Login

russian armor

What I don't like in OKW

18 Apr 2015, 00:51 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2015, 00:48 AMGrumpy

I think he was talking about the Tiger Ace. A lot of people complain about it not costing any fuel.

Including me, but they also mentioned the IS-2 being in the same boat. But yeah, the Tiger Ace is the one which costs 800 manpower...
18 Apr 2015, 01:01 AM

1. Its not a tank. its a TD

2. it gets increase mobility with vet, at vet 4 it can rotate faster than a sherman can flank

3. Su-85 has far worse mobility (its the only TD u can compare the the JP4)

1. It's classified as a medium tank, and out of all the medium tanks in the game it's the least mobile. It has the acceleration of a Katyusha which is only .6 more than the USF ambulance lol.

2. The mobility it gets with vet is less than what the SU-85 gets

Vet 3 JPIV: +20% rotation speed, +20% speed, -10% reload

Vet 3 SU-85: -20% reload, +20% rotation speed, +20% speed, +20% ac/de-celeration

no acceleration for the JPIV

3. see above
18 Apr 2015, 01:22 AM

Permanently Banned

1. It's classified as a medium tank, and out of all the medium tanks in the game it's the least mobile. It has the acceleration of a Katyusha which is only .6 more than the USF ambulance lol.

Vet 3 SU-85: -20% reload, +20% rotation speed, +20% speed, +20% ac/de-celeration

3. see above

JP4 is still better than su85

Again it can rotate faster than most tanks can flank with vet

It Cloaks

And actually can bounce shots

It gets increased damage

This unit needs nothing more

LOL at compairing a vet3 unit against a unit with 5 levels of vet without showing the 4th and 5th level
18 Apr 2015, 01:30 AM

JP4 is still better than su85

Again it can rotate faster than most tanks can flank with vet

It Cloaks

And actually can bounce shots

It gets increased damage

This unit needs nothing more

LOL at compairing a vet3 unit against a unit with 5 levels of vet without showing the 4th and 5th level

Are you fucking serious.

Unlocks the 'Cautious Movement' ability
+10% armour, +25% HP, +35% sight range
+20% rotation speed, +20% speed, -10% reload
-25% reload, +30% accuracy
For first shot fired out of camouflage +150% damage & +150% accuracy & +150% penetration

It get's more rotation speed once, to bad it has the worse rotation speed of any medium tank in the game so that's like putting sprinkles on a turd.

It's a good unit, but your an idiot if you think that it doesn't have weakness's.
18 Apr 2015, 01:33 AM

Permanently Banned

It's a good unit, but your an idiot if you think that it doesn't have weakness's.

That attempt to put words in my mouth :snfPeter:

It kills tanks and does it well. This is pointless. the unit doesn't not need anything more

LOL at you still comparing a TD to medium tanks :snfBarton:
18 Apr 2015, 01:46 AM

That attempt to put words in my mouth :snfPeter:

It kills tanks and does it well. This is pointless. the unit doesn't not need anything more

LOL at you still comparing a TD to medium tanks :snfBarton:

You said this:

2. it gets increase mobility with vet, at vet 4 it can rotate faster than a sherman can flank

you were wrong

and this:

3. Su-85 has far worse mobility (its the only TD u can compare the the JP4)

Also wrong.

And not all TD's are mediums, not all mediums are TD's, but some TD's are mediums.
18 Apr 2015, 01:52 AM

Permanently Banned

Im correct about both

It has better rotation than an su-85 and in every other aspect

Also it can rotate faster than most tanks can flank.

U must no be using it correctly

Seeing the way u play, u probably dont know how to use it :snfBarton:
18 Apr 2015, 02:00 AM

Im correct about both

It has better rotation than an su-85 and in every other aspect

Also it can rotate faster than most tanks can flank.

U must no be using it correctly

Seeing the way u play, u probably dont know how to use it :snfBarton:

I literally proved you wrong 2 posts ago, your the one making outrageous claims. Some evidence would be nice.

It get's no acceleration bonus from vet, it gets the same speed bonus and rotation bonus as the SU-85 does and it starts less of those 2. The SU-85 will outclass the vet 0 JPIV in mobility at vet 0, and the vet 5 JPIV at Vet 3 in mobility.

The SU-85 has greater pen and reload than the JPIV while also having greater mobility and cone of fire. The JPIV has greater armor and better combat veterancy.
18 Apr 2015, 02:04 AM

Permanently Banned

I literally proved you wrong 2 posts ago, your the one making outrageous claims. Some evidence would be nice.

It get's no acceleration bonus from vet, it gets the same speed bonus and rotation bonus as the SU-85 does and it starts less of those 2. The SU-85 will outclass the vet 0 JPIV in mobility at vet 0, and the vet 5 JPIV at Vet 3 in mobility.

The SU-85 has greater pen and reload than the JPIV while also having greater mobility and cone of fire. The JPIV has greater armor and better combat veterancy.

su-85 better than jp4?

PLEASE

18 Apr 2015, 02:05 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

just block eachother,please,and save us all the eyesore of reading an argument between you two.
18 Apr 2015, 02:07 AM

The SU-85 has better stats in some areas, the JPIV has better stats in others. Wow it's almost like their both good units.

If T4 wasn't so fucking expensive then the SU-85 would be arguably much more efficient.

just block eachother,please,and save us all the eyesore of reading an argument between you two.

It's not even an argument it's literally just Queen being wrong about shit that you can look up.
18 Apr 2015, 02:13 AM

Permanently Banned

It's not even an argument it's literally just Queen being wrong about shit that you can look up.

BREAKING NEWS

Su-85 better than JP4 XD

TOP FUCKING KEK
18 Apr 2015, 02:20 AM

BREAKING NEWS

Su-85 better than JP4 XD

TOP FUCKING KEK

18 Apr 2015, 02:22 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2015, 02:20 AMPorygon

18 Apr 2015, 02:43 AM

1) All units after upgrade may retreat to FHQ. Poor design gives advatage on big maps. I don't mind about healing.
2) Schwerer panzer building still shoting at the planes. (Get AA halftrack for that as all other factions).
3) Schwerer panzer building shoots very far and secures territory for huge amount of time (untile tanks arrive).
4) Sturmpios repair vehicals very fast
5) Volksgrens has increased vision with = poor design.
6) Jagdpanzer has rotates fast sees far moves fast = poor design ( no need support)

that's it other stuff is ok for me now

Do u wanna hear things I don't like in Soviets!! ;P lol
18 Apr 2015, 02:46 AM

1) All units after upgrade may retreat to FHQ. Poor design gives advatage on big maps. I don't mind about healing.
2) Schwerer panzer building still shoting at the planes. (Get AA halftrack for that as all other factions).
3) Schwerer panzer building shoots very far and secures territory for huge amount of time (untile tanks arrive).
4) Sturmpios repair vehicals very fast
5) Volksgrens has increased vision with = poor design.
6) Jagdpanzer has rotates fast sees far moves fast = poor design ( no need support)

that's it other stuff is ok for me now

Maybe you forgot to mention Stuka, KT, and JT and that would include almost the whole army! ;)
18 Apr 2015, 03:05 AM

They should make the SU-85 and the JgIV attack infantry as well as the stug.
18 Apr 2015, 03:11 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

They should make the SU-85 and the JgIV attack infantry as well as the stug.

I can't really see that as necessary, especially as that would probably cause Soviet T3 to be even more unused and in general those units would make the StuG G look even worse.

Also, I don't really want more squad-wipe potential in the game, let alone from two units that were almost incapable of it before (though definitely still so). :(
18 Apr 2015, 08:20 AM

You just went full retard here.
Its have 60 range, it have no turret, it have extended sight, it shoots fast with good penetration, it can't fight infantry.

We are talking CoH2, it is a tank destroyer, not a medium tank. If you want to keep calling it medium tank, then SU-85 and StuG are one as well in CoH2. But thanks for great laugh right at the morning, now I don't need at the morning and my fiancee asks why I have burst with laughter all of sudden!

3. see above

Still ends up being incomparably superior and 60 range non turreted TDs aren't exactly meant or even need to be mobile.
18 Apr 2015, 09:09 AM

Jagdpanzer is probably best td to deal with mediums. Comes fast (if you go only med hq), has good armor, good sight, good speed, small target size (!!!), ability to go invisible, vets in no time. Very hard to kill even with proper flank due to insane amount of rng involved (small target size+big amount of armor+tanks need to chase it and fire on the move), and flanking against okw with ton of shrecks around is very risky.

I had games where half of my damage was jp damage.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★