Login

russian armor

Patch March 31st changelog

PAGES (29)down
31 Mar 2015, 18:05 PM

He didn't get his coffee yet lol

On a side note, He could be Jesus himself but with that kind of arrogance i could give
a shit less about accomplishments, Let alone accomplishments on a online community.

I enjoy these kinds of comments, believe it or not.
I like to see people who don't know anything of a certain scene, but still act cool.
Live it, Love it.

31 Mar 2015, 18:08 PM

I like to see people who don't know anything of a certain scene, but still act cool.
Live it, Love it.

Are you trolling or what? At this point i'm not really sure but if you aren't then your attitude is just flat out disgusting.
31 Mar 2015, 18:09 PM

The Average USF vs OKW game meta.

31 Mar 2015, 18:10 PM

Permanently Banned
Patch is not bad, but can be better. Relic You do this patch 6 mounth ? really. And what about optimization ?
#Adapt
31 Mar 2015, 18:11 PM

USF blobs are not "better" but they are very effective because it allows you to melt enemy infantry very very fast. Para 1919's especially very deadly.

The added 6th man on Para's and 5 man natures of Rifles makes wiping a USF blob much harder than it does a OKW one that uses Obers. But OKW blobs are more versatile in return thanks to the shrek.

Sure if it's a USF blobs against 1 volk squad, but a USF blob vs OKW blob well < OKW.
31 Mar 2015, 18:16 PM

>Dat feeling when Irregulars and Partisans have been waiting for a long time.

>PTRS buffed but not clear about whether that influences the Partisan Tank Hunters
31 Mar 2015, 18:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 18:11 PMagse10

Sure if it's a USF blobs against 1 volk squad, but a USF blob vs OKW blob well < OKW.

Obers are you best counter to that, but if you don't have any for reasons like you truck got blown up or your being is MP drained 1919 rifles/Para's CAN do a large amount of damage to your infantry even when collected together.

Blobbing essentially makes spreading you infantry out pointless, as the Pacman blob will gobble up each of you spread out individual units one by one.

OKW blob is better against armor (thanks to shrek), USF blob is better against infantry (thanks to BAR/1919's).

In a OKW blob your only AI power comes from Obers, so if you dps them down first you smash a lot of the blobs offensive power VS your infantry, but with USF the DPS is spread out more evenly amongst the blob.
31 Mar 2015, 18:17 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Maybe the LieG will see some use depending how its suppression works out. It and the pack howitzer are much better at direct fire than indirect.
31 Mar 2015, 18:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 18:08 PMBurts

Are you trolling or what? At this point i'm not really sure but if you aren't then your attitude is just flat out disgusting.

Probably not, Trolling is usually funny.
31 Mar 2015, 18:21 PM

Obers are you best counter to that, but if you don't have any for reasons like you truck got blown up or your being is MP drained 1919 rifles/Para's CAN do a large amount of damage to your infantry even when collected together.

Blobbing essentially makes spreading you infantry out pointless, as the Pacman blob will gobble up each of you spread out individual units one by one.

OKW blob is better against armor (thanks to shrek), USF blob is better against infantry (thanks to BAR/1919's).

In a OKW blob your only AI power comes from Obers, so if you dps them down first you smash a lot of the blobs offensive power VS your infantry, but with USF the DPS is spread out more evenly amongst the blob.

Except with Vet 5 you're rifleman basically miss every shot so no matter how many 1919s. BARs you have ... OKW >.
31 Mar 2015, 18:23 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 18:21 PMagse10

Except with Vet 5 you're rifleman basically miss every shot so no matter how many 1919s. BARs you have ... OKW >.

Which just got changed, after this USF's ability to power project against OKW via blobbing will be increased, not decreased.

Again, the power of USF blobbing is that your DPS is much more spread out and not concentrated. Not to mention the free infantry units help immensely in achieving the critical mass needed to blob.
31 Mar 2015, 18:29 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Which just got changed, after this USF's ability to power project against OKW via blobbing will be increased, not decreased.

Again, the power of USF blobbing is that your DPS is much more spread out and not concentrated. Not to mention the free infantry units help immensely in achieving the critical mass needed to blob.

Literally the only thing changing in the blob war you are imagining is the fact that OKW has to pay for an LMG now,and shriek got a slight max
Range tone down. BOTH WELL DESERVED.

Holy crap no one can be this deluded.

USF blobs were not treated with nearly the same nerfology because they aren't nearly as powerful or versatile.
Hux
Patrion 14

Live it, Love it.

What is this?

What you may have done in the past doesn't make you better than anyone else here. That you think people who recently joined should know who you are is ridiculous.

I mean you stopped playing the game and said you were leaving a while back so if anything it's no wonder people don't know who you are.

When people say they're leaving then reappear expecting everyone to know who the fuck they are. Live it. Love it.

Get real man. You're the same as everyone else.

I'm enjoying every single alex tear.

Such a zealous defense, such denial about the state of OKW before the patch.

Every tear is precious and brings sooth to the community that had to endure OKW defensive rampages for the last weeks.

31 Mar 2015, 18:33 PM

Literally the only thing changing in the blob war you are imagining is the fact that OKW has to pay for an LMG now,and shriek got a slight max
Range tone down. BOTH WELL DESERVED.

Holy crap no one can be this deluded.

USF blobs were not treated with nearly the same nerfology because they aren't nearly as powerful or versatile.

The Shrek honestly got a buff in the form of better vet bonus's for Volks. But the difference between the OKW blob and the USF blob is one of roll and versatility and function.

It is honestly extremely ignorant to play down the advantage USF gets in being able to spread it's DPS out over several squads, which no other faction can do.

If blobbing needs to be addressed as they admitted then it should be properly addressed. Instead of just lightly peppering it.

I'm enjoying every single alex tear.

Such a zealous defense, such denial about the state of OKW before the patch.

Every tear is precious and brings sooth to the community that had to endure OKW defensive rampages for the last weeks.

IIRC I agree with all the changes including the Ober one, except for the Jackson not just getting 160 damage.
31 Mar 2015, 18:36 PM

Yes, it was changed, but we still haven't had the ability to test and see how much it actually effects it.

I understand where you are TRYING to come form and what you are TRYING to say.

Sure I can use Para 1919s, sure I can use infantry 1919s to counter blobs, but that FORCES me into one type of DOCTRINE to counter ONE type of playstyle. So now not only am I LOCKING myself into a certain DOCTRINE but I have to think of a way to COUNTER the incoming KT and PANTHERS by other means.

If Infantry 1919s were NON Doctrinal or if we have an equivalent infantry as Paratroopers that were NON DOCTRINAL, than your BLOB arguments would probably be valid but they are NOT.

Obers. (Non Doctrinal, Comes with LMG, Multiple Abilities)
Paratroopers. (Doctrinal, 120MUNI 1919s, Nades, Timed Demo)
1919s (ALWAYS Doctrinal, 70MUNI)

Let's not forget if I want to USE 1919s for Ifantry, BARs or Zooks I have to RUN all the way BACK to BASE to GET them then RUN BACK to the fight. Where as Obers and volks the LMG and Shrecks MAGICALLY appear in their grasp.

Forget the stats, those facts alone are stupid. Yes I know LMG is now an upgrade now.
31 Mar 2015, 18:37 PM

Six months of shittalk in the forums and all you guys got was this. Plz continue the shittalk, you have to shittalk more, more, more...

And the patch? Looks good. Gonna be FUN!
31 Mar 2015, 18:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 18:09 PMagse10
The Average USF vs OKW game meta.

Dude - this is masterpiece, such expression, composition, bold brush stroke, it has all - the story, the drama... both thumbs up.
Neo
31 Mar 2015, 18:38 PM

Literally the only thing changing in the blob war you are imagining is the fact that OKW has to pay for an LMG now

I know you already have me confused with an axis fan (I play all factions) and this correction won't help:

LMG34 got nerfed by 25%
IR STG44 got nerfed 25%.
LMG34 vs. IR STG is now a choice. (i.e combined nerf of 50%)

All of these constitute a significant DPS drop for obers. (which was needed).

Like I said, you come across as a raging 'Murica fanboy 'cause you don't even bother to check your "facts".
31 Mar 2015, 18:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Mar 2015, 18:38 PMNeo

LMG34 vs. IR STG is now a choice. (i.e combined nerf of 50%)

Wait, you thought that with dual STG's, they still had the 34?
PAGES (29)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 55
Korea, Republic Of 8
unknown 18

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %