Login

russian armor

Blobbing....Risk VS Reward

12 Jun 2015, 22:18 PM

1v1 blob on rust faggot

wtf did you just say about me, you little n00b? your rear echelon troops are using noobtubes in fighting positions, aren't they? and you think your clan can defeat my clan, kek m8. your allied infantry persistently wants to knife my troops with commando bulletin and tactical mosin while i try to keep distance. and when fukken double snipers hardscope my forces u just use il130 or loitering stuka gunner. u think that double bar18 isn't for newbz? ur wrong, kid. i just sent u an invite for 1v1 on rusteskaya, but remember if you use any other commander abilities than recon, supply package and precision strike ur a n00b, u hear me, n00b. dont even think about tactical ptrs or i'll send my best quickscoper: the 0b3r50ld4t3n. you're dead, kiddo. mark my target and words.
13 Jun 2015, 14:50 PM
Honorary Member Badge

post #19 invised by another moderator for defamation of user.

/back on topic
22 Jun 2015, 12:25 PM

MG34 is not a counter to blobbing, not this patch anyway.
22 Jun 2015, 14:43 PM
Donator 11

+1 wheather axis or allies blobs should not happen, coh1 had a received accuracy adjustment if more than 2 units were put together (I may be stupid and have amnesia). CoH2 needs something more than AOE attacks as for right now the blobs are horrible! they out play players who actually use cover or play while using tactics with smoke and it makes for a very dull and boring game. Grens at vet can stand in open cover and take minimal damage and likewise goes for paras. Its seriously becoming stupidly silly that we haven't gotten a fix for these poor strategies that undoubtedly work well. Blobbing is in the meta and it really shouldn't be in any manner.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★