Login

russian armor

Tired of getting idiots in 95% in 2v2 games.

17 Jun 2015, 15:57 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 08:16 AMKatitof

Frankly, that might be true.
The better and higher you are, the less idiots you meet up until only every 2nd game you're paired with potato.
From my experience, ELO seems to be completely non existant. The other day ya know I'm rank 36, 3 games in a row I'm getting 3 different teammates that are new players that get their starting units wiped in the first engagement and its clear that no matter what we will lose and I drop 90 places.

I'm also still finding players that are not even level 80 that I just stomp that complain about matchmaking. (Yes I know level doesn't equal skill, just represents new players.

So really, elo sorta works, sorta doesn't. More like just whoever is on searching it seems.
17 Jun 2015, 16:22 PM

From my experience, ELO seems to be completely non existant. The other day ya know I'm rank 36, 3 games in a row I'm getting 3 different teammates that are new players that get their starting units wiped in the first engagement and its clear that no matter what we will lose and I drop 90 places.

I'm also still finding players that are not even level 80 that I just stomp that complain about matchmaking. (Yes I know level doesn't equal skill, just represents new players.

So really, elo sorta works, sorta doesn't. More like just whoever is on searching it seems.

The game is too small to have a functioning matchmaking, I think you noticed that unless you are in placement, you'll always face the same 10-20 people in all game modes.
18 Jun 2015, 19:52 PM

Despite a low playerbase and a dying game I think matchmaking is ok. I always wondered why i get +6 streaks followed by -6 streaks though.
18 Jun 2015, 19:56 PM

Despite a low playerbase and a dying game I think matchmaking is ok. I always wondered why i get +6 streaks followed by -6 streaks though.

Grey goo is a dying game.

CoH2 have stable population that had its drop, but is for some time now slowly growing.
Dying games do not grow and most certainly do NOT have 5-7k players every day online at peak time.
18 Jun 2015, 20:17 PM

Your teamMate reaction : Tired of getting idiots in 95% in 2v2 games.
19 Jun 2015, 16:28 PM

2v2 random is really insane...
Few thing from last 10 games.
Stuka zu fuss wiped with 1 shells my 2 Rifles with 4 zooks (who were on the move!). I was without any AT, then one guy said that his teammate is noob and send everything to us to kill it.

My random teammate calling me noob, idiot etc - results 159 kills/28k dmg, him 81 kills, 15k dmg (at least we/I have won)

Trois-Ponts, I send Rifles and AssEngis through the city (bottom spawn) to flank from behind through bridge. Sniper openin from OST enemy. From the bridge I damaged him to almost death, so I follow with Rifles and send AssEngi to the "river" to block retreat. Sniper died there - guy dropped.

I was called a cheater because of Bulldozer wiping squads left and right.

Not to mention 3 drops cause of AssEngis demo...
19 Jun 2015, 19:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Jun 2015, 19:56 PMKatitof

Grey goo is a dying game.

CoH2 have stable population that had its drop, but is for some time now slowly growing.
Dying games do not grow and most certainly do NOT have 5-7k players every day online at peak time.

Quoted for truth.
22 Jun 2015, 02:31 AM

as far as i know
1) winning or losing in a AT 2v2 will have no impact on your random 2v2 rank, so playing AT will have zero impact on your rank
2) there is a threshold around rank 2000 of getting decent players, i am telling you as someone who ranked up from 5000 to 670 i clearly remember the period i begun to receive decent team-mates
3) playing allies is less sensitive to skill as axis are very difficult early game: require more planning, mg micro, smaller squads, no elite units call ins, etc...
4) do not relay on your opponent skill in the early game and go to locations on map near him so you can help him if he fails
5) i usually check the rank of players from past matches, most of the time there were symmetry in the matching
6) finally, most of the players have around 50% victory rate, so maybe you are not really getting as much bad teammates as you think, you just remember your losses much more then your victories
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★