Login

russian armor

British Faction, what do you want to see?

PAGES (17)down
13 Apr 2015, 16:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2015, 16:29 PMKatitof

Just grab popcorn and enjoy the show.
I like the most the part where he pastes all of the stats because he have no slightest clue which ones are important or why smaller value can mean much bigger outcome.

Your free to actually try and prove I'm wrong, not seen a lot of that lately.
13 Apr 2015, 16:35 PM

When talking about AoE suppression than the nearby multiplier is everything and for the maxim it's half of the other machine guns in the game. And the .40 cal has a better reload than the MG42 as well, and the targeting thing is mostly due to the fact the .50 cal has a smaller arc than the 42.

The cool down on the .50 cal is excellent to. Really dude I just think you haven't used it lately. The thing is fragile granted but it does it's job.

Please tell me how the nearby multiplier increases the AOE?

Anyway bottom line 1 MG can take MORE THAN A SECOND to acquire a target while the other takes just a fraction of a second.

I dont use the 50 because its bad. Everytime I use the 50 it turns out to be bad...Rifles are good. Rifles are greater than the 50 every time.

I will use the Rifle to capture an MG34 or 42 and always do better then with a 50. Because the 50 sucks. As does the DSHK and they are basically the same thing with the DSHK being better against Vehicles and having more surviability.

Please show me a 1v1 with you using a 50 Cal really good. You cant. Because it wont happen. Mainly because the 50 cal sucks.
13 Apr 2015, 16:38 PM

Please tell me how the nearby multiplier increases the AOE?

Anyway bottom line 1 MG can take MORE THAN A SECOND to acquire a target while the other takes just a fraction of a second.

I dont use the 50 because its bad. Everytime I use the 50 it turns out to be bad...Rifles are good. Rifles are greater than the 50 every time.

I will use the Rifle to capture an MG34 or 42 and always do better then with a 50. Because the 50 sucks. As does the DSHK and they are basically the same thing with the DSHK being better against Vehicles and having more surviability.

Please show me a 1v1 with you using a 50 Cal really good. You cant. Because it wont happen. Mainly because the 50 cal sucks.

Why is the be all and end all bar for performance 1's? Because Iv seen it used to great effect in 2's by my team mates and had it used to great effect against me!

The nearby multiplier is important because it means you can suppress multiple enemy infantry which is important when facing blobs. I adore capturing .50 calls when playing as OKW because it allows me to replace the shitty MG34 which really can't suppress worth a shit.

Anyway, back to topic.
13 Apr 2015, 17:34 PM

Your free to actually try and prove I'm wrong, not seen a lot of that lately.

I've proven you wrong countless of times.
13 Apr 2015, 17:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Apr 2015, 17:34 PMKatitof

I've proven you wrong countless of times.

Saying something is true, does not make it so, friend.
13 Apr 2015, 19:09 PM

Saying something is true, does not make it so, friend.

Just like saying you are right doesn't make you so.
13 Apr 2015, 19:24 PM
Patrion 14

Will you stat monkeys go and get a bloody room? You're destroying a reasonably interesting thread.
13 Apr 2015, 19:37 PM

I will cry myself to sleep for a week if there is no sexton. Mobile 25 pounder.... what's not to love? I think Achilles or firefly. Both maybe if one is doctrinal. I'd love to see an SAS style jeep. Great for wiping lone squads/recon. I want no trucks.... I do want a forward retreat point. Give us some non-doctrinal elite infantry. Churchill variants.. 2 or 3 would be good. One standard as nondoc and the others ... crocodile, mine plow, avre, etc doctrinal. Best allied at gun qf 17 pounder. Dunno about emplacements... arty of some sort for sure. perhaps an ability for a quick fusilade of rapid fire from Enfield rifles on infantry. Casualties need to be very costly for Brits.

Please no weird gimmick. Please.
13 Apr 2015, 19:56 PM

Permanently Banned
Please give us more squad wipes. I think brits deserve to wipe more than the russians.
13 Apr 2015, 19:59 PM

I hope they won't screw Brits up as this will be my faction of choice. I'm hoping for unique and diverse faction without retarded mechanics and perfectly designed tiers.

Oh and Firefly!
13 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM

Permanently Banned
Yess Yess!

discuss balance ona faction that isnt in-game yet

You all must feel soo smart
13 Apr 2015, 20:10 PM

I will cry myself to sleep for a week if there is no sexton. Mobile 25 pounder.... what's not to love? I think Achilles or firefly. Both maybe if one is doctrinal. I'd love to see an SAS style jeep. Great for wiping lone squads/recon. I want no trucks.... I do want a forward retreat point. Give us some non-doctrinal elite infantry. Churchill variants.. 2 or 3 would be good. One standard as nondoc and the others ... crocodile, mine plow, avre, etc doctrinal. Best allied at gun qf 17 pounder. Dunno about emplacements... arty of some sort for sure. perhaps an ability for a quick fusilade of rapid fire from Enfield rifles on infantry. Casualties need to be very costly for Brits.

Please no weird gimmick. Please.

Ah, yes.

Churchill/cromwell/universal carrier variants...

As well as mobile artillery...

(Because i suck at multi-quoting on an ipad) Daspoulos:
Please give us more squadwipes. I think brits deserve to wipe more than the russians.

The Churchill AVRE's with Pitard mortars and Cromwell VI's with 95mm howitzers shall rise...
13 Apr 2015, 21:02 PM

I had an idea... doctrinal upgrade for muni/fuel/whatever for Churchill. Likely will be separate models but to have the nondoc be standard and a different upgrade in each doctrine seems like it could be neat.

They change the 221 to a 222 this way (in the field after recruitment) so you could use the same mechanic on Churchills
14 Apr 2015, 12:04 PM

Sexton 25 pounder could be a non-doc unit for the Brits. Non-doc SPART instead of rocket artillery would help differentiate them. But it would also make them not so "campy" since it's not just a stationary ground thing.
14 Apr 2015, 16:02 PM

For love of God, Relic please make Firefly non doctrinal at least.
14 Apr 2015, 17:02 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Yess Yess!

discuss balance ona faction that isnt in-game yet

You all must feel soo smart

We need to discuss all possible ways it can be wrong so that relic will listen to us and not do any of them*

*More or less exact reasoning used by someone in the custom commanders thread
14 Apr 2015, 17:03 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Boys AT Rifle:

Don't see why the Russians should get all the fun
14 Apr 2015, 19:43 PM

Boys AT Rifle:

I see nothing bad coming from this :megusta:
15 Apr 2015, 08:07 AM

Boys AT Rifle:

Is it just me or are those all the same guy? :O
15 Apr 2015, 09:41 AM
Patrion 15

I'd like the bren carrier to return with a coupling mechanic to static emplacements - give Brits the 17 and 25 pounder but have them moveable only if coupled with a bren, and crews that can demount from the weapon the same way USF crews can demount. That way you build a gun, if you want it elsewhere you demount the crew, couple it to the bren and load the crew into it, then drive away and set up elsewhere.

From a historical/campaign point of view if we're looking at a north African campaign it reflects the way they'd capture guns from each other.

Don't think it'd be too hard to do or too gimmicky - you'd balance the guns with less range maybe and an appropriate set-up time. The Americans can demount from their vehicles so why not let the Brits demount from crewed weapons
PAGES (17)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS