Login

russian armor

Relic, you gonna fix 120mm, or not?

PAGES (18)down
29 Apr 2015, 17:26 PM

If you people literally want riflenades to do like 40 damage and kill no man at all (because thats the sentiment I'm getting here) then they are not worth 30 munitions at all. To make up for your lack of micro cost should be dropped to 15 munitions if they will onlky be able to kill 1 man max. 30 munitions for 20-25 mp bleed is shit and will make this ability worthless.

While that certainly wouldn't happen, I wouldn't mind. You would still have a dangerous long range tool you could use without leaving safety of the cover and soften up weapon teams.

Its not like molos kill much stuff in comparison.
29 Apr 2015, 17:29 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2015, 17:26 PMKatitof

While that certainly wouldn't happen, I wouldn't mind. You would still have a dangerous long range tool you could use without leaving safety of the cover and soften up weapon teams.

Its not like molos kill much stuff in comparison.
Over a rear ech rifle nade for 15 munitions or a lolotov. I'd take the molotov. Being able to crit and deny cover is much more useful than some garbage that gets dodged anyway by people who micro their squads. But woe is the super gimped allies. If you're going to make the rifle nade trash give grenadiers an actual grenade. Hurrr
29 Apr 2015, 17:48 PM

Double standards detected.

So, you count teching costs only when it's in your favour?
If you are counting it for KT, for example, count it for all units. And if you do, you will see that Katy is more expensive.

Not counting teching costs, at all here. The Stuka with OKW's fuel penalty is 150 fuel which is more than Soviet T4. The 120 doesn't require teching at all, and it's role is different to that of the Stuka's.

Yes it takes extra shot what makes huge difference, especially when we talking about slow firing zis.

Oh and this unit cost 50 fuel instead of 70.

50/.66 = 75.5 lol

Nerf precision strike called rifle nade then?

Imagine a unit that fired rifle nades for free, but with larger AoE, range and more squad wipes. Ta da! You have the 120mm mortar.

That said unit clumping is to blame in the Rifle Nade's case.
29 Apr 2015, 17:53 PM

Not counting teching costs, at all here. The Stuka with OKW's fuel penalty is 150 fuel which is more than Soviet T4. The 120 doesn't require teching at all, and it's role is different to that of the Stuka's.

That's the point, your are counting tech cost only when it suits you.

Forgot about T1/2 I guess..

So, with your logic it's 40+100 vs 50+120+85. Even you count your pointless fuel, Katy is still more expensive.
29 Apr 2015, 18:06 PM

That's the point, your are counting tech cost only when it suits you.

Forgot about T1/2 I guess..

So, with your logic it's 40+100 vs 50+120+85. Even you count your pointless fuel, Katy is still more expensive.

I wouldn't call the core of OKW's design "pointless" but I specifically mentioned that if you don't count teching costs it's the most expensive one in the game game.

If you make a Schwer (which you will always do as OKW), then your spending about the same fuel as a Soviet player is.

Free first tier + 120 for the Schwer.

29 Apr 2015, 18:17 PM

I wouldn't call the core of OKW's design "pointless" but I specifically mentioned that if you don't count teching costs it's the most expensive one in the game game.

If you make a Schwer (which you will always do as OKW), then your spending about the same fuel as a Soviet player is.

Free first tier + 120 for the Schwer.

That's the point! If you dont count - because counting would make Katy more expensive, and you what to show Stuka as most expensive but on the other hand you are saying that KT costs pudding load of fuel with all tech because it suits you more in that case.

Always make a Schwerer? That's new...

And what Schwerer has to do with Stuka?
29 Apr 2015, 18:23 PM

That's the point! If you dont count - because counting would make Katy more expensive, and you what to show Stuka as most expensive but on the other hand you are saying that KT costs pudding load of fuel with all tech because it suits you more in that case.

Always make a Schwerer? That's new...

And what Schwerer has to do with Stuka?

You need the Schwer to lock down sectors/cut offs because of OKW's reduced map presence, you can delay making one sure but you normally always want to eventually make one.

The KT without teching costs is still the second most expensive tank in the game at 393 fuel, with the Jadgtiger coming in at 439.

29 Apr 2015, 18:29 PM

You need the Schwer to lock down sectors/cut offs because of OKW's reduced map presence, you can delay making one sure but you normally always want to eventually make one.

The KT without teching costs is still the second most expensive tank in the game at 393 fuel, with the Jadgtiger coming in at 439.

Then you should try T1+T2 (T2+T3) with Jadgpanzer and Fusiliers, Jaegers or Falchs.
29 Apr 2015, 18:35 PM

Then you should try T1+T2 (T2+T3) with Jadgpanzer and Fusiliers, Jaegers or Falchs.

What do you think I do in 2's? I still always eventually make a Schwer.
29 Apr 2015, 18:38 PM

Im surpised to see this go 11 pages. I mean come on, if you don't think 120 is ridiculous right now then please pass the shit you are smoking this way.
29 Apr 2015, 19:25 PM

Over a rear ech rifle nade for 15 munitions or a lolotov. I'd take the molotov. Being able to crit and deny cover is much more useful than some garbage that gets dodged anyway by people who micro their squads. But woe is the super gimped allies. If you're going to make the rifle nade trash give grenadiers an actual grenade. Hurrr

This. Every nade can be dodged if you know hot to use your mouse, but molotov denies cover and forces you to get out of the building.
29 Apr 2015, 19:53 PM

Not really interested at this pile of shit again.

However,

Someone said rolling 521.5 kg around is easy (assume in grassland / snow / muddy place) and he got a Physics Master degree? God, how much did you pay for that piece of paper?

LOL
3 May 2015, 07:27 AM

Less than 10% of posts in this thread is about 120mm.
3 May 2015, 07:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2015, 07:27 AMNEVEC

Welcome to internet.
3 May 2015, 11:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 May 2015, 07:27 AMNEVEC

This hypocrisy.
3 May 2015, 12:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2015, 19:53 PMPorygon
Not really interested at this pile of shit again.

However,

Someone said rolling 521.5 kg around is easy (assume in grassland / snow / muddy place) and he got a Physics Master degree? God, how much did you pay for that piece of paper?

LOL

Well it has big ass wheels on it, as long as they dont try going up steep hills it should be fine. Its just like why you can roll your broke down car with relative ease off to a parking lot from the middle of a road. It weighs a lot, but Wheels make life easy
3 May 2015, 12:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Apr 2015, 18:38 PMGdot
Im surpised to see this go 11 pages. I mean come on, if you don't think 120 is ridiculous right now then please pass the shit you are smoking this way.

120 mortar killing stuff from a safe distance without micro?? You don't say ....

That's just what allied arty can do against 4men squads.

Pack Howie is more annoying for me as a Wehrmacht-Fanboy atm, but I think allies need this "anti-camper" abbilty against OK-WEEH nowadays ....

I mean nobody at Relic gives a shit about Wehrmacht anyway ... it's all about Allies against OKW. Balance? Who needs that shit :banana:
3 May 2015, 12:52 PM

I mean nobody at Relic gives a shit about Wehrmacht anyway ... it's all about Allies against OKW. Balance? Who needs that shit :banana:

This.
3 May 2015, 12:56 PM

When you complain about getting pounded by allied artillery as OKW, don't forget, nobody forced you to build your damn buildings outside of your base.
3 May 2015, 13:05 PM

When you complain about getting pounded by allied artillery as OKW, don't forget, nobody forced you to build your damn buildings outside of your base.

Yea cuz fuck frontline reinforcement which everyone has except for OKW.

PS: You literally only play as Soviets.
PAGES (18)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight