Login

russian armor

Combining VCoH and CoH2 voice files?

8 Mar 2015, 08:35 AM

With Call of Duty 1 being one of my all time favourite computer games, the Steve Blum connection made me really happy.

I just checked it out, this is so cool

On topic, I just cannot stand OKW voices. The announcer and sturms are nice, they sure do sound evil as shit, but somehow I want to puke the moment I hear volks or falls
8 Mar 2015, 10:27 AM
Senior Strategist Badge

I would play with vcoh sound mod.
8 Mar 2015, 12:19 PM

vCoh with german voicepacks for Wehr and PE, English for US and UK = Super Awesome. Coh2 voice acting is decent, yeah, but 'decent' is much worse than the superb voice acting and lines of vcoh. One of CoHs greatest traits, now mediocre.
8 Mar 2015, 13:16 PM

I just checked it out, this is so cool

On topic, I just cannot stand OKW voices. The announcer and sturms are nice, they sure do sound evil as shit, but somehow I want to puke the moment I hear volks or falls

Volks sound desperate, which is a nice touch. But the evil sounding units are amazingly well done.

Sturmtiger is the best IMO.
8 Mar 2015, 18:33 PM

Pak crew just killed a T34 but they JUST KEEP COMING! Thats a COH2 line and that Brilliant.

I like the Variations of the COH1 lines better there are more of them but both are good. If I had to pick I would pick COH1 though. But not by a huge margin.

And JLI lines I just love JLI lines....

Too bad this cant be modded.
8 Mar 2015, 19:23 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

And JLI lines I just love JLI lines....

The lines they gave that guy is in general for all his roles are insane bloodthirsty gold. "A real man fights a panzer at close-range!"
8 Mar 2015, 20:20 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Obviously, the best way to get things when we get the ability to mod sounds and speech is to make all the CoH 1 lines either an alternate variant like how Soviets can have a female/male or the Lieutenant having two separate VAs or make them all background chatter. We need more than four guys per factions :P
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★