Login

russian armor

Infantry unit speed

28 May 2013, 17:09 PM

I am the only one that feel when playing coh2 then Coh back that the unit infantry speed is waaay more slow in coh2 ? Or i am wrong cause of the camera/size of the map ? I think it'll be better to increase it a bit.
28 May 2013, 22:39 PM

Yes, it is slower. It's so that the game doesn't look like StarCraft 2, with the stupidly high MP income. Also, if the move speed was the same, blizzards would be pointless - any units caught away from a fire would get to one much too fast to actually be effected.
30 May 2013, 09:41 AM

Yeah but when capping points all over the map it is wayyy too long, i don't even talk about crossing rivers ... he can see you coming the day before. It take off some harrassement
30 May 2013, 11:58 AM

Permanently Banned
Its a side-effect of Relic cutting costs on map designers, and making maps simultaneously 1v1 and 2v2...

I mean really, right. Thats the obvious answer to this. Ironically, and I think this is the result of the map makers endevours to do their job properly despite the impetus to make the maps simultaneously 1v1 and 2v2, is the blizzard maps are smaller, but ofc, due to deep snow, sometimes slower.

I think this is a credit to the map makers trying to do their job to keep maps consistent, despite the unecessary and unfortunate choice to make them game mode non-specific, which would have allowed map makers to unleash the full force of their genius without compromise.

PS: I <444>3 map makers.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 29
Australia 20
United States 17
Russian Federation 13
Peru 4

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W