Login

russian armor

Patch March 31st changelog

PAGES (29)down
31 Mar 2015, 00:13 AM

Then include the cost of T1 and T2 in your calculation then; unless you think people are doing Con Spam into IS2s.

T1 or T2 is free with your starting fuel. But even if you add in the 50 fuel the IS2 still costs markedly less than the KT, this ofc doesn't account for OKW's fuel income reduction, so with the 33% reduction in income your paying the equivalent of 494 fuel.
31 Mar 2015, 00:14 AM

For the months of its development:

NO change to Soviet call-in meta, so simply IS-2's all day every day as usual...

NO change to improve Ost tech. Not even a teensy manpower cost decrease...

Jacksons all day every day, except now they will pop heavy tanks and panthers without pesky deflections. Because Relic is so good at designing AT options for factions.

OKW... Honestly, the main thing i was happy for was ober LMG34 change and improved raketen. KT has 50 less armor... Huge nerf, KT actually has one AT weapon to worry about and that is the Jackson...

This.
31 Mar 2015, 00:16 AM

Jacksons make ostheer armor less worth getting now. WTF SO f'ing dumb. Plus the pack howi is annoying enough as it is and now it supresses. And why no M8 Scott nerf. Those little shits are annoying as hell squad wiping everything that look at them.

No change ostheer teching.

+40 health to the 222 is hardly worth mentioning...

No werfer change
no Brummbar change

Jackon + IS2 combo will be even more deadly and just flat out gg when combined with skill planes.

(Note these are 2v2 gripes)

HMC is the Scott read the notes again.
31 Mar 2015, 00:17 AM
Honorary Member Badge

T1 or T2 is free with your starting fuel. But even if you add in the 50 fuel the IS2 still costs markedly less than the KT, this ofc doesn't account for OKW's fuel income reduction, so with the 33% reduction in income your paying the equivalent of 494 fuel.

It's amazing how people who talk about OKW's reduced income never, ever mention salvage

Not that that generally offsets it all, but the reduction represents the lower bound not an absolute limit
31 Mar 2015, 00:17 AM
Benefactor 115

Good patch content. I love the new maps (Angoville!).

But. this shouldn't have taken 5 months.
31 Mar 2015, 00:18 AM

Why bother?You don't fix tech costs and wehrmacht will still struggle becoz of that.And wehrmacht artillery remains shit as it always have been.Inaccesible and weak.
The reign of is-2 will continue with KT out of the way without any price reduction.I do hope volks can stand upto paras/shocks and BAR rifles now that obers are kaput.:)

They threw a few scrappings at wehr,but overall no real changes were made.Hope atleast mg42 works better.

Anyway let people play this,i don't see much improvement for wehr.If something does change,maybe i try.Till then,not worth it.

Please go away from the forums, Why should a 230 MP long ranged unit ever stand up to any of what you listed?
31 Mar 2015, 00:19 AM

TIME TO KICK SOME OKW ASS BABY!!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE STUPID OBERS !!!!!!!NO MORE OP STUPID PANTHER !!!!!!!!!

KT HIDE NOT SO THICK ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ITS TIME USF PLAYERS. ITS TIME!!!!!! UNLEASH ALL THAT FRUSTRATION!!!!!!REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CHANT WITH ME !!! USA USA USA USA !!!!!!

Yea great news for you cookies, maybe now with further buffs to the strongest faction in 1vs1 you can finally break out of the 50% win ratio ^^
31 Mar 2015, 00:20 AM

It's amazing how people who talk about OKW's reduced income never, ever mention salvage

Not that that generally offsets it all, but the reduction represents the lower bound not an absolute limit

It has 66% fuel income from all sources, compared to the 100% of every faction. No matter what income your getting it will be reduced by 33% (except Luftwaffe supply caches).
31 Mar 2015, 00:21 AM

Is it good ? I don't know wassup with coh2 :P Kappa
31 Mar 2015, 00:22 AM

Relic just keeps ostheer around for show.Huge nerfs for OKW,but a couple of dogbones for ost.

No tech costs fix.Really..this one is just funny.
Panther still inaccesible.
Artillery still shit and inaccessible.Both lefh and werfer.
Pzgrens still cost-ineffective.

Also with jackson armor buff panther is not a problem,2 jacksons will 2 shot a panther.With this,is the p-47 glorious skillplane still'the only thing that can reliably kill axis armor'?Lolz.
31 Mar 2015, 00:22 AM

40+80+260 = 380. That's the cost of 1.6 IS2's.

The Sherman costs 50+90+110=250. I demand to know why the Sherman doesn't outperform the IS-2.

Don't be absurd.
31 Mar 2015, 00:24 AM

What is the point of the SU-85 and JPIV existing when we have a super TD that can sprint around the map doing 200 damage while being able to pen every single Axis tank in the game barring the KT with greater than 60% odds?

My point is that the Jackson requires the same number of penetrations as an SU-85 to kill a medium tank now while having almost half the RoF of an SU-85. This means the Jackson is going to be a less of a hard counter to Ost T3 and medium tanks in general.
Donator 33

2 jacksons will 2 shot a panther.

31 Mar 2015, 00:25 AM

Please go away from the forums, Why should a 230 MP long ranged unit ever stand up to any of what you listed?

What are u talking abt?I didn't say volks should stand up..i just hoped that OKW can have other options to deal with shocks and bar/paras.With obers kaput i'm skeptical they can.They don't have machine guns and falls suck.In any case my attention is more on Ost than OKW.
31 Mar 2015, 00:25 AM

Wehrmacht,and now OKW are dead horses.Have fun beating them around.:clap:

How so? The only thing here that I can see as possibly disconcerting is the fact that Jackson may now be a tad too strong (should have went down to 160 dmg if gaining 40 instead of 20 extra pen).

Does anyone know what the penetration gain a vet 3 Jackson gets now? In combination with AP rounds I believe it will have close to or 100% penetration against a Tiger at mid range at vet 3.
PAGES (29)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS