nerf, heavy engine damage from 10mini fixed etc. great! Some more health for stugs so they dont get one shotted by a AT mine, great!. Most people including me hoped for callin-drama fix. Atleast IS2 is not spammable anymore! Keeeeeepo.

M5 Quad buff looks OP since its already pretty good. Looking forward to the next patch where call-in and tech trees will be changed!

Now don't get to excited, they might end up changing no tech tree or tech system.
18 Jun 2015, 14:06 PM

Permanently Banned

Oh I don't approve of Relic's general business practice, but this patch is a step in the right direction. And as for views, the larger CoH2 population's views aren't shown on this forum and I guarantee you they will keep playing the game. Come June 23rd the overall daily player numbers won't have dropped at all.

Look, leave and come back in 4 months to see how the game is, just don't trumpet your leaving across several threads like you are the king abandoning his people to the apocalypse.

No no, never said I would leave, taking a break and actually enjoy some other games is something different entirely. Again you portrait things way to doomsday-ish. I just wanted people's insights on if they would play now or wait for the greater changes to be implemented. It seems to me that you are slowly turning into the thing you wish to see disappear
18 Jun 2015, 14:18 PM

We're not here to complain about the patch.... We're here to talk about whether we'll be playing or not.
18 Jun 2015, 15:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 12:28 PMKatitof

One of the few sentences you've written that aren't bullshit.

But I'll +1 Khan here.

If I wanna wait for Relic to release my ideal patch and then I play, it will probably never gonna happen. so I just have to play the game however it is.

"In Relic we do NOT trust"
18 Jun 2015, 15:18 PM

We're not here to complain about the patch.... We're here to talk about whether we'll be playing or not.

Serious, they secretly mentioned they're gonna add JP4 mega-crushability to the unit at vet 1.35 Kappa
18 Jun 2015, 15:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 15:14 PMAladdin

If I wanna wait for Relic to release my ideal patch and then I play, it will probably never gonna happen. so I just have to play the game however it is.

"In Relic we do NOT trust"

True that, but people who played the alpha are riding completely different wagon here.

We've been ascended to heavens garden and now have to walk in knee deep crap again, its hard.
I might play a couple of games, but I'm so used to NDA changes already that it'll be probably a torment.
18 Jun 2015, 15:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 15:26 PMKatitof

True that, but people who played the alpha are riding completely different wagon here.

We've been ascended to heavens garden and now have to walk in knee deep crap again, its hard.
I might play a couple of games, but I'm so used to NDA changes already that it'll be probably a torment.

I just think Relic just wants to give out the alpha changes in a few patches one after another, so that people would appreciate it more and keep people hyped and excited for a month before releasing every patch, so if you look at it from their business point of view, that could make sense, even though it doesn't to us who know and tested all those changes which all (or at minimum a lot more than the current patch) could have been released in the current patch.

18 Jun 2015, 15:40 PM

Don´t realy know if I am going to be playing less...
Atm I play maybe 1-3 matches a week. Seeing the same strategies again and again is just too boring.

I play this game since january, roughly 6 months and I am already at the point where I stopped playing coh 1 after 5 years.
For me it`s not the balance that turns me off, it´s a whole package.
The lack of enjoyable maps, armydesign, bugs, poor performance, disappointing patches...

I hope the patch will be better then what the patchnotes tell...
18 Jun 2015, 15:59 PM

Don´t realy know if I am going to be playing less...
Atm I play maybe 1-3 matches a week. Seeing the same strategies again and again is just too boring.

I play this game since january, roughly 6 months and I am already at the point where I stopped playing coh 1 after 5 years.
For me it`s not the balance that turns me off, it´s a whole package.
The lack of enjoyable maps, armydesign, bugs, poor performance, disappointing patches...

I hope the patch will be better then what the patchnotes tell...

+1. This
18 Jun 2015, 16:02 PM

yes, why shouldnt I?
18 Jun 2015, 16:47 PM
Donator 11

As someone who rarely agrees with katitof for once I am with him.
Alpha was like heaven, like all glaring problems have been fixed - maybe there were minor nuisances but nothing gamebreaking. It was fun to play different strategies and play against different strategies and all we get is Analguard Motor :foreveralone:

EDIT: Its not that bad as that thought. Still its kind of a let down although I can understand relics reasoning.
18 Jun 2015, 20:45 PM

Alright so this makes more sense and like I said go ahead and leave then come back after some more patches. I will admit I was over reacting to some posts, but this whole site got swarmed by negativity from alpha testers in multiple threads about how the game was under-patched and they weren't going to play it anymore.

The last patch didn't have the same amount of negativity and this patch is much better than that one; although it didn't have an alpha test so I guess the alpha really must have been heaven to piss off so many people.

19 Jun 2015, 11:27 AM

Permanently Banned

Was it really that good?
19 Jun 2015, 11:39 AM

Was it really that good?

It was a completely different game with heavy light and medium vehicle meta done right.

There were some imbalances in relation to timings of one faction, but I believe relic will fix that.
19 Jun 2015, 11:50 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post19 Jun 2015, 11:39 AMKatitof

It was a completely different game with heavy light and medium vehicle meta done right.

There were some imbalances in relation to timings of one faction, but I believe relic will fix that.

It is even more frustrating when you think of the fact that they have the fix, but don't release it.. Sigh
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★