Login

russian armor

Reborn Members to Characters

pez
27 May 2013, 07:52 AM

COURTESY OF BUDWISE!

I couldnt think of one for everyone but I got most of ya. :lol:

Feel free to add your own :D

AmiPolizeiFunk is Robin Hood from Men in Tights. He runs a crazy bunch and is a little crazy himself. A respected leader none the less.

Budwise. Id consider myself like Crash Davis. Always looking for talent and telling the youngsters about "The Show".

Pez is the dude in Swordfish. Gets his rocks off to firewalls and shit and likes to make it look good too. :D

Marinez is Obi Wan. A little older, a little wiser than Skywalker and pulls off crazy shit. "These are not the snipers you're looking for... They can go about their business... You should go walk into that mine..."

Xcom is the new Bond. Similar to the older bonds but a little more unpredictable.

WhiteFlash is obvious.

Newport is head of the Reborn mafia. One of the top dogs in The Godfather's arsenal.

Merlin aka Topper Harley. A bad mofo military dude but funny as hell. Likes to talk about "Mr. Hands".

GGPlay aka the dude from Armagedon "This is how we fix things on Russian space station!"

Snevet got sucked into WoW and hasent surfaced from his basement since.

BlueTraine is JD from Scubs. Doesnt hesitate to share some sarcasm and a witty manner. Recently got laid as well.

GosuStarcraft is a powerful young jedi born from a small farm town family determined to change the world with his skillz.

FashionPolice is Techno Viking. He says he'll beat your ass and then you realize he only plays Brits.

Nosliw is part man part machine and is not afraid to say "You're bad..."

Ninehunid & LtAustinPowers are Bill and Ted. Hardly ever apart and very closely related to Whiteflash.

WhiskeyReborn is Taj Mahal. He would very much like to learn the great American art of Muff Diving.

Arma is Crocodile Dundee. An Australian with an all around good natured attitude and nothing ever gets him down. Despite his humble and mannerly presence he does possess leet Aussie skills taught to him by the Aborigines.

Boxy is Donny from the Big Lebowski. He always has something to say and has a big important job but nobody believes him or listens. rofl

Snoop is Billy the Kid, a young whipper snapper bad mofo that will throw down with anyone.

Blitz is an all American action hero and everyone loves a good action flick.

SonnyBlack is a badass German, Claus von Stauffenberg! A great player by himself but even better when hes on a team, ready to die for the cause!

Basilone is Stifler. Always like to joke and troll and have a good time but usually ends up getting trolled himself. xD

GenDodo is Oddball from Kelly's Heroes. He's not only one of my favorite move characters of all time but if you can see Dodo's picture it quite a resemblance. Dodo doesnt like to lose but he also hates dem negative waves. An all around good dude who drives a Sherman tank.

MMP is the dentist from the Hangover. A good mannered fellow who didnt realize what he signed up for. :D

More coming...
27 May 2013, 16:39 PM

Me thinks this needs editing MVGame
27 May 2013, 16:47 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

27 May 2013, 17:48 PM
pez
27 May 2013, 20:16 PM

Get to it bud! I just copy/pasted it.
28 May 2013, 02:15 AM

Still have a good chuckle reading through this.
28 May 2013, 21:43 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Made a few updates. More as they come to me.
28 May 2013, 22:50 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

pez
29 May 2013, 01:27 AM

updates are great! we need one for art.
29 May 2013, 01:42 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

"he blows goats i have proof" i died laughing
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10