Login

russian armor

okw little fix

25 Mar 2015, 07:08 AM

first of all, i know that this is not goin to happen, but i want to share it with you

remove panzerschreck upgrade for volks and give them some AI upgrade (full mp40 set, 2-3 stgs or lmg34)

then new unit on t0: volkssturm squad,

4 dudes with a single panzerschreck, 360 manpower, dedicated soft AT

what do you guys think about this idea?
25 Mar 2015, 07:12 AM

I wish I couldn'y tell you someone already suggested this and was ignored by Relic as usual.
25 Mar 2015, 07:28 AM

Lmg34 for volks, please God no
25 Mar 2015, 07:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2015, 07:08 AMJawohl?
first of all, i know that this is not goin to happen, but i want to share it with you

remove panzerschreck upgrade for volks and give them some AI upgrade (full mp40 set, 2-3 stgs or lmg34)

then new unit on t0: volkssturm squad,

4 dudes with a single panzerschreck, 360 manpower, dedicated soft AT

what do you guys think about this idea?

Well I think it's quite good, and it wasn't suggested before, SooSerious. I suggested in the past reducing volksquad to 4 models with a schreck upgrade, but this is even better I guess, it will create diversity and alot of options. Having in view that if no truck placement, no shreck upgrade, such a squad may be welcome to be unlocked in T0 after first truck is placed. And such a squad may have somewhat expensive reinforcement (like sturms).

*NOTE: I would disagree with such a change if the squadwipe occurance would not be fixed. Played yesterday some OKW bullshit and in both games the number of squadwipes due to Shermanns shooting was increfuckingdible. Worst I ever seen. Almost left me without infantry. :S

*Edit: verry difficult to establish what kind of upgrade for volks. I would give them something weaker. Mp40s maybe or 2 G43s.
25 Mar 2015, 07:56 AM

25 Mar 2015, 11:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Mar 2015, 07:37 AMJohnnyB

Well I think it's quite good, and it wasn't suggested before, SooSerious. I suggested in the past reducing volksquad to 4 models with a schreck upgrade, but this is even better I guess, it will create diversity and alot of options. Having in view that if no truck placement, no shreck upgrade, such a squad may be welcome to be unlocked in T0 after first truck is placed. And such a squad may have somewhat expensive reinforcement (like sturms).

*NOTE: I would disagree with such a change if the squadwipe occurance would not be fixed. Played yesterday some OKW bullshit and in both games the number of squadwipes due to Shermanns shooting was increfuckingdible. Worst I ever seen. Almost left me without infantry. :S

*Edit: verry difficult to establish what kind of upgrade for volks. I would give them something weaker. Mp40s maybe or 2 G43s.

well the main point of this idea is to provide more diversity to okw infantry since al least to me is boring volks volks volks into obersoldaten obersoldaten p5

and yes maybe with the volks current veterancy an lmg34 would be too powerful..

anyways thanks for your feedback JohnnyB :)

25 Mar 2015, 12:17 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

One thread invised by staff, and one follow-up citing the same
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak