Login

russian armor

How to move your Savegames to Steamversion

22 May 2013, 12:32 PM

Basicly i worked over 2 hours to fix this crap and i finally managed to find out how to transfer the saves to steam version.

as you know your single player stats and savegames can not be moved to steam version normally you can only move your Operation market garden to steam version all other compaigns dont work (atleast for me it was like that).

This is how to fix this issue :

Go here >> C:\Users\XXX\Documents\My Games\Company of Heroes Relaunch\Savegames\RelicCOH\Campaigns

You should see 6 Folders named COH cxp1 cxp2 dlc1 dlc2 dlc3.

open a new tab and locate your COH 2.602 savegames folder and replace this folder with the one in Company of heroes Relaunch directory.

now start the game as you can see only Operation market garden savegames are available. Exit the game go back to the steam version savegame folder open cxp2 and copy these two files : campaignstats.lau and persistent_squads.lau
paste them on all 5 other folders (coh cxp1 dlc dlc2 dlc3).

We are still not done , now all you have to do is to edit campaignstate.lau file for each compaign:

Double click on the file open it with notepad , also go to your COH v2.602 savegame folder and open the same file for each campaign with notepad and copy and paste the text inside from V2.602 to Steamversion (NOTE: IF YOUR COH IS NOT ENGLISH VERSION YOU NEED TO RENAME THE CAMPAIGN MISSION IN THE OTHER LANGUAGE FOR EXAMPLE TIGER ACE(ENG) TO TIGERASS (GER) ) close and save the edited files and now you can launch the game and resume the campaign from where you stopped before in 2.602 this will also transfers your medals aswell!

Have fun
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 27
unknown 8
United States 3
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L