Login

russian armor

We need some 4v4 tourneys/ladders

24 Apr 2015, 00:44 AM

This is not really an issue. Maps can be selected from a pool. (Preferebly some good custom maps are included.) And in my personal experience the Jagd/Ele/ISU meta haven't been around the last couple of months.

There are strategies around it.

The problem with a ladder is you can't just say: Here is a ladder, sign up and play against each other. The persons organizing needs to keep constant pressure on people and help people who are passive get games, else it will die down quickly. As well as come up with incentives to get people excited about it.

That was basically why ogl died out. Teams got complacent. I can see why this idea is fizzling out, just like my tasty fresca.

What if we tried a featured 4v4-game every sunday night?, casted live, community involvement?
24 Apr 2015, 04:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Apr 2015, 00:44 AMGdot

That was basically why ogl died out. Teams got complacent. I can see why this idea is fizzling out, just like my tasty fresca.

What if we tried a featured 4v4-game every sunday night?, casted live, community involvement?

Yeah stuff like that is what gets people excited and I think it is a great idea.
24 Apr 2015, 09:10 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

This is not really an issue. Maps can be selected from a pool. (Preferebly some good custom maps are included.) And in my personal experience the Jagd/Ele/ISU meta haven't been around the last couple of months.

There are strategies around it.

The problem with a ladder is you can't just say: Here is a ladder, sign up and play against each other. The persons organizing needs to keep constant pressure on people and help people who are passive get games, else it will die down quickly. As well as come up with incentives to get people excited about it.

I disagree Jagdtiger / Elefant / Pak 43 have ALWAYS been a problem. What happens is that players axis are majority and the minority that is an ally has a smaller mouth. The threads axis are more larger.
24 Apr 2015, 09:17 AM

Sure but ladder matches are two games played one as each faction. So balance issues are theoretical equal as both sides play each faction once.

But let not this become a balance thread shall we?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 112

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight