Login

russian armor

Should OKW be able to build caches?

PAGES (9)down
14 Apr 2015, 09:37 AM

I'm not a 1's player by any margin (fuck, I just did my 2's build because I had no idea how to do a 1's build), but shit like sitting shock troops at max range, charging into your own flame barrages, and sitting mortars next to sturm pios is fairly obviously dumb.

The thing is you microed better than he did even if you chose the easy way by blobbing. These guys are accusing you of blobbing when probably they are doing it all the time as 80% of player base . He would have blobbed you with his cons too, if he had the chance, make no mistake.
That being said that doesn't mean he can't beat you, I'm sure he can if he won't do those mistakes again (but let's be fair and admit that many micro mistakes are due to the fact that game is still laggy and not properly optimized, RELIC), the idea is that you cached him off guard, because he made the mistake of underestimating you, assuming that different opinion means no game knowledge.
And the game's outcome would have been different if he was a little more lucky with that base attack, Jagdtiger doesn't excell in close fights. But, again, he was able to build 2 IS2s and 2 KV8s even if you dominated the game compared to your single Panther and Jagdtiger that arrived just in time, not a moment to soon, though he had these vehicles for sometime before the attack.
See where the problem is? I wouldn't call OKW OP. Not at all.
14 Apr 2015, 12:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 07:14 AMEsxile

Lol, Sturm officer + Volks/fusillers blobs is a 3vs3 - 4vs4 usual shitty strat. Nothing knew here.
How is it call again, ah yes, cheese strat.
- How can I make sure my blob playstyle is the most effective possible?
- Pop a sturm officier!

You don't need obers or falls, just focus fire at max range and it works pretty well AI and AT.

Anyway, that's a victory for Alex. Maybe you can organize a 2vs2 you and Alex vs Queen and whoever! Popcorn time !!

This is funny coming from someone with 0 games as OKW. The Sturmoffizer helps make the Fuss more efficient, but well if you actually watched the play through I kept the Offizer away from my main army on several points in the game so he could cap points.

I didn't spam Obers because I was getting close to pop cap, Fuss are cheaper and survive much easier V IS2's and other Soviet wipe tactics.

I do admit I thought it would be an easy win but game wasn't over because of Jadgtiger.
In fact your Jadgtiger survived with a sliver of health and it would be dead if it wasn't for few lucky bounces. Then I'd take care of your Panther as it was down to half of its health and it would have been gg as your infantry was almost all gone by this point.

"lucky" bounces, dude you know the Jadgtiger has 525 frontal armor right? Don't suicide charge Super Heavy TD's with IS2's and you won't lose them all :)

I made tactical mistake not getting few more Cons early or 2nd maxim. You blob so hard it would be very easy to stop you. I lost my mortar because your SP came from behind the hedge (fog of war) and I didn't retreat in time. You salvaged it otherwise I'd recruit it again.
Also if it hasn't been OKW I'd constantly harassing your fuel. You bearly done that.
I'd recommend you to play some more 1v1 and see for yourself how far can you go.

If it was so easy, why didn't you stop me? Again I think you are overestimating your own abilities.
14 Apr 2015, 12:29 PM

I had 1 of my IS2 behind your Jadgtiger all the time during that skirmish. Watch the replay.
14 Apr 2015, 12:39 PM

I had 1 of my IS2 behind your Jadgtiger all the time during that skirmish. Watch the replay.

Which I chased off with my Panther. The IS2 has a 0 percent chance to have it's shots bounce versus rear armor, which is why I focused on that IS2. The other one in front died because well, it was sitting in front of a Jadgtiger!

14 Apr 2015, 12:43 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 05:57 AMJohnnyB

Ya know what smarty pants? Even if you beated him that wouldn't mean anything because - unlike you - he didn't play 1v1s as you can freely see in his player card. So bullying him will not grow you from a little baby in diapers into a man. In fact, I don't realy know what it would, you seem hopeless to me.

you can 1v1 me also since u wanna talk "big game" homie :snfBarton:

i will 1v1 both of u. trust me when i say it will be easy wins

It will prove that ALex knows jack shit about balance if he getss stomped
14 Apr 2015, 13:24 PM

Which I chased off with my Panther. The IS2 has a 0 percent chance to have it's shots bounce versus rear armor, which is why I focused on that IS2. The other one in front died because well, it was sitting in front of a Jadgtiger!

Oh my God. One shoot. That's how much was needed to finish off your precious Jagdtiger. It's in the replay. If it wasn't for some lucky bounces, tank AI to switch the target or even freaking reload that game wouldn't ended there. If you believe otherwise you're delusional. So yeah, you got lucky. Again, watch the replay. It's all there.

Now, how about we move on with the topic?

Edit:

Also I am steeping up my game as I was focusing on Dota2 and Bloodborne (awesome game, if you own a PS4 seriously go and play it!) and didn't play CoH2 as often. Give me some time to come back to my former shape and we can have a re-match.
14 Apr 2015, 13:54 PM

Also why isn't your playercard showing any 1v1 games played at all?

right click + copy image's url to see it in original size.
14 Apr 2015, 14:08 PM

Because he does not have any random 1v1.

Btw, 21 nots? :D
14 Apr 2015, 14:09 PM
Donator 33

I'm glad this thread is done now lol, Alex queen and oz have done us a favour. And the vote is pretty conclusive, no caches for OKW :) now this thread can fall into the abyss.

Napalm, you're crazy keep it classy.

14 Apr 2015, 14:09 PM

right click + copy image's url to see it in original size.

I told you that game was the first 1v1 iv ever played
14 Apr 2015, 14:13 PM

No doubt you are a 1v1 superhero, probably the only problem with your game is your attitude which makes me puke, this being the only reason for which I would play anybody but you. Even Katitof :snfCHVGame:, he is one milimeter still a more decent person than you are. You have to respect your opponent, and I couldn't respect you no matter how hard I would try.
14 Apr 2015, 14:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 14:13 PMJohnnyB

No doubt you are a 1v1 superhero, probably the only problem with your game is your attitude which make me puke, this being the only reason for which I would play anybody but you. Even Katitof :snfCHVGame:, he is one milimeter still a more decent person than you are.

Why don't you PM one another instead of flooding the thread. Mods, please control these children.
14 Apr 2015, 14:33 PM

Well it would certainly prove that my game against you was my second 1's game ever.

Oh my God. One shoot. That's how much was needed to finish off your precious Jagdtiger. It's in the replay. If it wasn't for some lucky bounces, tank AI to switch the target or even freaking reload that game wouldn't ended there. If you believe otherwise you're delusional. So yeah, you got lucky. Again, watch the replay. It's all there.

Even at point blank range the IS2 has less than a 50% chance to penetrate a Jadgtiger frontally, it would have been lucky for you to kill it.

Also I am steeping up my game as I was focusing on Dota2 and Bloodborne (awesome game, if you own a PS4 seriously go and play it!) and didn't play CoH2 as often. Give me some time to come back to my former shape and we can have a re-match.

lol
14 Apr 2015, 14:37 PM

Why, you scared? This game wasn't my full potential.
14 Apr 2015, 14:38 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

lol accept that you lost and move on
14 Apr 2015, 14:39 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post14 Apr 2015, 14:13 PMJohnnyB

You have to respect your opponent, and I couldn't respect you no matter how hard I would try.

Respect a person that shows they know jack shit about balance?

plz :snfBarton:
14 Apr 2015, 14:51 PM

14 Apr 2015, 15:24 PM

Why, you scared? This game wasn't my full potential.

I'm not scared, I'm having a laff at you coming up with excuse after excuse why you lost to a player who has a grand total of 0 1's games under their belt.
14 Apr 2015, 15:32 PM
14 Apr 2015, 15:49 PM

Queen got me, that I did 100% expect. Unsurprisingly a dude with 1 game as OKW in 1's lost to a dude with 300+ games as USF in ones.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 5
Korea, Republic Of 1
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %