Login

russian armor

Jaeger Infantry

13 Mar 2015, 06:19 AM

also, do they use the garrand? or are they equipped with the m1? not the snipers.

The Pathfinder uses the scoped garrand, which is weird because wasn't often used as a sniper rifle.
13 Mar 2015, 06:22 AM

The Pathfinder uses the scoped garrand, which is weird because wasn't often used as a sniper rifle.

yeah i was sure the 2 snipers in the squad used that, which... i thought was weird. i expect a springfield but, maybe that's just sterotypical via wargames, films etc. but yeah, i feel like the other 2 are armed with something else, or perhaps just don't get the headshot numbers applied to them and they all have the scoped garrand.
13 Mar 2015, 06:33 AM

yeah i was sure the 2 snipers in the squad used that, which... i thought was weird. i expect a springfield but, maybe that's just sterotypical via wargames, films etc. but yeah, i feel like the other 2 are armed with something else, or perhaps just don't get the headshot numbers applied to them and they all have the scoped garrand.
The pathfinders seem to be using the M1C sniper rifle. The other 2 use the M1 Carbine.
13 Mar 2015, 13:33 PM

The fact that they are able to do so is quite amazing for a high DPS unit (when stationary they have great damage at all ranges). I honestly think that partisans should be the only infantry that can spawn behind enemy lines from buildings. Jaegers, and stormtroopers can get a cost reduction and be able to spawn only spawn from buildings in friendly territory, while falls can either do that or get a further price decrease to their unit price and spawn from off map. It really doesn't make sense to me why I can call in a no-micro flank which can destroy a well defended early game position in a matter of seconds (falls).

I really like this idea, this spawn behind my 3+ support weapons and wipe everything out requires no skill but MP.
13 Mar 2015, 15:53 PM

The fact that they are able to do so is quite amazing for a high DPS unit (when stationary they have great damage at all ranges). I honestly think that partisans should be the only infantry that can spawn behind enemy lines from buildings. Jaegers, and stormtroopers can get a cost reduction and be able to spawn only spawn from buildings in friendly territory, while falls can either do that or get a further price decrease to their unit price and spawn from off map. It really doesn't make sense to me why I can call in a no-micro flank which can destroy a well defended early game position in a matter of seconds (falls).

I agree with this. OKW spawning behind the lines is a stupid mechanic.
13 Mar 2015, 23:56 PM
Patrion 14

I agree with this. OKW spawning behind the lines is a stupid mechanic.

+1
13 Mar 2015, 23:59 PM

Anything but partisans spawning behind the lines is horseshit. Only paratroopers make sense, an that's not instant. I think fallschirmjaeger should be the same. Have JLI et al spawn in friendly/neutral buildings is ok. Enemy territory is not cool. Same thing for the FHQ.
14 Mar 2015, 00:00 AM

JLI and Stormtroopers entire point is to spawn behind the lines, and neither is nearly as powerful DPS wise as Fallsch are.

Fallsch coming in by air drop would make a million times more sense.
14 Mar 2015, 10:46 AM

JLI and Stormtroopers entire point is to spawn behind the lines, and neither is nearly as powerful DPS wise as Fallsch are.

Fallsch coming in by air drop would make a million times more sense.

They are designed to spawn behind the lines, but that's the case, they should not.
Upgrade Storms and they will melt crew weapons.
Jagerer also can melt them without any problems.

They only unit which fits this feature are partisants, because they are PARTISANTS, no highly trained and equipped soldiers who somehow get behind the lines, but normal people to decided to fight. None other units should spawn behind line. In your territory? Yes but on behind line? Never.

And they are nowhere near as powerful as other units.
14 Mar 2015, 11:27 AM

b-b-b-b-but Falls spawning behind the lines is what makes them fun
14 Mar 2015, 11:39 AM

Fallschrimjager should probably upgrade to FG42 instead of getting it right away. They would get a cheaper reinforce cost in return (and a cheaper overall cost) so they would be less comparable to Obers.

Of course none of that happens until Partisans get a major rework.
14 Mar 2015, 11:45 AM

unfortunately thats not how it usually turns out because you have no control over wether or not the squad focuses one model at a time, or even if the g43 will target the lowest hp model.

also theyre garbage as frontline infantry because they do cost quite a bit to reinforce and dont necessarily kill infantry quickly.

I'm pretty sure you can order the squad to attack a specific model.
14 Mar 2015, 12:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Mar 2015, 11:27 AMmedhood
b-b-b-b-but Falls spawning behind the lines is what makes them fun

I belice there are many other things which would give us fun, like Perhing, Super Pershing, Paras with thompsons getting out froof the buidling... :megusta:

Create great line defense, with mines, maxims, cons, ZiS and sniper behind.

Spawn Falls behind, laught at all this effort and wipe everything :snfPeter:
14 Mar 2015, 14:11 PM

They are designed to spawn behind the lines, but that's the case, they should not.
Upgrade Storms and they will melt crew weapons.
Jagerer also can melt them without any problems.

They only unit which fits this feature are partisants, because they are PARTISANTS, no highly trained and equipped soldiers who somehow get behind the lines, but normal people to decided to fight. None other units should spawn behind line. In your territory? Yes but on behind line? Never.

And they are nowhere near as powerful as other units.

Stormtroopers need a 90 muni upgrade to even have a CHANCE to get rid of a support weapon, one that you can just retreat fairly quickly anyway. Storms with StG 44's don't have nearly the amount of long - mid range dps Fallsch do.

Jagear cannot either, a maxim or mortar with full health won't have a problem pulling back unless you sit there and get naded.

Partisans spawning behind the line is fine, they need a buff. But you don't need to ruin the entire point of JLI and Storms when they are already vastly underused. They come in behind the lines to cause havoc and break up campers/support weapon spammers.

Fallsch just need to air drop instead of coming out of buildings so you can see them coming. But Fallsch need other reworks anyway like a survivability buff and better vet bonus's.
14 Mar 2015, 14:17 PM

I dont know why Relic even try to make JLI come out of buildings for OKW. The Army already has Falls does it really need another infantry squad coming out behind enemy lines? I wish Pathfinders and Paras did this to make it "fair".
14 Mar 2015, 14:18 PM

I dont know why Relic even try to make JLI come out of buildings for OKW. The Army already has Falls does it really need another infantry squad coming out behind enemy lines? I wish Pathfinders and Paras did this to make it "fair".

Not to mention they are better than Pathfinders too. I agree that Pathfinders should come from buildings.
14 Mar 2015, 14:23 PM

1. You can't have JLI or Fallsch at the same time, they are in different commanders
2. Pathfinders are to fragile to be useful coming out of buildings
3. Para's come in by airplane, which can allow them to be dropped behind enemy lines, Fallsch should work the same way.

Not to mention they are better than Pathfinders too. I agree that Pathfinders should come from buildings.

They are literally equal with Paths being slightly better till JLI go beyond Vet 3.
14 Mar 2015, 14:24 PM

1. You can't have JLI or Fallsch at the same time, they are in different commanders
2. Pathfinders are to fragile to be useful coming out of buildings
3. Para's come in by airplane, which can allow them to be dropped behind enemy lines, Fallsch should work the same way.

They are literally equal with Paths being slightly better till JLI go beyond Vet 3.

Partisans are "fragile" too.
14 Mar 2015, 14:24 PM

Stormtroopers need a 90 muni upgrade to even have a CHANCE to get rid of a support weapon, one that you can just retreat fairly quickly anyway. Storms with StG 44's don't have nearly the amount of long - mid range dps Fallsch do.

Jagear cannot either, a maxim or mortar with full health won't have a problem pulling back unless you sit there and get naded.

Partisans spawning behind the line is fine, they need a buff. But you don't need to ruin the entire point of JLI and Storms when they are already vastly underused. They come in behind the lines to cause havoc and break up campers/support weapon spammers.

Fallsch just need to air drop instead of coming out of buildings so you can see them coming. But Fallsch need other reworks anyway like a survivability buff and better vet bonus's.

Spawn them hide behind building, upgrade, wipe.
But it's not even about wiping.

Spawning behind such powerful squads and forcing enemy to retreat his MGs, Mortars or ZiSes without any micro is just broken and has no justification except Partisants.
14 Mar 2015, 14:32 PM

Partisans are "fragile" too.

Literally everyone agrees they need a buff, so this is a rather meaningless point.

Spawn them hide behind building, upgrade, wipe.
But it's not even about wiping.

Spawning behind such powerful squads and forcing enemy to retreat his MGs, Mortars or ZiSes without any micro is just broken and has no justification except Partisants.

You have never used the commander then I guess. The upgrade isn't instant and you can't do it outside of your territory.

If you don't watch any of your support weapons then yes he will force you to retreat, but both Storms and JLI are 4 man squads that are semi-fragile. One rifle squad can chase them off, and 2 con squads or a single shock squad can do the same.

You just seem pissed that Partisans suck, yes they need a buff, this does not mean JLI and Storms need to be made irrelevant.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★