Login

russian armor

Schwerer so broken, will it be fixed in the upcoming patch?

PAGES (19)down
14 Mar 2015, 16:17 PM

This is not about costs... Garden me... This is about Axis having best units in the end.
Why we have KT? Let's remove KT and leave OKW with single Tiger so IS2 will be best one.

And since you don't play 1v1, cost does not matter because in team games KT can hit the field 14-18min.

Why we don't have more expensive and way better infantry, tanks and other stuff for Allies?
This is not about costs it has nothing to do with it.

All axis units outpefrorm allied ones in 1v1 battle.
That's why you don't see many thread about OPnes of Allies, because Axis have everything better.

How did you even figure out cost while it has nothing to do with that.

Cost has everything to do with it. The KT costs 380 fuel if you count the first HQ as free, that's almost twice the cost of an IS2.

Obers are BS, but you seriously need to get out of this Krupp steel "everything about Axis is OP" when most games never drag on long enough for it to be an issue. I wish I could actually play with KT's and Jadgtigers but the game normally never drags on that long.

A unit costing more beating a unit that costs less is 100% fine and if you think units that cost less should outperform a unit in the same roll that costs more your insane.

Are obers BS? yes. Do we need to nuke all of OKW including the Panther and KT? No.

There are things about each faction that make no sense.
14 Mar 2015, 16:21 PM

Cost has everything to do with it. The KT costs 380 fuel if you count the first HQ as free, that's almost twice the cost of an IS2.

Obers are BS, but you seriously need to get out of this Krupp steel "everything about Axis is OP" when most games never drag on long enough for it to be an issue. I wish I could actually play with KT's and Jadgtigers but the game normally never drags on that long.

A unit costing more beating a unit that costs less is 100% fine and if you think units that cost less should outperform a unit in the same roll that costs more your insane.

Are obers BS? yes. Do we need to nuke all of OKW including the Panther and KT? No.

There are things about each faction that make no sense.

You still dont see the point.

It's not: A costs more and has to be better.
Its: Why A always costs more and has to be better?

This is why you see many threads about A and very few about B.

KT is expensive but in 4v4 can hot the field 10mins before IS2 that's why it should cost a bit more but be in doctrine with 13 CP call in.
14 Mar 2015, 16:27 PM

KT is expensive but in 4v4 can hot the field 10mins before IS2 that's why it should cost a bit more but be in doctrine with 13 CP call in.

A unit that costs more should always be better because you have to wait longer to get it and pay MORE for it. This is the entire basis of which every RTS is founded on, the cost of your army shouldn't be twice as more as the opponents and lose just because ~reasons~ if you are playing with equal amounts of skill.

The KT is the most expensive tank in the game dude, the Panther for Ostheer is the most expensive Ostheer tank in the game factoring teching costs.

Call in meta is stupid, and the fact you want to make OKW like that is just soul breaking because it would make OKW a lot more OP.
14 Mar 2015, 16:28 PM

Not to mention KT is non doctrinal while IS2/Tigers are.
14 Mar 2015, 16:30 PM

Not to mention KT is non doctrinal while IS2/Tigers are.

It also costs 150 fuel more. Do you think that making the KT a call in and chopping 80+40 fuel off it's cost would make OKW more balanced?

For gods sake people listen to yourselves, arrrgh :S
14 Mar 2015, 16:32 PM

It also costs 150 fuel more. Do you think that making the KT a call in and chopping 80+40 fuel off it's cost would make OKW more balanced?

For gods sake people listen to yourselves, arrrgh :S

Yea, I think it would. Add KT to Elite armored doctrine and swap 2 P4 callins (similar to vCOh Panthers) with KT in the HQ building.
14 Mar 2015, 16:33 PM

The Schwer is neither free, and nor is OKW's early game strength all that good.

[...]

Teching isn't free. Flak canon is free.
14 Mar 2015, 16:34 PM

A unit that costs more should always be better because you have to wait longer to get it and pay MORE for it. This is the entire basis of which every RTS is founded on, the cost of your army shouldn't be twice as more as the opponents and lose just because ~reasons~ if you are playing with equal amounts of skill.

The KT is the most expensive tank in the game dude, the Panther for Ostheer is the most expensive Ostheer tank in the game factoring teching costs.

Call in meta is stupid, and the fact you want to make OKW like that is just soul breaking because it would make OKW a lot more OP.

Contrary, it would not make OKW more OP. It would make it less OP.

As Soviets or Ostheer you need to have call in commander.
Because of this, very good, useful commanders won't be seen, becasue they don't have Tiger/IS call in.

As OKW, you give a garden commanders. You can use all of them and you won't lose anything.

If I want to use anti infatry doctrine as Soviets, Im losing IS2.
If I want to use lefh doctrine I won't get a Tiger.
As OKW you can go for whatever you want since you always have KT.

Pak43+KT? Fucking broken.
In 4v4 you can even go for Jadgtiger + KT. Even more fucking broken (but that happens only with ver, very long 4v4s).
Putting KT in place of Pz4 in elite armor for example would change a lot.
Now you have to decide if you want KT or Pak. KT or Jadgtiger. KT or... That's not OP, that's the way it should be.

Let me put it in different angle.

Image Ostheer with non doctrinal Pak43 + doctrinal Tiger Ace, Elephnat or Tiger.
Or non doc B-4 + doctrinal IS2.
14 Mar 2015, 16:36 PM

Yea, I think it would. Add KT to Elite armored doctrine and swap 2 P4 callins (similar to vCOh Panthers) with KT in the HQ building.

lol 210 + 150 = 360.

Yeah 360 fuel for two medium tanks that are worse than the Ostheer PIV. Christ dude this is getting cringe worthy.

Teching isn't free. Flak canon is free.

Can't have the flak cannon without the tech price.
14 Mar 2015, 16:38 PM

Contrary, it would not make OKW more OP. It would make it less OP.

As Soviets or Ostheer you need to have call in commander.
Because of this, very good, useful commanders won't be seen, becasue they don't have Tiger/IS call in.

As OKW, you give a garden commanders. You can use all of them and you won't lose anything.

If I want to use anti infatry doctrine as Soviets, Im losing IS2.
If I want to use lefh doctrine I won't get a Tiger.
As OKW you can go for whatever you want since you always have KT.

Pak43+KT? Fucking broken.
In 4v4 you can even go for Jadgtiger + KT. Even more fucking broken (but that happens only with ver, very long 4v4s).
Putting KT in place of Pz4 in elite armor for example would change a lot.
Now you have to decide if you want KT or Pak. KT or Jadgtiger. KT or... That's not OP, that's the way it should be.

Let me put it in different angle.

Image Ostheer with non doctrinal Pak43 + doctrinal Tiger Ace, Elephnat or Tiger.
Or non doc B-4 + doctrinal IS2.

If you had to pay teching costs to get those units then it would be more balanced I would be 100% in favor of them.

It would make OKW a million times more OP and you would see KT doctrine commander everywhere because you just chopped 150 fuel of the price and made it far far easier to get.

Like dude I know your trying to fix shit but this is just flying in the face of all logic, it's really really sad so see someone who whines about OKW wanting to give them the gift of call in meta spam KT's.
14 Mar 2015, 16:39 PM

Making KT doctrinal is the worst thing you can do. The sooner people realize that being doctrinal, especially if you're a heavy tank; a key stone in a late game army, is not a nerf/balancing factor, but a major, cheese-inducing buff.

I am with Alex on this one.
14 Mar 2015, 16:39 PM

lol 210 + 150 = 360.

Yeah 360 fuel for two medium tanks that are worse than the Ostheer PIV. Christ dude this is getting cringe worthy.

Can't have the flak cannon without the tech price.

Fuel can be adjusted via change, premise of the argument was to move KT to a doctrine.
14 Mar 2015, 16:40 PM

If you had to pay teching costs to get those units then it would be more balanced I would be 100% in favor of them.

It would make OKW a million times more OP and you would see KT doctrine commander everywhere because you just chopped 150 fuel of the price and made it far far easier to get.

Like dude I know your trying to fix shit but this is just flying in the face of all logic, it's really really sad so see someone who whines about OKW wanting to give them the gift of call in meta spam KT's.

KT would arrive about 25-30min, not 14min in team games.

And no one said you have to tech all trucks to get double Pz4.
Two trucks are just fine.

And I would love to see such commander cause this means no Pak43 or any other amazing doctrinal abilities.
14 Mar 2015, 16:41 PM

Fuel can be adjusted via change, premise of the argument was to move KT to a doctrine.

Unless you add 150 fuel the price your not doing anything but giving OKW the biggest buff it's ever gotten.

And you do know that Ostheer can't bloody even use the PIV anymore thanks to heavy call in meta + Jacksons right? So what exactly is the point of giving OKW a unit it will never, ever use.
14 Mar 2015, 16:43 PM

KT would arrive about 25-30min, not 14min in team games.

That's why you kill OKW's cache bonus; reduce it to 0. And reduce Luftwaffe Supply again.
14 Mar 2015, 16:44 PM

Unless you add 150 fuel the price your not doing anything but giving OKW the biggest buff it's ever gotten.

And you do know that Ostheer can't bloody even use the PIV anymore thanks to heavy call in meta + Jacksons right? So what exactly is the point of giving OKW a unit it will never, ever use.

Perhaps you are the only one who does not use Elite commander, but there are plenty of other units OKW player can use.
14 Mar 2015, 16:53 PM

That's why you kill OKW's cache bonus; reduce it to 0. And reduce Luftwaffe Supply again.

When/if that happens, I would be in paradise.
14 Mar 2015, 17:23 PM

A unit that costs more should always be better because you have to wait longer to get it and pay MORE for it.

Armor upgraded M8 Greyhound looses to 222.
Greuhound costs more, uses bigger gun, have more health, comes later.

Explain.
14 Mar 2015, 17:34 PM

When/if that happens, I would be in paradise.

I plan to do it, if that is moddable. Can't mind control Relic into doing the obvious though. If only there was a common sense shot like a flu shot...
14 Mar 2015, 17:36 PM

Anyway, whatever, after the end of this month, OKW will be nerfed even below ground. No more truck push, screcks become sucks, Ober becomes trash, KT becomes more shit, etc. And USF will become OP like crazy, best Allies fanboy wet dream will come true. :guyokay:

PAGES (19)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

unknown 47
Korea, Republic Of 5

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak