Login

russian armor

Schwerer so broken, will it be fixed in the upcoming patch?

PAGES (19)down
15 Mar 2015, 06:36 AM

Yes, MG34 is amazing since OKW is floating with MP.
Getting 2 of them and stick close to each other can cause problems.

lol!! :D you made my day.... lmao
15 Mar 2015, 06:43 AM

Putting KT in place of Pz4 in elite armor for example would change a lot.
Now you have to decide if you want KT or Pak. KT or Jadgtiger. KT or... That's not OP, that's the way it should be.

It's very interesting you don't know that by the time you put down all ur trucks and save another 210 fuel, P4s are too useless to build!!! That's very simple, not sure how some people don't get this point and suggest it.
15 Mar 2015, 06:58 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 06:43 AMAladdin

It's very interesting you don't know that by the time you put down all ur trucks and save another 210 fuel, P4s are too useless to build!!! That's very simple, not sure how some people don't get this point and suggest it.

Yeah, would need a bit more work than just swapping those two. Something like PIV in Panther's current spot and Panther in KT's spot.
15 Mar 2015, 07:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 06:58 AMVuther

Yeah, would need a bit more work than just swapping those two. Something like PIV in Panther's current spot and Panther in KT's spot.

The Panther would cost 325 fuel then, which is a tad bit absurd.
15 Mar 2015, 07:28 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

The Panther would cost 325 fuel then, which is a tad bit absurd.

That'd be be a lot less than the Wehrmacht's while the three HQs requirement will help gate the currently-absurd arrival time on OKW Panthers so it sounds pretty close to around right to me.
15 Mar 2015, 07:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 07:28 AMVuther

Panther itself would probably also need a fuel cost reduction, but it'd certainly fix how much sooner it arrives over the Wehrmacht's is definitely silly, even considering the Wehrmacht's overly-high teching costs.

Honestly just removing Obers and putting the PIV Ausf J (which costs 105 on it's own btw) on the Schwer would be cool. Make the KT a late game unit like it still is with all the converted HQ's (but limit it to only 1 or something/make it give a fuel income reduc), and make the Elite Armored give you Ausf J aces with a high cost like the Tiger Ace that reduces your income.

Makes everyone happy, no more Obers, an actual medium tank people can use instead of just waiting for Panthers, KT is limited, and Elite Armored no longer blows ass!

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 05:47 AMNinjaWJ
4v4 allies easier to play?? ahhahahaha

Get at least a friend knows how to play Allies, I can sure those Axis 4v4 heroes got shit wiped into ragequit.

It's a different case if Axis are AT and co-ops well though, you won't meet those guys easily because 4v4 is flooded with scrubs.

Also, Russian tier buildings and the truck tiers for OKW aren't the same, and thus you have to treat them differently. Russians don't have any reduced income AND they can build petrol caches so petrol isn't a problem for them.

lets just think for a minute here. You place your Flak HQ down on Faymonville South spawn fuel. meaning its 100% locked down your fuel for 80-90% of the match. Now, you build 2 Obers and send them both to the other fuel point. Now, you essentially have 2 fuel points, that are guarded by duel Obers, invisible death machines that melt cons, rifles and shocks. Thats actually better than having any amount of caches :facepalm:

the flak HQ can't kill tanks, so I expect it to stop infantry rushes which is what it does.

Wrong again. 1 Sherman will struggle to kill it solo, as we have seen demonstrated, add in 1 out of your 6-7 Shreked volks and the Sherman will be killed by the HQ 10/10 times. You have to 100% focus it down, ignoring Obers and Volks and MG's, which is near impossible as USF, or as Soviets you need to build or position AT guns to kill it, and even then Obers can just wipe crewman at the speed of sound.You talk as if it does no damage at all

The flak HQ is perfectly balanced, and the only people who disagree are the same people who whined when they couldn't use two rifle squads to walk up to the flak truck and destroy it with bazooka's.

you have not played a single game as the Allied factions, and you make this statement.......
15 Mar 2015, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 07:32 AMPorygon

Get at least a friend knows how to play Allies, I can sure those Axis 4v4 heroes got shit wiped into ragequit.

It's a different case if Axis are AT and co-ops well though, you won't meet those guys easily because 4v4 is flooded with scrubs.

As an allies AT you can basically just own anyone you come across with a decent amount of coordination. 4's are just fun because you can try non-viable stuff and still win, especially as allies.

Con spam + rifle spam = rage quitting axis.
15 Mar 2015, 07:35 AM

Yeah sure, 1v1 south Falmonville, 7 screcks Volks.
15 Mar 2015, 08:20 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 05:36 AMPorygon
To those 4v4 heroes, I find 4v4 Allies are easier to play,

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 07:32 AMPorygon

It's a different case if Axis are AT and co-ops well though, .

TOP FUCKING KEK
15 Mar 2015, 08:24 AM

TOP FUCKING KEK

Quote the next sentence too idiot. Or L2Read
15 Mar 2015, 08:33 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 08:24 AMPorygon

Quote the next sentence too idiot. Or L2Read

Basically...

Allies are EZ in 4's because of the mass pull of noobs. Until a good AT shows up.

Nice contradiction

L2Type :snfPeter:
15 Mar 2015, 08:38 AM

Basically...

Allies are EZ in 4's because of the mass pull of noobs. Until a good AT shows up.

Nice contradiction

L2Type :snfPeter:

It is easy because of their early game and late game squadwiping ability and cheese bullshit like marked and P47 skill planes.
When it is statically flooded of scrubs like you, then it is relatively easier than in other game mode.

There is no fucking contradiction.
15 Mar 2015, 08:42 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 08:38 AMPorygon

It is easy because of their early game and late game squadwiping ability and cheese bullshit like marked and P47 skill planes.
When it is statically flooded of scrubs like you, then it is relatively easier than in other game mode.

There is no fucking contradiction.

It is easy because of their early game volk, kubel and mg spam and late game squadwiping ability and cheese bullshit like flak HT, lukes and CAS skill planes.
When it is statically flooded of scrubs like YOU, then it is relatively easier than in other game mode.

There is a fucking contradiction.

:snfPeter:
15 Mar 2015, 08:48 AM

It is easy because of their early game volk, kubel and mg spam and late game squadwiping ability and cheese bullshit like flak HT, lukes and CAS skill planes.
When it is statically flooded of scrubs like YOU, then it is relatively easier than in other game mode.

There is a fucking contradiction.

:snfPeter:

I don't have issues against them, and lol whine CAS again, there is no need trying so hard proving "I am a noob and I don't care, it's OP blablabla" so much.
15 Mar 2015, 08:52 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 08:48 AMPorygon

I don't have issues against them, and lol whine CAS again, there is no need trying so hard proving "I am a noob and I don't care, it's OP blablabla" so much.

Axis AT > Allied AT

No Bullshit statement(s) can get u around that fact
15 Mar 2015, 08:54 AM

Axis AT > Allied AT

No Bullshit statement(s) can get u around that fact

That's involved skills though. Allies has a higher skill thershold, doesn't mean they are harder to win.

Anyway OKW will become worthless 15 days later.
15 Mar 2015, 08:55 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 06:28 AMAladdin

Did Jesulin lose the game as soviet against OKW?

He won, but that's not the point.
Point is, he was unable to take out Schwerer.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 06:36 AMAladdin

lol!! :D you made my day.... lmao

And what's funny here?

I saw many hugh lvls replays with double MG34 with (both counted) 30kills.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 06:43 AMAladdin

I guess you missed the point where I said that they might be avaible since 2 trucks, not all.

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 05:36 AMPorygon
To those 4v4 heroes, I find 4v4 Allies are easier to play....

I belive this is the first time we can agree, but it happens only as AT team.
Random games are just pure trolololo for Axis.

AT vs AT is very unbalanced.
I mean, allies can wreck everything in the first 20-25min, but if Axis survive and the late-game will last till 1 hour or more, allies won't do anything usually.
If one faction is favoured in early-mid game, and the second in late-game, then we have bad design I guess.

And now we have double CAS problem + Elephnat/Stuka doctrine. Planes flying everywhere, instead of microing attacks, you have micro all units everywhere cause you don't know if stuka is coming for you.
Moving amublace every minute, moving katy everyminute, moving troops in base everyminute etc etc.
Allies are already micro intensive but with double CAS is even more intensive.

Just yesterday, I was healing 3 squads in a base. I heard comins Stuka. Moved units but hey, they dropped 3 Stuka bombs in different places so all 3 squads wiped :D

Im not saying it's OP, cause it's not but current meta for Ostheer = abusing CAS and laughting at AA units.
15 Mar 2015, 08:58 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post15 Mar 2015, 08:54 AMPorygon

That's involved skills though. Anyway OKW will become worthless 15 days later.

No one wants OKW to be "worthless"

We want a balanced game

Im pretty sure if they become "worthless"

I'd be one of many asking for a buff

Although, u could be exaggerating..

But by claiming that the will become "worthless" U are conceding, in some way, that OKW is OP in many aspects.

You know it, and Relic must know also...
PAGES (19)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

unknown 61
Korea, Republic Of 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak