PTRS now OP?

PAGES (37)down
3 Apr 2015, 19:17 PM

i want to throw up.
3 Apr 2015, 19:18 PM

Nice volk shrek blob

where?
3 Apr 2015, 19:19 PM

PTRS so scary just gave poor crewmen a heart attack.
3 Apr 2015, 19:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

PTRS so scary just gave poor crewmen a heart attack.

The headaches gave them a heart attack?
3 Apr 2015, 19:23 PM
Donator 11

And it is GREEN cover vs a A move blob without cover :thumbsup:, such "Working as intended™"

So?

A lone unsupported HMG got owned by 4 cons with vet and upgrade

It took em 40 sec to take it down.

Whats OP?
3 Apr 2015, 19:25 PM

Still no replay

I uploaded a replay 1 vs 1 automatch where I got 7 cons all with PTRS VS OST double HMG and a PAK40 and as you can see NEITHER HMG OR PAK GOR DESTROYED BY THE PTRS IN THE PROCESS

Axis fanboys, I suggest you stop writing your bullshit here. PTRS is not OP as you say and I have proved it with my replay so SHUT THE FUCK UP

The PTRS can still 2 shot models dude, it's just that crew weapons are extra vulnerable because they have 25% more incoming accuracy.
3 Apr 2015, 19:25 PM
Donator 11

maybe ya wanna try glancing up from the keyboard at what people are actually posting once in a while?

How about posting a video where obers a-move maxim and clear it out in few seconds?
3 Apr 2015, 19:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Apr 2015, 16:25 PMVuther

Then Maxims are going to need pretty major buffs.

All machine guns...

Any kind of infantry mass wouldn't be an issue if machine guns functioned remotely realistically.

Being supressed is one thing - sure - if youre under any kind of decent cover but bushes, trees, fields, any open areas you'd be shredded to bits.

Even a poorly trained half wit can cause serious damage with one of these weapon systems.

It always bugged me how machine guns just 'suppress' units and don't really inflict any significant damage but its a game whatever.

Like I said though, machine guns were invented and employed to desyroy hordes of infantry at horriying rates. Thats what they do. Using machine guns to counter a platoon+ size of men roaming around with impunity should be a no brainer - but this is CoH - where panzershreks can curve around corners defying physics and people can magically teleport out of buildings.
3 Apr 2015, 19:27 PM

How about posting a video where obers a-move maxim and clear it out in few seconds?

Except the MG34 crew didn't die, they just got their gun killed and had a aynerusm. The maxim is at least still left behind when the Obers kill it so you can recrew it.
3 Apr 2015, 19:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Except the MG34 crew didn't die, they just got their gun killed and had a aynerusm. The maxim is at least still left behind when the Obers kill it so you can recrew it.

Or so the Volks/SP can scavenge it :p
3 Apr 2015, 19:30 PM

ya, that shit is fucking stupid as well. the, extreme: well they have an appalling mechanic and now we have one, so it's fine, us vs. them attitude is really dumb and against any spirit of community, harmony or health of this game.

this as well.

it's BROKEN.
3 Apr 2015, 19:34 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Offensive /flame posts invised, as well as follow-ups citing the same.

Robust discussion is fine, but not some of the stuff which has gone under cover.

Please treat each other with some respect, or do not post, if you are incapable of self-control.

Back to topic
3 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM

The PTRS in the hands of guards is pretty decent, to very decent against infantry. Guards are not cheap, so I think this is good.

The PTRS in the hands of cons is very decent to a little OP against infantry, due to cost of upgrade, and the cost of cons. I don't think this is good, but, it's not much different than upgunned grens or rifles. Needs work.

The PTRS in the hands of guards/cons/partisans against team weapons is complete bullshit. This has to be a bug. There is no way Relic had this in mind.

Either they give massive health buffs to ALL team weapons, or they figure out a way to stop the PTRS hitting the gun of the support weapon.

(Pussyking - the forum has had to deal with various axis trolls over the last few months, who deny the undeniable, either for fun or ignorance. Don't become the 'allied' equivalent.)
3 Apr 2015, 20:04 PM

All machine guns...

Any kind of infantry mass wouldn't be an issue if machine guns functioned remotely realistically.

Being supressed is one thing - sure - if youre under any kind of decent cover but bushes, trees, fields, any open areas you'd be shredded to bits.

Yeah exactly, by ignoring every other mg, especially the .50. Relic's stance on "we're really anti-blob, you guys" is ironically nearly the exact opposite, more like secretly admitting that rifles is all that a USF player needs, like wise with other factions, MG34, dshk etc.
PAGES (37)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 59
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak