The pendulum
7 Jun 2013, 15:22 PM
#1
Posts: 58
CoH2 is out this summer but Rome2 comes out this autumn. I'm in a situation were I can only get one of these games.....and I just found out that Rome2 battles utilise a tactical map. The pendulum has swung in one direction (for now).
7 Jun 2013, 16:28 PM
#2
Posts: 173
Get a job you hippie!! 

7 Jun 2013, 17:31 PM
#3
Posts: 3293
how can one only afford 1 of the games they come out months apart
7 Jun 2013, 17:51 PM
#4
Posts: 429
Unless he has a wife/girlfriend he has no good excuse for not getting these games....
9 Jun 2013, 17:02 PM
#5
Posts: 58
Mad and tired when I wrote this, may it be confined to the depths of the scrap yard. Oh and I'm a student, which is a variation of hippie.
9 Jun 2013, 18:49 PM
#6
Posts: 43
Mad and tired
Two of the best reasons to play games!
PAGES (1)

1 user is browsing this thread:
1 guest
Livestreams
|
|
|
6 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.485233.675+11
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
VS
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Einhoven Country
Honor it
18
Download
3519
Failure is always an
It's a happy
To make most awesome thing in universe combine 
and remember kids, we didn't start the 
