Login

russian armor

Team games now

5 Apr 2015, 22:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2015, 21:56 PMAradan

Why? 60:40 axis/allies, it is almost perfect ratio

After Relic add Pershing, it will be 50:50

40/60 is a fucking disaster.

It means 50% more people are playing axis.
6 Apr 2015, 00:05 AM

I find the Allies to be cooler :foreveralone:
6 Apr 2015, 03:06 AM
Donator 11

:megusta:
6 Apr 2015, 12:44 PM

I find playing Allies more fun and challenging. :foreveralone:
6 Apr 2015, 12:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Apr 2015, 14:29 PMATCF
Axis are cooler since they had to fight against the unlimited spam the Allies threw at them ( by being outnumbered in most battles )

Yea

6 Apr 2015, 12:54 PM

6 Apr 2015, 13:07 PM

So how would you explain more searching as axis when allies have been op? How come it is like that now when DeadManzShoes has 21 straight wins although a normal ratio would be 50/50.

One possible explanation:

You might also be seeing the realigning of the ELO scores that Relic spoke on in the patch.

OKW players (and Ot team players who played with them) might have had higher ELO rankings than their skills warranted. With the rebalancing they will have to lose some games before thier new level is found and they are ranked against "like" players.

Second possibility:

With the rebalance, the allied players who avoided team games might be trying them again. So you are up against a better pool of players than existed before.

There was a patch.... adapt.
6 Apr 2015, 13:19 PM

What the garden did you just say about me? You little Facist? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in surviving Stalinst Purges and I've been involved in numerous secret human wave assaults on Wehrmacht positions, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I trained in attrition warfare and I'm the top commissar in the Soviet armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another facist. I will wipe you the garden out with volume of fire the likes of which has never been seen before on the Eastern Front, mark my gardening words. You think you can get away with saying that garden to me over the Internet? Think again, gardener. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of NVKD officers across the Soviet Union and your radio position is being traced right now so you better prepare for the blizzard, maggot. The blizzard that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re gardening dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mosin-armed conscripts. Not only am I extensively trained in executing my men in droves, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soviet Army and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little garden. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your gardening tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will garden conscripts all over you and you will drown in them. You’re gardening dead, kiddo.

Hei doctor! Give him another shot Ja? Tz tz tz... now didn't I say to you Ivan never leave that white house with bars again with the nice people in white dressings? Now look what you did, you posted again.
6 Apr 2015, 13:50 PM

well it might be search ratios mean nothing in terms of balance.... in 1v1 and 2v2, but don't think so for 3v3 and 4v4.

I remember there were a couple (?) big threads about this 6-7 months ago. People on here widely believed that Axis were just "cooler" and "preferred". Then Legends showed us stats about factions, games, and winrates. Axis (in 3v3 and 4v4) had hundreds, almost thousand more games played. Also had absurd win rates like 80-90%. And the theory where people just "preferred" Axis was shot down.
6 Apr 2015, 14:08 PM

In before 90% searching as allies lel.
6 Apr 2015, 14:34 PM
Donator 33

Even people in Chile know that Axis were super cool :snfPeter:

6 Apr 2015, 20:26 PM

Same reason most Star Wars games have more guys doing Sith than Jedi. People want to play the bad-guys, nothing to do with balance.

Even those patches when allies where very OP there has always been more people playing germans.

its not that people want to play as the bad guys. Its cause everyone wants force lightning/choke plus the empire always looks cooler!
6 Apr 2015, 21:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Apr 2015, 12:54 PMRMMLz

DAT PATHING THU.

Yeah, that part hurt me to watch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 38
Peru 5
Germany 2
United States 1

Ladders Top 10