Login

russian armor

ostheer CAS overperforming.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
11 Mar 2015, 18:08 PM

Why would anyone ever make a StuG in t3 if the Jadgpanzer is in t1.

Because that stug would be AI, and that would make t3 a pure AI truck.
11 Mar 2015, 18:11 PM

Because that stug would be AI, and that would make t3 a pure AI truck.

So the StuG Ausf E then? And IIRC the Sturmtiger can 1 shot any medium tank in the game~
11 Mar 2015, 18:12 PM
Donator 11

Are you guys incapable of staying ON TOPIC?
(seriously wondering)
11 Mar 2015, 18:43 PM

Why would anyone ever make a StuG in t3 if the Jadgpanzer is in t1.

Because putting Jagdpanzer IV to T3 and StuG to T1 as a cheap generalist medium OKW players always wanted while pushing back their Heavy Tank instead of their first medium would be too hard to figure.
11 Mar 2015, 18:46 PM

Nobody is going to make the StuG Ausf G no matter what tier you put in, dude.

If you want to give OKW a medium give them the PIV Ausf J, stick it in T3 and get rid of Obers.
11 Mar 2015, 19:00 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Are admins even monitoring these threads? Fucking lazy admins can't even control their own site
There's a report button for a reason.

Also you have access to Green Forum if you feel there is an issue
11 Mar 2015, 19:05 PM

The Sturmtiger needs micro because you need to be smart in firing it, and making sure to keep it firing and reloading while also ensuring it stays safe. It's a process that no other tank in the game needs to go through.

http://www.coh2.org/replay/31966/always-bet-on-duke

One of my favorite games of all time.

Ive watched this.

Now, please explain me something.
I said that ST is a unit that charge, shoot and then doing nothing for XX seconds.
You said it's very micro intensive.

Where we have any micro here?
All I can see is charge, hit, reverse.

Also your enemy...
Maxim spam? SU76... Charging with SU-85 into fog?
You made one suicide mission and RNG was in yout favour cause of crit.

He lost in a very stupid way SUs and KVs.
He looks very solid in stats but in this game... Well...

You got only 1 really good hit on SU85 but again, it's because he pushed into fog. SU supossed to fight at distance on this map with increased vision, not charge into fog...
He did not reatreat many units, for example maxim in the middle at the begginig.

Also this map is very pro axis. Why they did not veto it :huhsign:
No place to flank, and really dumb usage of SU or KV2.

But nevermid... Just show me where was all this micro instead of shooting->reversing->doing nothing.

Im also quite sure that Panther+KT would do better job than ST+KT.
11 Mar 2015, 19:10 PM

Ive watched this.

Now, please explain me something.
I said that ST is a unit that charge, shoot and then doing nothing for XX seconds.
You said it's very micro intensive.

Where we have any micro here?
All I can see is charge, hit, reverse.

Also your enemy...
Maxim spam? SU76... Charging with SU-85 into fog?
You made one suicide mission and RNG was in yout favour cause of crit.

He lost in a very stupid way SUs and KVs.
He looks very solid in stats but in this game... Well...

You got only 1 really good hit on SU85 but again, it's because he pushed into fog. SU supossed to fight at distance on this map with increased vision, not charge into fog...
He did not reatreat many units, for example maxim in the middle at the begginig.

Also this map is very pro axis. Why they did not veto it :huhsign:
No place to flank, and really dumb usage of SU or KV2.

But nevermid... Just show me where was all this micro instead of shooting->reversing->doing nothing.

Im also quite sure that Panther+KT would do better job than ST+KT.

All I can see with SU-85 or Jacksons or any other tank in the game is charge hit reverse?

I killed several tanks with it, gibbed a fair amount of infantry with it to. How would a Panther have been better when a Panther can't 1 shot a SU-85 or a KV2?

EDIT: and Axis favored lmao we got the WORST starting position on that map regardless of faction, and still one. Don't go shit docs like Soviet Industry or Tank hunter tactics kids.
11 Mar 2015, 19:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2015, 15:01 PMKatitof

Yet somehow US air force had no problems engaging and taking them down. Sure, axis had advantage in speed, but not in turn or general maneuverability when it comes to 262.

And by allies I mean americans(mustangs), because soviets didn't really put heavy importance on air support.

And lets not ignore the numerical difference.
So yea, allies could handle them perfectly well.

Of course, nothing new about it. This isn't about who won the war or who ruled the skyes though. These are wel-known facts. The discution was about technical marvels in late war. Of course it's no point in imagining who would won the skyes battles if Germany had the same number of 262's and the fuel for them as americans had for Mustangs, is it?
11 Mar 2015, 19:29 PM

All I can see with SU-85 or Jacksons or any other tank in the game is charge hit reverse?

I killed several tanks with it, gibbed a fair amount of infantry with it to. How would a Panther have been better when a Panther can't 1 shot a SU-85 or a KV2?

EDIT: and Axis favored lmao we got the WORST starting position on that map regardless of faction, and still one. Don't go shit docs like Soviet Industry or Tank hunter tactics kids.

Charging with Jackson or SU? Really? They have 60 range for a purpose....

You killed 2 SUs and KV2 I think. But it was because of charging into fog, clumped SUs and reversing into woods with KV. You were lucky you did not lose it before.

Panther can't one shot it, but wen you got RNG god, Panther on that position could sit there, and easily shoot at them, finishing at least one.

Im still waiting for explaination where was this intensive micro cause what Ive seen it was hit-reverse-do nothing like I said.

And doctrines? Well.. You are right here.
And its axis favour because there is no counter to Jadgpanzer or Elephant.
11 Mar 2015, 19:35 PM

Charging with Jackson or SU? Really? They have 60 range for a purpose....

You killed 2 SUs and KV2 I think. But it was because of charging into fog, clumped SUs and reversing into woods with KV. You were lucky you did not lose it before.

Panther can't one shot it, but wen you got RNG god, Panther on that position could sit there, and easily shoot at them, finishing at least one.

Im still waiting for explaination where was this intensive micro cause what Ive seen it was hit-reverse-do nothing like I said.

And doctrines? Well.. You are right here.
And its axis favour because there is no counter to Jadgpanzer or Elephant.

???, You know that what makes the Jadgpanzer hard to counter also made those SU-85s hard to counter right?

A Panther isn't going to do anything about that con horde either.

And micro is more than just clicks per second, I had to reverse, repair, pick my target, lead it, reload, and micro it's supporting units.

The fact of the matter remains, you said the Sturmtiger was potent but wasn't viable, I proved you wrong, now your just trying to damage control how my replay doesn't actually prove anything because I used reverse, when that's what you do for almost every tank.

The micro part comes in on keeping it safe, reloading, and picking your targets.
11 Mar 2015, 20:17 PM

???, You know that what makes the Jadgpanzer hard to counter also made those SU-85s hard to counter right?

A Panther isn't going to do anything about that con horde either.

And micro is more than just clicks per second, I had to reverse, repair, pick my target, lead it, reload, and micro it's supporting units.

The fact of the matter remains, you said the Sturmtiger was potent but wasn't viable, I proved you wrong, now your just trying to damage control how my replay doesn't actually prove anything because I used reverse, when that's what you do for almost every tank.

The micro part comes in on keeping it safe, reloading, and picking your targets.

Stuart is shit but sometimes it gets 30kills.

I pointed that your enemy was helping you to get those kills.

Reverse, repair, reload... Really? This is high intensive micro? Use few Shermans and then we can talk about microing. This has nothing to do with micro. It does not take you attention. Move forward->shoot->forget.
Picking target is not a micro, it's tactic, cause you are thinking what target you need to pick up. Reloading is micro?... Click realod, forget for 50secs... That micro skills...

Im not denying that you ve killed 2 SU and 1 KV but clumping SUs, blocking on the trees... This map is is quite good for Jadgpanzer or ST cause there no place to flank.

All you need to do is to move forward. You dont need to worry about flanks.
11 Mar 2015, 20:23 PM

Stuart is shit but sometimes it gets 30kills.

I pointed that your enemy was helping you to get those kills.

Reverse, repair, reload... Really? This is high intensive micro? Use few Shermans and then we can talk about microing. This has nothing to do with micro. It does not take you attention. Move forward->shoot->forget.
Picking target is not a micro, it's tactic, cause you are thinking what target you need to pick up. Reloading is micro?... Click realod, forget for 50secs... That micro skills...

Im not denying that you ve killed 2 SU and 1 KV but clumping SUs, blocking on the trees... This map is is quite good for Jadgpanzer or ST cause there no place to flank.

All you need to do is to move forward. You dont need to worry about flanks.

Reverse, repair, reload, protecting while reloading, advance with support, pick target (as in lead the target).

The secret to the Sturmtiger is tricking your opponent into thinking you will be firing when you won't, want to force a retreat? Raise the main gun then cancel, keep that up and he will easily lose map presence.

The Sturmtiger is unchallenged in it's ability to break enemy lines and force retreats, but it's incredibly rare due to the skill required to use it effectively against good players.
11 Mar 2015, 21:36 PM

Reverse, repair, reload, protecting while reloading, advance with support, pick target (as in lead the target).

The secret to the Sturmtiger is tricking your opponent into thinking you will be firing when you won't, want to force a retreat? Raise the main gun then cancel, keep that up and he will easily lose map presence.

The Sturmtiger is unchallenged in it's ability to break enemy lines and force retreats, but it's incredibly rare due to the skill required to use it effectively against good players.

This is the scarecrow mode but you used it only once, maybe twice in this game.
Yet it's still a way less micro than Jackson, Sherman or Scott.
12 Mar 2015, 09:11 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2015, 17:46 PMNeo
A thought that occurs to me more and more as I read these forums is just how much more peaceful and reasonable the whole site would be if we banned Alexandavar on general principle...

^
12 Mar 2015, 12:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2015, 17:46 PMNeo
A thought that occurs to me more and more as I read these forums is just how much more peaceful and reasonable the whole site would be if we banned Alexandavar on general principle...

I think we should an you on general principle for suggesting something like that. this is a forum you have people who are going to disagree with you. DEAL with it.
12 Mar 2015, 12:42 PM
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight