Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht has to many "get out of jail free" abilities

PAGES (9)down
11 Jun 2015, 08:10 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

not my opinion, its fact http://coh2chart.com/ ost is NOT the weakest faction.

Sorry if im not nice to lairs like you

OKW is the weakest faction in 1v1 when you consider these charts so there was at least one true thing he said Queen :P
11 Jun 2015, 08:14 AM

Permanently Banned

OKW is the weakest faction in 1v1 when you consider these charts so there was at least one true thing he said Queen :P

Good thing he was talking about ost. nice try tho.
11 Jun 2015, 08:15 AM

Permanently Banned

not my opinion, its fact http://coh2chart.com/ ost is NOT the weakest faction.

Sorry if im not nice to lairs like you

Haha, just because top players can make it work, doesn't mean there ins't an economical problem for the Ostheer teching. Apart from the charts, if a faction plays more total games in a week, it is probably pretty common that is has more wins, weak or not :)

If you consider the fact that the allied factions have played less total games, and won nearly as much, is pretty disturbing
11 Jun 2015, 08:22 AM

Permanently Banned

If you consider the fact that the allied factions have played less total games, and won nearly as much, is pretty disturbing

As a person that has taken 3 advance statistics classes, I laugh at this sentence. You obviously don't understand how statistics work.
11 Jun 2015, 08:23 AM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

Good thing he was talking about ost. nice try tho.

He was talking about OST and OKW so it wasn't entirely wrong at least imo
11 Jun 2015, 08:25 AM

Permanently Banned

As a person that has taken 3 advance statistics classes, I laugh at this sentence. You obviously don't understand how statistics work.

With all respect, I don't see how somebody needs 3 advance statistics classes to read those charts. You still haven't given me a well constructed argument. Again, tell me why you think they don't have a economical problem when facing allies.
11 Jun 2015, 08:32 AM

11 Jun 2015, 08:42 AM
Benefactor 392

charts in my opinion don't mean shit to be honest. it just shows me that people are doing well in other factions as of now, soon it can change for half and half, and then after that it can change to axis has the upper hand.

this whole win loss ratio is dubious.

edit: words
11 Jun 2015, 09:03 AM

It also proves that playing 1vs1 as axis is an act of sadomasochism.
11 Jun 2015, 11:39 AM

It also proves that playing 1vs1 as axis is an act of sadomasochism.

But....But..... OKW owns everything in 1v1, didn't ya know???
11 Jun 2015, 12:56 PM

Squeaky Door is absolutley right, that chart only shows that very high skill players who know all the best builds to get around Werhs tecking costs can get wins with them.

I wouldnt say Werh is too UP atm, but it does struggle 1v1 at anything but the highest levels.

Slight decreases to tecking costs IMO, would just bring them in line. But of course Relic has pretty big changes planned.
11 Jun 2015, 13:16 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

6 like OKW

Damn, does people not understand sarcasm with a smile? I guess i should had said Kappa.
11 Jun 2015, 16:32 PM

Squeaky Door is absolutley right, that chart only shows that very high skill players who know all the best builds to get around Werhs tecking costs can get wins with them.

I wouldnt say Werh is too UP atm, but it does struggle 1v1 at anything but the highest levels.

Slight decreases to tecking costs IMO, would just bring them in line. But of course Relic has pretty big changes planned.

Really. Using all the broken CAS tools, especially the stuka loiter that is incredibly broken or the rifle nade wipe machines or stun grenades that stop enemy infantry from there retreat and you can't win with them?

I don't play axis much no secret, but I play against them. Try this make gren blobs, make more gren blobs, get double paks, choose commander with stuka loiter and tiger tank. Paks follow around the tiger at all times. Let tiger and gren blobs wipe opposing infantry. Click stukka loiter on any jacksons or any thing else that stands a small chance at killing or flanking your tiger. Win. My least fav strat to play against.
11 Jun 2015, 17:53 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 16:32 PMRocket

Really. Using all the broken CAS tools, especially the stuka loiter that is incredibly broken or the rifle nade wipe machines or stun grenades that stop enemy infantry from there retreat and you can't win with them?

I don't play axis much no secret, but I play against them. Try this make gren blobs, make more gren blobs, get double paks, choose commander with stuka loiter and tiger tank. Paks follow around the tiger at all times. Let tiger and gren blobs wipe opposing infantry. Click stukka loiter on any jacksons or any thing else that stands a small chance at killing or flanking your tiger. Win. My least fav strat to play against.

If you want to call the loitering stuka, you lose a hell of a lot of other abilities like tellars, rifle nades, MGs on tanks, Scout car upgrade. Normally when I play werh, all my munis are used up without calling in any 200 muni ability.

And if your talking about not tecking and just calling in Tigers, USA and soviet can ruin you with tanks so even if a Tiger arrives youve lost too much.

If you teck, its expensive on manpower, so you lose field pressence.

Only way to safely and affordably reach Tigers is using Stug Es backed with paks.

Honestly, you cant comment too much on Werh if you dont play them, because hand on heart it is so frustrating. USA and Soviets are so bloody strong at the moment.
11 Jun 2015, 19:01 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 16:32 PMRocket

I agree wiht nothing except the CAS argument. CAS is really really lame. Yet vs the soviet cheese one sometimes need it :(
11 Jun 2015, 20:26 PM

Also CAS doesn't have a loitering stuka.

It's all single pass. There are other commanders that have loitering stukas, but CAS is not one of them.
11 Jun 2015, 21:07 PM

Wait. How is it a get out of jail "free" card if they cost munitions?
aaa
11 Jun 2015, 21:36 PM

what
aaa
11 Jun 2015, 21:46 PM

Wait. How is it a get out of jail "free" card if they cost munitions?

In late game you have lots munitions. Saving tanks for such a low price and with no skill 1 button press is absurd. And free repair is absurd too, gives advantage to the player who have more tanks.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 11:39 AMJohnnyB

OKW owns everything in 1v1, didn't ya know???

It sounds crazy but I honestly think that OKW players now started to lose more cuz they are low skill in general.

What I mean is before last patch they were playing blatantly OP fraction. Now when the fractions got more balanced they just cant adapt to play with oponents that have equal abilities.

11 Jun 2015, 22:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Jun 2015, 21:46 PMaaa

In late game you have lots munitions. Saving tanks for such a low price and with no skill 1 button press is absurd.

It sounds crazy but I honestly think that OKW players now started to lose more cuz they are low skill in general.

What I mean is before last patch they were playing blatantly OP fraction. Now when the fractions got more balanced they just cant adapt to play with oponents that have equal abilities.

So over all: axis are noskillnoobs and allies are hardcoretryhards... I see, I see :rofl:

"In late game you have lots munitions." Hmm, uhmm nope... unless my opponent has done terribad from the beginning of the match :rolleyes:
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS