Login

russian armor

Why isnt Lend Lease meta?

11 May 2015, 20:16 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2015, 19:47 PMKatitof
Come on Queen, button? When was last time you've used it?
I could understand alex saying its the best thing in the world despite doing almost nothing for 40 muni, but you? :)

Killed 1 KT and 2 panthers with button and IL2 yesterday.
11 May 2015, 20:17 PM

Given how the button works now, guy must've been really bad. It could work against KT, but panther is too fast for that and will be out of range easily.
11 May 2015, 20:24 PM

It's just shit versus tanks that can just kill you like the PIV, but Panthers can't really fight back. Also if your using it on things at the very edge of it's range then your doing it wrong.

Button is great for killing heavy tanks, piss poor for killing lighter mobile tanks. But then that's the intended design of it so...
11 May 2015, 20:52 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2015, 20:17 PMKatitof
Given how the button works now, guy must've been really bad. It could work against KT, but panther is too fast for that and will be out of range easily.

Unless on the border of a map.
12 May 2015, 08:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 May 2015, 09:41 AMKatitof

Now that is some quality trolling here, because I refuse to acknowledge someone would be that stupid to say that without trolling hard core.

I must say, I am GENUINELY surprised that you were the first one to pick up on it MVGame
12 May 2015, 08:44 AM

I must say, I am GENUINELY surprised that you were the first one to pick up on it MVGame

And I am ashamed that I did not noticed the last line about M3 before I replied :guyokay:
Sometimes its hard to tell what is what, especially if you dwell on official forums-people say the weirdest shit there and are completely devoted to it, so coming back here, interpretation mistakes happen :foreveralone:
12 May 2015, 12:24 PM

assault guards are dogshit, I think everyone would prefer just the halftrack
12 May 2015, 15:01 PM

I find this a really interesting commander, I feel like it's almost there to make T1->T4 really viable.

You can go T1 and get Penals and Conscripts, or Cons and Sniper etc, then you get a Dshk MG to make up for no Maxim.

To make up for no AT Gun, you can get to T4 fast and if they have light vehicles, go for an SU-76 supported by Conscripts to repair/Snare vehicles trying to flank or if they are holding off for heavy armor, save for a SU-85.

While you can't build T3, you get the units you're missing out on becasue you can still call an M5 and get the Sherman instead of the T34.

You really have almost every option available to you that you would need, minus a few things like Mortars and AT guns (which isn't bad, because the SU76 provides both barrages and AT support).

As for assault guards, I usually build one if I'm floating resources and use them in the vehicle to hit cutoffs or their fuel, generally try to use them to zip around the flanks of the map in their half track and harass the enemy and then run away again.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★