Login

russian armor

I miss the old guard,: where are they??

PAGES (9)down
13 Apr 2015, 06:33 AM

All good player they u named quit coh2 cause of they are older now AND coh2 is a pay to win game with only blobbing and no skill like u need in coh1 u need no tactil nothing only spam and that sux

many from the old named guys are still playing coh1 but the hype is gone
cause relic killed the game with the first steam version
no ranked worked only sometimes 1v1 full with bugs and some other

relic need to fix only a few things and coh1 (mostly that they destroyed with the new steam version :D )would be a nice game
but the dont give a fuck about this game :/

13 Apr 2015, 07:15 AM

Remembering old times. Aww it hurts too much
13 Apr 2015, 08:15 AM

I dont understand the people on the forum shits the game all the time.. Then why you are here and you are wasting your time to its forums (even not mentioning playing it).

All games have some bad sides/points. If you wanna talk about them, make it just a discuss or talk about it not shit the game..

Sorry for my English, I hope I give the point of my view
13 Apr 2015, 09:06 AM

Hey CoH1 fans,

I started playing CoH in 2011, and I was really enjoying it. Then, when CoH2 came out, I bought it immediately. However, since then, I have not played it, in fact, since 2013 I have not played any games at all (let´s just say I focused on different things in life). I was on my computer a week ago, and saw my CoH2 steam icon on the desktop, so I decided to play. However, when I went to coh2.org, I was amazed at how much the community has changed. It looks like everyone I loved watching on streams is gone. Sandland? Freestyler? Sepha? DevM? Pepsi? Inverse? Lollypop? I mean, did every fan of CoH1 just decide not to play CoH2? I played it, it was ok, sort of. I think most of the community realized that CoH2, even though it is an ok game, can never be as good as CoH1 and probaly never will be. But they just sort of accepted it and kept on playing. But it seems all the good guys stayed here! Is CoH2 now really that bad, even with the new DLCs?

Why don´t you play CoH2 already? Is it that bad?
Why isn´t Inverse doing any CoH2 strat talks? Why isn´t Sepha showing off his micro skills?
Is Coh1 still fun? Is it still playable? Is coming back and abandoning coh2 for coh1 worth it?
And first and foremost, why does it look like Relic doesn´t care about CoH1 anymore?

Sorry but what you are whining about here is the same for pretty much every game out there. People move on to other games for thousands of reasons, especially if they don't depend on playing the games competitively for a living. Every community of every game has changing faces.

It's pretty much like you whining about why Zidane is not playing at Madrid any more.

Your post just sounds like the standard "in-the-old-days-everything-was-better" stuff that is always posted on every possible dynamic topic, from soccer to movies to whatever.

Apparently you posted without actually being genuinely interested in CoH2 and it's community, but just for crying about your frustration that things have changed and how everyone involved in the CoH2 community today is not as good as back then and yada yada yada, congratulations.

There are actually really good CoH2 casters, Romeo for example just did some awesome casts of the games in the Star Crossed Kings series.
13 Apr 2015, 09:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2015, 08:15 AMErguvan
I dont understand the people on the forum shits the game all the time.. Then why you are here and you are wasting your time to its forums (even not mentioning playing it).

All games have some bad sides/points. If you wanna talk about them, make it just a discuss or talk about it not shit the game..

+1 thank you for your post

I personally don't miss the countersnipe roulette and the bike push. Glad it's gone in CoH2
13 Apr 2015, 12:28 PM

Sorry but what you are whining about here is the same for pretty much every game out there. People move on to other games for thousands of reasons, especially if they don't depend on playing the games competitively for a living. Every community of every game has changing faces.

It's pretty much like you whining about why Zidane is not playing at Madrid any more.

Your post just sounds like the standard "in-the-old-days-everything-was-better" stuff that is always posted on every possible dynamic topic, from soccer to movies to whatever.

Apparently you posted without actually being genuinely interested in CoH2 and it's community, but just for crying about your frustration that things have changed and how everyone involved in the CoH2 community today is not as good as back then and yada yada yada, congratulations.

There are actually really good CoH2 casters, Romeo for example just did some awesome casts of the games in the Star Crossed Kings series.

I am not whining about it, I just don't get why they haven't moved on to CoH2.
13 Apr 2015, 13:23 PM

Remembering old times. Aww it hurts too much

legiox shut up :*(

its hurt sooo hard :gimpy:
13 Apr 2015, 13:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2015, 08:15 AMErguvan

I love you for this post <444>3<444>3<444>3
13 Apr 2015, 14:13 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Self-confessed spam post invised.

Back to topic.
13 Apr 2015, 14:15 PM

I am not trying to say that CoH2 is a bad game, it is a good game considering the state in which the gaming industry is right now, but apparently, it isn´t anywhere near of what CoH1 is (or was, rather), because most of the CoH1 community is gone. It is true, I have not played CoH2 too much (in fact so far I have like 100 hours only), but when I come back after an 18 months long break, and almost everyone that I used to see around, including the pros, is gone, what am I supposed to make of that?
13 Apr 2015, 14:49 PM

Well the answer is in your question basically:
COH2 just isn't appealing enough for most of the old COH pro's for whatever reasons: Gameplay (or lack of) elements, esthetics, competitiveness, other games, personal stuff ...

I personally don't like the game as much as I did with COH1, I just doesn't give me the feeling that draws me back to it. But it feels boring to play. While after every coh1 game, I wanted to do better than my previous game.

I'd call CoH2 an unsuccessful successor. (Inb4 the fanboys start spamming, chill the fuck out guys, it's only personal opinion.)

I personally don't miss the countersnipe roulette and the bike push. Glad it's gone in CoH2

I'm glad ure glad that all the gameplay elements u hate are gone.
> just wished u were able to state what gameplay elements are enjoyable in COH2 instead.

The banana has a dark spot on it, so the apple is a much more better choice? I have to remember that one :)
13 Apr 2015, 14:58 PM

I am not whining about it, I just don't get why they haven't moved on to CoH2.

Different courses etc

COH2 is a different game so naturally people who loved VCOH won't enjoy it as much, but the same is true in reverse, I tried VCOH and it was ok but I don't enjoy it as much as COH2.

The best thing to do is just like with so many titles accept that not all games will please everyone and when one big star falls out, another shall rise.
13 Apr 2015, 15:05 PM

I am not trying to say that CoH2 is a bad game, it is a good game considering the state in which the gaming industry is right now, but apparently, it isn´t anywhere near of what CoH1 is (or was, rather), because most of the CoH1 community is gone. It is true, I have not played CoH2 too much (in fact so far I have like 100 hours only), but when I come back after an 18 months long break, and almost everyone that I used to see around, including the pros, is gone, what am I supposed to make of that?

Would you play the game if the old pros enjoyed it and would be still here?

I guess not, because you dont like the game itself. The community changed and so did the game. Did i play vCOH? Yes, i loved it to heaven. Yet you need to move on at some point. vCOH couldnt last forever. No game can.

If you dont enjoy the game, so be it. I do. No point in coming here, whining and drowning in nostalgia.
13 Apr 2015, 16:11 PM
Benefactor 115

If you like CoH1, play CoH1. If you like CoH2, play CoH2. No one is stopping you from doing either so I don't see the problem.
13 Apr 2015, 16:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

If you like CoH1, play CoH1. If you like CoH2, play CoH2. No one is stopping you from doing either so I don't see the problem.

+1

13 Apr 2015, 21:33 PM

thanks that u erased my post for the truth

here an example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHVD34r0jCQ

it isnt spam????? and it sux not to play againts it???

this mods here... pfff
14 Apr 2015, 08:26 AM
Benefactor 115

I'm 100% certain you don't see stuff like that in CoH1 3v3s /s
14 Apr 2015, 09:56 AM
Donator 11

thanks
14 Apr 2015, 11:43 AM

long life CoH1. And still waitin for CoH3
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %