Login

russian armor

Patch March 31st changelog

PAGES (29)down
1 Apr 2015, 06:10 AM
Patrion 28

jackson, and probably others, have hold fire and target vehicles now.
1 Apr 2015, 06:16 AM

Seriously dude? I've spent more time on the toilet this year than you have playing USF, let alone 1v1s with any faction. You definitely come of as someone biased towards Axis as well. So what's your arguement there?

I'm hardly raging, and ice already saidUSF is my favorite and I've played at least 100 games with all factions before me making that choice.

NEO being accused of Axis fanboysm. That is gold. Gold I tell ya!! :rofl: :rofl:
1 Apr 2015, 06:19 AM

When outnumbering axis with armored units, it doesn't really matter if the individual armored units axis have are good or slightly better. And they are not even better except for the KT. Because they have less tanks. Because they can't afford it. That's what I feel like when playing axis, that's what I got confirmed again going back playing allies.

The truth will make you burn on a stake. Wach out.
1 Apr 2015, 06:22 AM
Patrion 14

Could people, especially the bears as it seems, stop the "DRINKING DA TEARS" crap? its getting annoying.

For all the others: Play the patch for more than just 2hrs, adapt, then consider (!) posting in the forum if you feel like you have something important to say.
1 Apr 2015, 06:28 AM

dude sry but Im getting tired of your comments/posts like this. It was funny yeah, but now your getting full retarded and its annoying to read in every thread the same "Fanboism bullshit"
this is a video game :facepalm:

He should marry The_Red_Bear.
1 Apr 2015, 06:29 AM

Could people, especially the bears as it seems, stop the "DRINKING DA TEARS" crap? its getting annoying.

For all the others: Play the patch game for more than just 2hrs, adapt, then consider (!) posting in the forum if you feel like you have something important to say.

it's just red bear
1 Apr 2015, 07:02 AM

Ban, problem solved.
Dunno why the moderators are always that forgiving to certain users, it's still the internet.
1 Apr 2015, 07:44 AM

Forgive me for not reading the entire gigantic thread, but I have a concern about the German sniper which I hope has not been mentioned yet.

So Soviet snipers do....what, exactly, better than their German counterpart now? They no longer have sprint (understandably), flares aren't that useful compared to incendiary shot, they have a slower fire rate, and have the same overall health now (if I remember correctly) but have to reinforce when they get down to half health unlike the new German sniper. What do they do better than Germany's? Because now the Soviet sniper team looks like a straight downgrade.
1 Apr 2015, 07:50 AM

The Soviet sniper can take a shot from the German and get away. The German can not do the same.

Atleast that is my understanding
1 Apr 2015, 08:15 AM

That advantage is meaningless outside of sniper duels. It's nice to have, of course, but most of the time snipers are shooting regular squads. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I agree that the German sniper needed a durability buff, but I was thinking 64 health or so, not Soviet sniper health. I thought the whole point of the Soviet sniper is that they're more survivable in general.
1 Apr 2015, 08:22 AM

Someone knows about nija changes?
1 Apr 2015, 08:25 AM

TIME TO KICK SOME OKW ASS BABY!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE STUPID OBERS !!!!!!!NO MORE OP STUPID PANTHER !!!!!!!!!

KT HIDE NOT SO THICK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS TIME USF PLAYERS. ITS TIME!!!!!! UNLEASH ALL THAT FRUSTRATION!!!!!!REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHANT WITH ME !!! USA USA USA USA !!!!!!

WHERE IS SPEARS??

SPEARS, GET OUT THERE AND TAKE THAT ATTACK IN!!
1 Apr 2015, 08:31 AM

All I'm seeing are IS2's everywhere
1 Apr 2015, 08:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 08:31 AMJason
All I'm seeing are IS2's everywhere

The call-in meta wasn't changed and the IS2's big brother, the King Tiger, received an armor nerf so if anything the IS2 is an even more attractive option now.
1 Apr 2015, 08:39 AM

Lol with the tears,

I tried to get a feedback since I am at work and cant try it myself. But I need to dig through 15 post to get any useful info on the patch.

1 Apr 2015, 08:54 AM

The call-in meta wasn't changed and the IS2's big brother, the King Tiger, received an armor nerf so if anything the IS2 is an even more attractive option now.

There is no "call-in meta" anymore, there is just IS2 meta :P.
1 Apr 2015, 09:01 AM

Who needs IS2 when you can win with conscript PTRS spam ( tank hunter doctrine ), 60%/50%/22% chance to do 40 damage ( half entity hp ) ;D
1 Apr 2015, 09:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 08:15 AMKothre
That advantage is meaningless outside of sniper duels. It's nice to have, of course, but most of the time snipers are shooting regular squads. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I agree that the German sniper needed a durability buff, but I was thinking 64 health or so, not Soviet sniper health. I thought the whole point of the Soviet sniper is that they're more survivable in general.

Agreed. Ost sniper needed more health but not all the way to be on par with two soviets.
1 Apr 2015, 09:54 AM

Agreed. Ost sniper needed more health but not all the way to be on par with two soviets.

And why not? It was complete bullshit how your Sniper could get oneshotted by AT guns, so it needs to be at over 80 HP.

edit: Yeah, forget that point.
1 Apr 2015, 09:59 AM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 09:54 AMgokkel

And why not? It was complete bullshit how your Sniper could get oneshotted by AT guns, so it needs to be at over 80 HP.

82 hp wont stop it getting one shot by an ATG.
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 42
unknown 36
Germany 10
unknown 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W