Login

russian armor

Patch March 31st changelog

PAGES (29)down
31 Mar 2015, 21:55 PM

Calls me baised

yet leaves a game once his op faction is a ,little less op..

But yea im biased

just count your lil' forum posts, then try to read a few.. I play games for fun, u obviously play so you can weep in the forums with thousand of tears and posts how there is no balance in your fav game. With this "patch", I'll find my fun elsewhere.. u'll still be stuck in the same sad place unsatisfied with something. Just wait up, it'll come up, in the form of Jagdpanther or whatever.. don't worry lil' queeny u'll be unhappy again so your lil' fingers can roar their biased lil' sonnets ! hahaha
31 Mar 2015, 21:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 21:54 PMKatitof

Ohh, but you couldn't be anymore wrong here!(not really, you could be more wrong)
And quite the contrary.
It is not OKW that is being destroyed here, OKW is being brought in line with other armies.
What is being destroyed is OKW cult and its zealous, devoted acolytes.

It really isn't, rapid fire shreks, a not shit AT gun option at T0 and ISG suppression will probably have the usual suspects back to the forum demanding blood in short order.

The buffs to USF do make me sad, I wish they payed more attention to USF's other AT options instead of just reworking the Jackson.

Zooks, Stuart, and the AT gun all need help.
31 Mar 2015, 21:58 PM
Patrion 14

The sug g has 400 health and will still be killed in 2 shots.
I stand corrected. I was certain it was 480. Thank you.
31 Mar 2015, 21:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 21:54 PMKatitof

Ohh, but you couldn't be anymore wrong here!(not really, you could be more wrong)
And quite the contrary.
It is not OKW that is being destroyed here, OKW is being brought in line with other armies.
What is being destroyed is OKW cult and its zealous, devoted acolytes which is hilarious to see.

Jesus man, the pot calling the kettle black. Its a videogame, dont take it personal, and relax for once.
31 Mar 2015, 22:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 21:27 PMKatitof
Balance patch notes makes OKW fanboys quit?
Can't wait how great it will be when it hits live.
Roots of OKW fanboism are dying out like flies while only enforcing everyone in conviction that these were simply players looking for easy wins on overpowered army.

Well, that time is about to end!

easy wins ? well that's why I guess I have that frightening 50% w/l ratio :O

I'm quite amused with your zeal over something as game modification lol.. it obviously deals an inspiring effect on an entity such as yours.. but then again, you've got 4K+ forum posts about a game, so you're in a league of it's own. I've obviously wandered off on your territory ! I'm sorry ;/
31 Mar 2015, 22:06 PM

the tears really are quite delicious.

perhaps my favorite day in history of the game.

hoping patch lives up to expectations re okw.
31 Mar 2015, 23:13 PM
31 Mar 2015, 23:27 PM

Clearly this is a L2P Diagram. Everyone knows if the US player FLANKS the blob they auto win. I even heard a single flank will turn a KT into a pile of rubble kappa.

ftfy
31 Mar 2015, 23:38 PM

I beat the automatch ratio will be more like 50/50 after this patch.

The best way to check if the game is balanced is the automatch ratio.

If the automatch ratio is 50/50 then its balanced.

50/50 will never be the case.

Players SEARCHING a match will allways fluctuate. This has nothing to do with balance.

It is more likely to be influenced by other things like time of the day, moods and none the less recently released guides or even ponies or bunnies, maybe the weather or some astronomical thingies...
31 Mar 2015, 23:51 PM

Sometimes I wonder why I don't engage in this forums anymore... than I read a blance thread.
1 Apr 2015, 00:15 AM

Played last night.
Thought patch had already dropped.
Got OKW Meta blobbed.
Was sad.

Download started this morning.
I realised my stupidity and cried.
:snfPeter:
Fabulous patch, all things considered, looking forward to playing the new maps.
1 Apr 2015, 01:54 AM

1St impressions

Ost early game definitely got a nice buff, sniper and mg42 combo works well with pioneers. Scout car extra HP is noticeable.

For Soviets, guards are ridiculously good at AI now especially with dp upgrade, perhaps even a bit OP. They are really good anti material unit too, it's easy to destroy unwanted mortars etc with them now using attack move on target.
1 Apr 2015, 02:05 AM

the new 3's map with the bridges is a stupid camp fest, bridges die to molotovs lol
1 Apr 2015, 02:47 AM

Relic only released this patch to compete with sc2's lotv beta.
1 Apr 2015, 03:19 AM

Axis doesn't have the best AT options in the game

1 Apr 2015, 04:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2015, 01:13 AMmeh
New Map Mud is garbage, you got the memo we didn't like Rostov, then you got the message that we didn't like Hill, why didn't anyone like hill? So let's make a new map with more mud? !diots....

Prediction: Community will hate the map mud by end of the day.

I like it.
1 Apr 2015, 05:55 AM
Donator 11

Ostheer has to invest a massive amount of fuel into getting Panthers, and Tigers are not hard to penetrate with the ZiS gun. The IS has 75 more armor on it's front than a Tiger does and the Pak40 only has 10 more pen than the ZiS, I assume you can put two and two together and realize why the IS2 is so in the meta right now.

It's large AoE, combined with it's cheap cost thanks to being a call in unit mean's it's not hard to just refuse to go t3 or t4, wait for an IS2 and when just roll over the enemy through squad wipes.

This patch makes me predict the Elefant will finally be in the lime light like it was pre-WFA for killing those pesky ISU's.

Good things about this patch: New maps, shit maps removed. Glad to see Relic at least listing to everyone in that regard.

Why the fuck can't you read Corporal Shepperd's notes?
1 Apr 2015, 06:10 AM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 21:27 PMKatitof
Balance patch notes makes OKW fanboys quit?
Can't wait how great it will be when it hits live.
Roots of OKW fanboism are dying out like flies while only enforcing everyone in conviction that these were simply players looking for easy wins on overpowered army.

Well, that time is about to end!

dude sry but Im getting tired of your comments/posts like this. It was funny yeah, but now your getting full retarded and its annoying to read in every thread the same "Fanboism bullshit"
this is a video game :facepalm:
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight